Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96391 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
AmeLonRo:

No be only you waka come. Buhari needs to be diplomatic. Since he has agreed to dialogue with Boko Haram, he should dialogue with Nnnamdi Kanu and IPOB too. When other groups come he should dialogue with them too. He should keep dialoguing and keep running his government smoothly and then 4 years is gbam, completed. This is the formula in peaceful homes. You keep dialoguing and after a while your lover knows you and will vouch for you anytime. DIALOGUE NOW!
Na for jail KANU go rotten

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by asorocker: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
luvablesam:
What are you saying Sir/Ma? If u enter any Healthy' country with a fake passport, u are so going to jail. Not to talk of someone that such a country knows has a sinister motives. Wher does Nnamdi take Nigeria to be, Somalia?.

Don't be surprised that Nnamdi's supposed "closest allies" could be SSS in disguise n he won't even know it.

This is really absurd. If you enter any country with out a passport, you are deported as soon as possible. You are not imprisoned, in fact if you apply for Asylum without passport in Europe you can get temporary permit.

How many niger Republic citizens has been jailed in Nigeria for illegal immigration
Only African countries with out rule of law behave like this.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Lordave: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Common sense must prevail,Those judges are not competent! these are gang of confirmed criminals who doesnt deserves bail and am sure the only bail they could get anywhere in the world is HOUSE arrest,these people would jump bail at slightest opportunity
Common sense prevail over rule of law?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by bettercreature(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

The man Kanu has just been elevated to a cult like hero with the emotional outburst of Buhari . . . . . .

Concerning the bold, That is a big fat lie . . . . . .
Give me example of the country where it's not a crime to have 2 passports with different names.HE has 2 Nigerian PASSPORTS

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

The man Kanu has just been elevated to a cult like hero with the emotional outburst of Buhari . . . . . .

Concerning the bold, That is a big fat lie . . . . . .
he's been made to look stewpid by BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by EllisMorgan(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
madjnr:
WTF is wrong with you Igbo people? You want to dominate the whole work force? Greedy imbeciles
And hu told u I'm Igbo? I am just being reasonable and objective in my reasoning. Somtin dat is alien to u by all standards. Can't let sentiment overrule my sense of objectivism.

U r calling me and an entire region names already. U r truly pained and i guess u know wot pained peeps do. Help ursef out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Reference:

I do my dear when time permits me a few glances but I promise to improve in the new year.
'Reference would mean you have many mentions so those of us who quote you are not replied, I guess.

So this 2016 will be the year of responding? How exciting! cheesy

Hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by sonnie10: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
reuben79:
Nnamdi kanu will rust in sell........buhari said he hv two pasport and none of them ws stamp

Who fault is it? The questions should be directed to the immigration officials at the airport when he arrived.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by datribune: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gaborone:

My mum just released another one again. She said, "The whole world is watching this nonsense".

Lol.

P.S: My Dad who can cross oceans to watch Presidential chats and broadcasts has gotten up and gone to bed. I've never known him to miss things like this. That's how bad the chat is. #sighs

Why is dis child on Nairaland?. Is d CBeebies website down?.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lolz.. so u still here that 1.. u b cwaz ool grin ... lets b sincere.. who is marginalizing Igbo ?.. Lolz.. na greed 1 kill kalu and he fellow ipod... Thank God we don expose there yanch.. hw wish we SSners nor speak out, na so them for lump us with biafra..

Men ur president needs education oo.. i nor even here wenti e they talk
You have to understand that he's a fulaniman with mother tongue having influence on him. Secondly, he's old. Thirdly, his Education was largely military and he was a combatant. Talk less, act more! Thirdly, his SAs and SSAs need to be fired

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by arabianights: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
asorocker:

This is really absurd. If you enter any country with out a passport, you are deported as soon as possible. You are not imprisoned, in fact if you apply for Asylum without passport in Europe you can get temporary permit.

