Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Fixed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fixed (22058 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yes, logged in. Sorry.
morning...like u don't really come here that much?

SFUareyouGod i dy hail o.
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:

Eeehhm, I do. Been busy lately. Morning
Why did you choose Dan Brown moniker?
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Eeehhm, I do. Been busy lately. Morning
Why did you choose Dan Brown moniker?
alright.school stuff i guess?. About the Dan brown moniker? It a long story.u care for me to explain?.cheesy
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:

Bros, na everytime you dey type my moniker wrongly. A 'T' is missing lol

Morning brov. How you?
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros, na everytime you dey type my moniker wrongly. A 'T' is missing lol

Morning brov. How you?
lols morning.no vex.hw u come take see am?.cheesy
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols morning.no vex.hw u come take see am?.cheesy
from my following. Since I follow that girl you quoted
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
alright.school stuff i guess?. About the Dan brown moniker? It a long story.u care for me to explain?.cheesy
Nope, not school. Transit.

Oh yea, I'm all eyes.
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Nope, not school. Transit.

Oh yea, I'm all eyes.
actually my friend was a big fan of Dan brown especially when he downloaded some of his books online & he wouldn't let me be of how brilliant he his,so i made little research about him & his books.fell inlove wiv him #Nohomo(that was about 6/7years ago) .then i wanted to open 2go that period...then the name immidiately came up to me...since then have been known as "Danbrown" plus my name is daniel. So people don't even know ma real name rather dy know me as "Dan brown".cheesy are u a fan of Danbrown?
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
from my following. Since I follow that girl you quoted
baba eyin gan fe ran awon omo pupa o.cheesy
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
actually my friend was a big fan of Dan brown especially when he downloaded some of his books online & he wouldn't let me be of how brilliant he his,so i made little research about him & his books.fell inlove wiv him #Nohomo(that was about 6/7years ago) .then i wanted to open 2go that period...then the name immidiately came up to me...since then have been known as "Danbrown" plus my name is daniel. So people don't even know ma real name rather dy know me as "Dan brown".cheesy are u a fan of Danbrown?
Hmmmm 7 years Dan Brown fan. shocked
Naah I don't like his twisted and skewed opinion on Christianity.... From the little i read from friends that read his books.
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hmmmm 7 years Dan Brown fan. shocked
Naah I don't like his twisted and skewed opinion on Christianity.... From the little i read from friends that read his books.
Yeah 7years..while i was growing up i do read alot.but these days hmmm can't even remember when last i read stuffs like that anymore...is twist abt christianity can never change me from been a christian.sometimes i just love to hear other people's opinion,especially non- christians.

Heard about Bob Gas? " author of "Importance Of Failure" read that book 6/7years ago too.That should be the best book have seen in my life...The book still inspire me till today.cheesy
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Yeah 7years..while i was growing up i do read alot.but these days hmmm can't even remember when last i read stuffs like that anymore...is twist abt christianity can never change me from been a christian.sometimes i just love to hear other people's opinion,especially non- christians.

Heard about Bob Gas? " author of "Importance Of Failure" read that book 6/7years ago too.That should be the best book have seen in my life...The book still inspire me till today.cheesy
Lol the title of the book is striking!
Eehm, care to share what you leartn I from the book? cheesy
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol the title of the book is striking!
Eehm, care to share what you leartn I from the book? cheesy
how much u go pay.cheesy?
It all about not given up but well written...whenever ur faceing challenges of life & you read such books...mhen you don't need pastor kumuyi to preach for u again to stand up on your feet & start new things...

Abraham lincon failed in life for good 36years.lost election he campaigned for,lost his kids,lost valuable things...(have forgotten most of the things he lost) but same man came back to become one of American greatest President...Father of Democracy. If u did a little bit of GOVERNMENT in your secondry school u must surely come accross his name.
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
how much u go pay.cheesy?
It all about not given up but well written...whenever ur faceing challenges of life & you read such books...mhen you don't need pastor kumuyi to preach for u again to stand up on your feet & start new things...

Abraham lincon failed in life for good 36years.lost election he campaigned for,lost his kids,lost valuable things...(have forgotten most of the things he lost) but same man came back to become one of American greatest President...Father of Democracy. If u did a little bit of GOVERNMENT in your secondry school u must surely come accross his name.
It's true. Failure helps bring out the best in us by making us go beyond normal just so we succeed. Nice idea.

Yea, heard about Abraham Lincoln severally but don't know much about him. I didn't like government in school then_Was too boring. I just started following politics recently. Do you follow Nigeria politics?
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
It's true. Failure helps bring out the best in us by making us go beyond normal just so we succeed. Nice idea.

Yea, heard about Abraham Lincoln severally but don't know much about him. I didn't like government in school then_Was too boring. I just started following politics recently. Do you follow Nigeria politics?
& also to surround your self with positive thinkers...people who always say "GO YOU CAN DO IT" & not "NO DO AM O PEOPLE DY FAIL WELL WELL O".

