Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? (21341 Views)

Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show / Lucifer TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by ProfEinstein: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Banshee (small town with big secrets)

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Lawsimon(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Trisha
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by breakingbad(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Elxandre:

Na your type zombie dey bite for first episode cheesy

I would choose Breaking Bad!
I need to teach Skyler White how to be loyal in her next life. grin
Hank would hear It from me too....

I'd like to marry Khalessi in GoT too wink , but I just have to deal with Skyler first grin

Lalasticlala Seun Mukina2 Ishilove etc
Come and see this interesting topic o.

And how was Skyler disloyal? At first she was understandably concerned bt later she conformed
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Asiri1991: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Predators. Nat Geo Wild

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by breakingbad(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
As for me I would like to be in the Big Bang theory to team up wit Sheldon against the rest gang cos it seems I am the only one that understands him perfectly (empathy face)
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Nicepoker(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Extreme engineering
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Lumiere91: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Spongebob squarepants or hey arnold
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Elxandre(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
breakingbad:

And how was Skyler disloyal? At first she was understandably concerned bt later she conformed
Remember how she told Walter to his face 'I fuccked him!" grin
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brain Box
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fresh Prince Bel Air wink I'd be Mrs will Smith now cry

I'd be Tatyana Ali of course embarassed

And yes history would change and I'd be his wife instead of his cute little sister lipsrsealed

*strolling down memory lane* whistling* cheesy
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Twaci(f): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Shuga cheesy
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by xtervaganza(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Spartacus

kpanshing day and night
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Mediapace: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Are we fighting?
Twaci:
Shuga cheesy
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Kwame87(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
TINSEL
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by bumi10(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Boston legal
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Twaci(f): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Are we fighting?
Certainly not. Why do u think so?
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by CandiceJay(f): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with me as an agent. or Geordie Shore. lol

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol as in ehn.... Avnt watched Spartacus till date ooh, even game of thrones sef.
[color=#00009]See Spartacus then....and not with kids tongue[/color]
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Alexander001(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
chidanzy:
The Vampire Diaries!
Still waiting for episode 7/ 10 embarassed
January 29th
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Spidermon: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Desperate Housewives....I go Bleep all those busy body trophy wives way dey inside.
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Alexander001(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
obstead200:
badooo!!!!
I AM also thinking in the same direction.
But I wud also love to be alan shore in boston legal, raymond reddington in blacklist and that sharp guy in suits

I wud like to be jon snow in game of thrones ( I can swear that we will see that guy in season 6) he did not die.
if the guy die, the series no go make sense again. that witch go resurrect him.
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by iamaket(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sleepy hollow
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by queenfav(f): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rogerz007:

lawyer wey no dey follow the law and she get plenty issues...I won't be surprised if her interns turn against her!!
abeg,lawyer wen dey follow d law to the letter go hungry o.Meanwhile,I feel they may turn against her,but they would incriminate themselves in d process.
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Alexander001(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sultanchidi:
gbam
do you know any website I can download it.
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Osasnidas(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Limitless or heroes reborn
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Sultanchidi(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Alexander001:
do you know any website I can download it.
No bros
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by glowshine(f): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vampire Diaries :-) their romance is always so intense
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by mofy1(f): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Zee cinema
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Tonydeeb(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
francotunsco:
...Labe Orun!
lol... Bros, small small o
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Forwetinnah: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
penzino:
I wouldn't want to be far from Raymond Reddington cool cool

That guy is an Orator.. .

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Tonydeeb(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Me go like dey trapped for inside
Heroes - make I act Sylar small...
Or
Man called God, I like reporter Jin Bo Bae no be small...
abi na Smallville - Walai, I go play Lana, Chloe, Louis and the rest like madt, free babes everywhere...na babes I go dey rescue sef and dey must to dey return the favour...
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by enigmatic16(f): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Supernatural and Originals... Dean n klaus tho kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija All-Stars: Mercy Eke Will Enter Final ‘Without Stress’ - Deji / AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners / Profile Of Doyin, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.