Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96374 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
HDee:
the man has a clue!

Of course the man has a clue. He is not a fisheries zoologist.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by datopaper(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
My own candid opinion nnamdi kanu should not have been arrested in first place. But government should release him. And dialogue with ipob. because this agitation will not stop as long as buhari is still Nigeria president.
As long as pre. buhari confirmed that he is ready to have open dialogue with boko haram, now that they have become canker worm. He should do that with nnamdi.
The problem is that immediately he do that with kanu, another group will also come either SE, Sw, NE or any.
Dialogue again with any one of them. So that you can succeed. I wish you success in the session of love, sharing and happiness.
Nairaland people, we have turned everything to play. Some people don't even need to say things here. Maybe in romance section or others. But not governmental process.
Please abeg do not come for me. Nay only me waka come.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by kings09(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
1 crate of chilled orijin 4 u....i de behind u
mbhs139:

You know, I had to first of all check your profile to see if you actually a Nigerian. But I couldn't decipher that from your profile.

You see my friend, in the process of making it look as if you're the King Solomon, the wisest man, of our time, you have done nothing other than showing how stupid and silly you are by calling nearly over 60 million Nigerian youths "a lost generation" simply because they don't share your sentiments and silly opinion. Your type are dangerous in a democracy.

Now, have you wondered why educationist came with different grading systems of A-F, it is because they know that we all can't reason on the same level on the same matter. Now, what this means is that the way and manner you see the President Media Chat is quiet different from the way others may view it, and that, for your information, is the beauty of democracy.

But your silly self failed to recognise that, and come on air to pour your vindictive frustration on millions of Nigerian youths and call us wasted generation. You lack decorum and I'm ready for you to take this bashing into the new year with you. Ode!

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by asorocker: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:

He entered the country illegally. Though not a capital offence but it's one still.
He has treasonable felony charge against him.
Though I don't like the way he answered the question on Kanu.

In no where in the world is entering a country with out passport a capital offence. We have stowaways who smuggle themselves to Europe and North America without passport and most of them are given temporarily Asylum until they sort themselves.

Nigeria is becoming increasingly popular with human rights violations. This will eventually cause issues for buhari soon.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by 1United1: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kennydoc:

The Minister of Education is Adamu Adamu. Is he Igbo? The so-called president doesn't even know his ministers.

They asked him about neglecting the Igbos when he appointed his aides and he was talking about minsters. Are the ministers the president's aides? Does he not understand what/who aides are?

#Shame

You are the ignorant here! Where is State Minister for education from?

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Lordave: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
OgbeifunErom:

As you will know? If not? Ask your parents

Buhari has always been passionate and emotional about Nigeria and its territorial integrity

You aint seen nothing yet!

Nigeria will progress even if IPOB youths dont want it to

No wonder he wept like a kid that got bitten by an insect in 2011.

Nigeria doesn't need cry babies as leaders, we need rational and sound kinds not old, senile serpent.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by 1United1: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kennydoc:

The Minister of Education is Adamu Adamu. Is he Igbo? The so-called president doesn't even know his ministers.

They asked him about neglecting the Igbos when he appointed his aides and he was talking about minsters. Are the ministers the president's aides? Does he not understand what/who aides are?

#Shame

You are the ignorant one here! Where, is State Minister for education from?

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
OgbeifunErom:

From the perspective of IPOB Youths?

That is correct!

God Bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria!
don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by teadrake(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
mbhs139:

You know, I had to first of all check your profile to see if you actually a Nigerian. But I couldn't decipher that from your profile.

You see my friend, in the process of making it look as if you're the King Solomon, the wisest man, of our time, you have done nothing other than showing how stupid and silly you are by calling nearly over 60 million Nigerian youths "a lost generation" simply because they don't share your sentiments and silly opinion. Your type are dangerous in a democracy.

Now, have you wondered why educationist came with different grading systems of A-F, it is because they know that we all can't reason on the same level on the same matter. Now, what this means is that the way and manner you see the President Media Chat is quiet different from the way others may view it, and that, for your information, is the beauty of democracy.

