Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Transfer Of Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transfer Of Visa (930 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia / Cancellation Of Visa At Uk Ports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Of Visa by bibibabe(f): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
I got married recently and has changed from my maiden name to my married name. My old passport with my maiden name has been endorsed with my married name, however this passport expires in August and i have a 5 year UK valid visa on it.

Am already in the processing of getting a new passport with my married name and i have been told the old passport with the still valid visa will have to be cancelled. Also i am thinking of doing a transfer of visa on my new passport because of the change in my name.

Please can anyone kindly advise on how to do transfer of a valid british visa from an old passport to a new passport.
Re: Transfer Of Visa by stkris(m): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2009
i suggest you visit the consulate ; they should walk you through it

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news. / Cheapest Flights From London To Nigeria / Ten Mysteries That Remain Unsolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.