Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 (7005 Views)

Go Tell That Over Night Celebrity Am Here am d hottest dude here (pics) / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by AbuadStudent(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
•Its an Emotional Finish to this great year.
•I would like the ACTIVE romancelanders to take part here.
•Friends, family made our 2015 great, and I've put together something which we can show a lil'appreciation.
*Thank a nairalander or a group that made your year with the #THANKYOUFOR2015 and let them feel proud being friends with you.
*Refresh thread to see if you're thanked.
*Ends 01/01/2016.
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmmmm i dey come
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Erukumakanaki: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
cool
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Someone shud start soo dat i wee follow undecided
Cc Misspicy sonofananimal naijaboiy tosyne2much Sainthephzibah mzpecs stfuareyougod
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by firstking01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Viewing this topic : Jolllyjoy smiley
Long time no see smiley
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank u to gf for being there for me all these whilE. YoU know urself wink
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by SurefireAsoOke: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'll be back.........
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
cry
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by CaroLyner(f): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
thank you for?
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by viclawz(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank you for 2015
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks to.........

Twaci.............. You are a friend indeed (kisses)

The kalakutans Republic grin....... You guys are crazy cheesy I love you all

Stupidity.......... Guy you are funny cheesy

Divas lounge......... Ladies you are the best

Adeh 39
Kitme

ALL my followers.

I love you all
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by AbuadStudent(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lool..why is everybody playing safe cheesy

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Margauxluv(f): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
cry ain't no body saying nuin
OK lemme start [center][/center] cheesy wink
I only knw few guys here on romancland
CcIpedge
Zaragal
Drizslim
Mamagee3
Nd few oda
Aii..a very big thanks . tongue

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op dey many oo grin brb!!
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Margauxluv:
cry ain't no body saying nuin
OK lemme start [center][/center] cheesy wink
I only knw few guys here on romancland
CcIpedge
Zaragal
Drizslim
Mamagee3
Nd few oda
Aii..a very big thanks . tongue

thnx sugar...happy new year in advance kiss kiss thnx

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by drizslim(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Shoutout to

Lasisi69

Airforce1

Margauxluv

ClassCaptain

Ain't got much friends buh this fellas made my 2015 worthwhile smiley
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Margauxluv(f): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
zaragal:

thnx sugar...happy new year in advance kiss kiss thnx
Ya wlc
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Margauxluv(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
drizslim:
Shoutout to

Lasisi69

Airforce1

Margauxluv

ClassCaptain

Ain't got much friends buh this fellas made my 2015 worth smiley

kiss
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by falconey(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
THANK ROMANCE SECTION from the heart.
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by shumuel(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks to all who commented and droped their mentions on my Threads, its been you,, and i love you guys so much. Happy new year in Advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Laveda(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lanicky: I'll always love you..thanks for always being there for me smiley kiss

Mizmycoli: For your motivating/intelligent posts ..thanks ma'am I love you smiley

Kimberlyie: My crazy friend... kiss

Sleekyshuga: you're a strong lady I swear( Emotionally) Hope to be like you in that aspect lol. smiley

Cherryice: love you hun kiss kiss

Pinkbarbie: I didn't see the pictures kiss

Strawberrycream: kiss

Estharfabian: its new year already angry undecided

Mzpecs/ lagmostkuit: The first girl I admired on NL...I really like your personality smiley smiley

Dollyjoy: Hope you learn to over look some things we entering a new year smiley

Sinzz/Trapkking: Thanks for the good times we had kiss

Ipledge10: where've you been dear?

Dave: The great chef grin

Whynotthetruth: where've you been hun?/ cry

StfuareyouGod: Always stay sexy kiss

Kinglekan: kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lordoftheweed: For always making me laugh grin kiss

Ishiamu: I din't even get any Christmas gift from you angry angry

Decker: LOL..this serious guy...I like his posts though

Naijaboiy: Seriously, I don't know what to say to you... Happy new year in advance... grin

Jigsawkillah: I'm beginning to like you the more tongue

Llaykorn: Seriously... I love all your poems

Joseph1825: grin grin grin Repent!!!!

Francizy: I think you're a cool guy though tongue

Jeffreyjamez: My list is incomplete without you kiss

Darkenedrebel: The only controversial dude here grin seriously I like you!

To my sweet E_family ( Charijee,Tempem, Mzlaurel, Toniro) I love you guys to bits kiss kiss

If possible...would love to call everybody on this list to wish them a happy new year grin tongue

Ya'll made my 2015 Worth while..i'm glad we are all alive to witness a new year ....May we never run out of money in the year 2016...we won't loose any loved one.... Sound health shall be our portion....[size=20pt]AMEN[/size]

kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by RexKexMilann: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well...

For those amazing Quotes that made me Question the capacity of the human Brain. Could the Scientists be wrong? Could einsten (Or whoever it was that used the highest intelligent Quotient) Possibly not be the smartest man? Could the Number of neurons in the Human Brain be Much more than was Originally Researched?

To the One that Made me believe That Intelligence, Beauty & Humility can be "Personified" In just One individual. Thank You Yourmaincheesygrin.
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Maxi112: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp, carolyner
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by 190: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rubbish
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Well...

For those amazing Quotes that made me Question the capacity of the human Brain. Could the Scientists be wrong? Could einsten (Or whoever it was that used the highest intelligent Quotient) Possibly not be the smartest man? Could the Number of neurons in the Human Brain be Much more than was Originally Researched?

To the One that Made me believe That Intelligence, Beauty & Humility can be "Personified" In just One individual. Thank You Yourmaincheesygrin.[/i][/i]

What shocked shocked are you serious shocked embarassed

Awh that is so sweet. You're a star. Thank you embarassed

I'm blushing so hard I honestly think my blood will leave my body embarassed
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

What shocked shocked are you serious shocked embarassed

Awh that is so sweet. You're a star. Thank you embarassed

I'm blushing so hard I honestly think my blood will leave my body embarassed

"Sit in the front row and watch me perform"
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by CaroLyner(f): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Maxi112:
joliyp, carolyner
cheesy kiss
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oliviaarims wink i Love her writeups
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

"Sit in the front role and watch me perform"

Row!

It's actually meant to be a sexual thing not cocky like it sounds.
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by Maxi112: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
CaroLyner:
cheesy kiss
are u surprise?
Re: ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 by joliyp(f): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
maxi112 tanks a lot my first friend on NL

tanks to all the guys on nairaland for making tins easy for me I love you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Having Sex With Another Man And Videoed Them / How Much Masturbation Is Too Much Masturbation???????? / Original Milk Factory! Endowed Naija Actress Flaunt Her Gigantic Boobs & Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.