But your silly self failed to recognise that, and come on air to pour your vindictive frustration on millions of Nigerian youths and call us wasted generation. You lack decorum and I'm ready for you to take this bashing into the new year with you. Ode!
Gratitude to you sir for giving a wee deserved reciprocation to that idiotic fellow.May I say you've represented us(youth) well in educating a pathetic man of misery.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by kennysbst(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
ultimateballer:
Buhari is an idiot.

Just like you,your father and all your generations.

The change is here and we will all bear the consequence either you and I like it or not.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Akshow: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
Imagine the president of a country rubbishing his office by dwelling on blatant ethno-centric/primordial sentiments...

It is a black Wednesday indeed.
The president is right in asking what this particular ethnic group wants. Didn't you hear when the igbo interviewer claimed the igbos are marginalized?

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by EllisMorgan(f): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

You, my friend, is the bigger idiot.

Once again;

Who is min of education
Who is min of science and tech
Who is min of state of petroleum
Who is min of labour and productivity
Who is the CBN gov

All Igbos

Who is marginalizing we the Igbo's?

I read wot u hv up here and am really disappointed if truly u r igbo. CBN governor and NNPC Boss are not igbo. Even if they were, does it suffice to say the Igbo's ain't marginalized considering the nearly insignificant number of appointments given them in comparison to those Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba's.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Mamatee07: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
his answers on Biafra were perfect, its what we've all been asking since. who exactly is marginalizing the Igbos and how? If anyone should be whining its minorities not them

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by dBard: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

Buhari has clearly supported his blatant refusal to obey court order . . . .

Shooting himself in the foot with a double barrel shotgun..
Watch as the international community do the 'snub and run' wen d heat comes
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by An0nimus: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
RebelChip:

Did you see how agitated he became immediately he was asked the question? He nearly lost his cool. He made it so obvious that he was content in flaunting court orders. To make matters worse, he even said Nnamdi Kanu brought weapons into into the country grin grin grin! Through which avenue?
Nigeria indeed has another clueless president!

Weapons ke. I must have watched the wrong interview.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by teadrake(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:

Nigeria doesn't need cry babies as leaders, we need rational and sound kinds not old, senile serpent.
He wept indeed,but he's still your president whether you like it or not.If you have any objection to that,suit yourself

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by ultimateballer: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
kennysbst:

Just like you,your father and all your generations.

The change is here and we will all bear the consequence either you and I like it or not.
is buhari your father? please stop mentioning me until when you have sense
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by xkris11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
datopaper:
My own candid opinion nnamdi kanu should not have been arrested in first place. But government should release him. And dialogue with ipob. because this agitation will not stop as long as buhari is still Nigeria president.
As long as pre. buhari confirmed that he is ready to have open dialogue with boko haram, now that they have become canker worm. He should do that with nnamdi.
The problem is that immediately he do that with kanu, another group will also come either SE, Sw, NE or any.
Dialogue again with any one of them. So that you can succeed. I wish you success in the session of love, sharing and happiness.
Nairaland people, we have turned everything to play. Some people don't even need to say things here. Maybe in romance section or others. But not governmental process.
Please abeg do not come for me. Nay only me waka come.

Can you explain to me who is marginalizing the IBO.ans what exactly do the IBO want.

If you can answer this without been selfish and greedy

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by 735i(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
xkris11:

I don't expect you to agree with me, it's just my observation and that there is little a 74 year man will do at that age.

Answer my questions mate!! Why do you care if I agree with you or otherwise? angry

Was presidency forced on him? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by OgbeifunErom: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:

He is a passionate man!

He is a deteremined man

Now we know that Nnamdi Kanu will rot in jail grin grin grin grin grin

That is Brilliant news!

Nigeria is a GREAT nation and no room for IPOB illiterates and imbeciles!

Nigeria will be great, whether IPOB animals like it or not

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Reference:

Hi, been a while.
Hi dear, indeed.

