Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Didn't Come Back To Music Because I Lost In Politics - 9ice Debunks Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Come Back To Music Because I Lost In Politics - 9ice Debunks Rumour (281 Views)

Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me / “no One Is Pregnant For Me” – 9ice Debunks Rumor Of 5th Child From 4th Babymama / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Come Back To Music Because I Lost In Politics - 9ice Debunks Rumour by Vabadonsblog(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
9ice has refuted rumours that he is returning to Music because he failed in Politics. While speaking with Punch, he said that though he did not win the election but the experience he gained has taught him a lot. 9ice who contested for a House of Reps Seat in Oyo State loss during the APC Primary

“It is not true that I am returning to music after failing in my political endeavours. People would always talk. When I went into politics, people said that it was because I was no longer making money through music. Music is my passion and even if it does not put food on my table, I would continue to pursue my passion. Music is something I can do for free. If it pays my bills fine, but if it doesn’t, I would still continue to do music. They have not heard the last of my political sojourn; come 2019, I would contest again"

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/it-is-not-true-that-i-am-returning-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Is Our Music Industry Turning To!!!!!! / [MUSIC] Dammy Krane – Favour Of God (F.O.G) / Exclusive Video :was It Right For Ex-president,obasanjo (82) To Prostrates For O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.