Yeah i did a little bit of government. I was a science student though.but i realize i so much luv the government teacher then #Nohomo.so i had to learn offer government. & again that was one of the biggest mistake have made in my life...been a science student instead of act.

Nigerian politics? I do follow but i'm stopping it this year...how can we have a better country when the politicians have succeeded in dividing the youth mind to APC & PDP. People no longer say the truth again just because they support one party or the other.
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
& also to surround your self with positive thinkers...people who always say "GO YOU CAN DO IT" & not "NO DO AM O PEOPLE DY FAIL WELL WELL O".

Yeah i did a little bit of government. I was a science student though.but i realize i so much luv the government teacher then #Nohomo.so i had to learn offer government. & again that was one of the biggest mistake have made in my life...been a science student instead of act.

Nigerian politics? I do follow but i'm stopping it this year...how can we have a better country when the politicians have succeeded in dividing the youth mind to APC & PDP. People no longer say the truth again just because they support one party or the other.
So true. Negativity is one thing I try to avoid always whether it's coming from people, news, thoughts, anything.

Ehya, you can still get it right sha. Are you in school already?

Yea, that's Nigerian politics for you. It's just messed up. But I still follow though. I like to argue. grin grin
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
So true. Negativity is one thing I try to avoid always whether it's coming from people, news, thoughts, anything.

Ehya, you can still get it right sha. Are you in school already?

Yea, that's Nigerian politics for you. It's just messed up. But I still follow though. I like to argue. grin grin
Yeap..suppose to go back for my HND this year(this month) but i suspended it for now.been to nigeria before?

You like to argue?.cheesy you actually don't look like one who like to argue...girls who argue can annoying most times shagrin
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Yeap..suppose to go back for my HND this year(this month) but i suspended it for now.been to nigeria before?

You like to argue?.cheesy you actually don't look like one who like to argue...girls who argue can annoying most times shagrin

I'm Nigerian and I live in Nigeria.

I like to argue oo. Don't be deceived. grin
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I'm Nigerian and I live in Nigeria.

I like to argue oo. Don't be deceived. grin
But ur currently not in Nigeria right?

Like to argue? Seems to be those type of people who can argue with themselves in an empty roomgrin

are u d one on DP? Why u black now? Abi u'v removed the make up that's why ur black now grin
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
But ur currently not in Nigeria right?

Like to argue? Seems to be those type of people who can argue with themselves in an empty roomgrin

are u d one on DP? Why u black now? Abi u'v removed the make up that's why ur black now grin
Not in Nigeria by this time? You want them to fire me abi? cheesy

Lol it's the filter I used jare. You'd notice it in the background. Check the one I just uploaded.
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Not in Nigeria by this time? You want them to fire me abi? cheesy

Lol it's the filter I used jare. You'd notice it in the background. Check the one I just uploaded.
welcome back if so.

I like ur yemi alade style.cheesy
you look one of my female paddy like that.."Rosemary". Are u from igbo?.cheesy
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
welcome back if so.

I like ur yemi alade style.cheesy
you look one of my female paddy like that.."Rosemary". Are u from igbo?.cheesy
Lol thanks

Really? Lol yes, I'm Igbo. You?
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol thanks
Really? Lol yes, I'm Igbo. You?
Yes. I like igbo girls sha..cheesy me? I'm partially from North..grin which part of igbo? Imo?
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Yes. I like igbo girls sha..cheesy
me? I'm partially from North..grin
which part of igbo? Imo?
Your mum is from North? I'm from Enugu.
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Your mum is from North? I'm from Enugu.
No mind me..i'm from kogi state...a lost kogi citizen.sad
Enugu?.cheesy

"Enugu girls them like to do (to do,to do,) do you like to do.cheesy?
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
No mind me..i'm from kogi state...a lost kogi citizen.sad
Enugu?.cheesy

"Enugu girls them like to do (to do,to do,) do you like to do.cheesy?
Do what? grin
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Do what? grin
come to ma house lets go & ask orezi what type of "do" he was talking aboutgrin

where do u reside?
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
come to ma house lets go & ask orezi what type of "do" he was talking aboutgrin

where do u reside?
Lol I'm a Lagosian.
Re: Fixed by Youngpo413: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Someone is in love. cheesy cheesy

Congrats girl. Maybe I'd find mine here someday. embarassed
your current bf nko,is that one not enough,ladies sef.
Re: Fixed by danbrowndmf(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol I'm a Lagosian.
morning. Wow lagos? Was there few weeks ago.
Re: Fixed by Youngpo413: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2016
zaragal:

i see. some nairaland guys are pple u wish to vanish into thing air. i dont see any good guy here, dey are so few angry
same with ladies here,no wife materials here only girlfriends and fucccck mates.
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Youngpo413:
same with ladies here,no wife materials here only girlfriends and fucccck mates.

Not true.....there are some really good girls here I knw some.but hav never seen a good girl except the one looking for someone to strafe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. / Deleted Post /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.