I'm almost afraid to quote you because you NEVER respond, likely because of your username cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
hiroz:
being not partisan,honestly comparing this chat to those of Jonathan in his early days as president,buhari is head,shoulders and leg above gej..I remember gej chats then,with their poor scripted questions, gej will still be shaking and quaking like say fear wan kill,am breaking gbagaun and acting ignorant...although buhari may not have given satisfactory answers he was quite calm,collected and thoughtful....gej only became comfortable at interviews during his last lap in office...
For two hours PMB sat collected, answering questions. This is unlike GEJ whose media chats were characterized by series of breaks in which he was given expo. Even when he spoke he appeared restless on his seat.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
ihatesycophant:
Young boy, ministers are part of president aides because they form the executive arm.

They are top government officials in charge of ministries, and are part and parcel of the Federal Executive Council. They are characteristically not grouped as the president's aides. I hope you won't tell me that the heads of FG departments and parastatals are also the president's aides.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Mamatee07: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
EllisMorgan:

I read wot u hv up here and am really disappointed if truly u r igbo. CBN governor and NNPC Boss are not igbo. Even if they were, does it suffice to say the Igbo's ain't marginalized considering the nearly insignificant number of appointments given them in comparison to those Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba's.

Someone was mocking Yorubas recently that upon all our work Igbos got 7 ministries and Yorubas got 6. Last administration Igbos were the most favoured yet other regions didn't complain. You worked against a party yet they've been very fair and yet you are whining

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Lordave: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
teadrake:

He wept indeed,but he's still your president whether you like it or not.If you have any objection to that,suit yourself
Whose president?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
obiZEAL:
After watching this media chat...I'm by no way impressed by PMB's performance, I think his handlers did not do well in preparing him for this event and the journalist where not professional, after 2hrs of discussion the Biafra saga came last!
My confidence in Our presidents diplomacy may have been shaken, but I still have strong convictions in his ability to lead Nigeria forward, atleast until his one year of probation ends.

The Biafra saga should have come first?. Please get serious. Let us get serious in this country. Some people don't have a hope for tomorrow 's meal. Some people just lost jobs last week. You are talking Biafra - a dead body some cowards dragged from the mortuary thst it was kept in 1970. Living things first , the dead come after Jesus's second coming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by EllisMorgan(f): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Once again;

Who is min of education
Who is the CBN gov

All Igbos

Ur statement reeks of sentiment. Its a shame really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by gists: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:

He entered the country illegally. Though not a capital offence but it's one still.
He has treasonable felony charge against him.
Though I don't like the way he answered the question on Kanu.
Plus, he called for the murder of some Nigerians. That is my biggest grouse with him.
And yes, I too don't like how PMB answered the question.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
The president answered most of the questions with sincerity of heart. But it is obvious that he is not well informed about recent developments and the dynamics of global economy and how it affects Nigeria.

My sincere advice to him is to urgently sack the CBN Governor, Minister of information and minister of Finance as their incompetence manifested today.

We don't expect our president to be a PHD holder but it is the duty of his aides to educate and guide him.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BushidoBlue(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Once again;

Who is min of education
Who is the CBN gov

All Igbos

I bet to to differ on the idiocy accusation...
Minister of education is Adamu Adamu.... maybe he is an Igbo Northerner...

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Mamatee07: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
dBard:

Shooting himself in the foot with a double barrel shotgun..
Watch as the international community do the 'snub and run' wen d heat comes

that someone is released by one court on a particular charge does not prevent him being charged for another offence. Go and ask your lawyers

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by teadrake(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
asorocker:

In no where in the world is entering a country with out passport a capital offence. We have stowaways who smuggle themselves to Europe and North America without passport and most of them are given temporarily Asylum until they sort themselves.

Nigeria is becoming increasingly popular with human rights violations. This will eventually cause issues for buhari soon.
For the avoidance of doubt,are you saying Kanu is a stowaways too?PMB said the dude was caught with two unstamped international passport and he entered into the country using what exactly? Ask the right questions please

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.