How many niger Republic citizens has been jailed in Nigeria for illegal immigration

how many have committed treasonable offences? nonsense

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by ucnwafor(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
If after this #presidentialmediachat, you still don't have faith in @MBuhari......my brother go to TOGO. We don't need here anymore. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by OLAplusONE(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
All you Dasuki and kanu patronisers cum apologists, you ain't seen anything

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by princejenks(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Now i understand why bubu doesnt grant interviews with local press. He just isnt in tune with contemporary matters,seems to still be living in the clouds of 1984. Today's chat really exposed a lot about how mr president thinks and how he understands things generally

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
After watching today presidential chat,I finally saw the reason why tinubu desperately wanted to be the vice president of buhari and why he chose to support buhari against atiku.
May God save nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by obailala(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
immaculatebb:
To all those people saying RUBBISH about Igbo's, I dare you all to come and live within our area for just 2 months and see if your testimonies won't change. #Igbos are really suffering but that will end very soon.
Please how are Igbo suffering abeg?.... and what are Igbos going through that is not also suffered by every other tribe in Nigeria? undecided

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by bettercreature(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:
Common sense prevail over rule of law?
Common sense must prevail in the absence of credible judicial system

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by obiZEAL(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adminisher:

The Biafra saga should have come first?. Please get serious. Let us get serious in this country. Some people don't have a hope for tomorrow 's meal. Some people just lost jobs last week. You are talking Biafra - a dead body some cowards dragged from the mortuary thst it was kept in 1970. Living things first , the dead come after Jesus's second coming.
You can't kill sensitive issues like this by not talking about them, this media chat is about Nigeria and every issue that is presently making headline should be attended to.
Why will they be asking the president about asset declaration at this point, when youths are agitating on the streets of onitsha?
Secondly if they felt it was necessary to ask about the zaria killing shouldn't they speak too about the onitsha killing?
The issue of Biafra is not dead, those who think its is dead are just postponing doomsday.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Ayo25: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
If the 2015 presidential election is to be repeated now, PMB will still win against GEJ. I have always say that no matter how bad PMB performs, he cannot be worst than GEJ.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by giantstrides(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
asorocker:

So are those same people in europe granted asylum when their intent of sneaking in is a treasonable offence ?

The way you people twist things just to justify yourself .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by jmaine: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Give me example of the country where it's not a crime to have 2 passports with different names

With different names ? Where did you get that from . . . .

BALLOSKI:
he's been made to look stewpid by BUHARI.

The young man has already declared his preference to stay incarcerated than play to the theatrics of Buhari trial.

Kanu is such a smart lad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by maestroferddi: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
mbhs139:

You know, I had to first of all check your profile to see if you actually a Nigerian. But I couldn't decipher that from your profile.

You see my friend, in the process of making it look as if you're the King Solomon, the wisest man, of our time, you have done nothing other than showing how stupid and silly you are by calling nearly over 60 million Nigerian youths "a lost generation" simply because they don't share your sentiments and silly opinion. Your type are dangerous in a democracy.

Now, have you wondered why educationist came with different grading systems of A-F, it is because they know that we all can't reason on the same level on the same matter. Now, what this means is that the way and manner you see the President Media Chat is quiet different from the way others may view it, and that, for your information, is the beauty of democracy.

But your silly self failed to recognise that, and come on air to pour your vindictive frustration on millions of Nigerian youths and call us wasted generation. You lack decorum and I'm ready for you to take this bashing into the new year with you. Ode!
I doubt if I can have a meaningful interchange with you.

You are evidently wearing an unconscionably low emotional intelligence on your sleeves...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
sonnie10:

Who fault is it? The questions should be directed to the immigration officials at the airport when he arrived.
True but KANU was caught !
And that is the beginning of jail road

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Reference(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Refence would mean you have many mentions so those of us who quote you are not replied, I guess.

So this 2016 will be the year of responding? How exciting! cheesy

Hope you're good?

I'm good. Very tired but okay. How ya doing.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ishilove:

And you must be related to the president because I don't understand what the fvck you have posted
you are a leader in your own right, so watch what you say in public forum where you are revered. Check your co-mods and see their way of commenting on this forum.

If you don't like the bad names you are being called for doing your job as a mod, then, refrain from saying negative stuffs about BUHARI.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by arabianights: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gaborone:

My mum just released another one again. She said, "The whole world is watching this nonsense".

Lol.

P.S: My Dad who can cross oceans to watch Presidential chats and broadcasts has gotten up and gone to bed. I've never known him to miss things like this. That's how bad the chat is. #sighs

am sorry ,no insults intended but your family hates progress and truth.The media chat was as direct as possible, the president was honest and revealed what naby corrupt idiots would have wanted him to keep quiet on.
One day, your family will fast and pray for blessing on PMB,you will see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
princejenks:
Now i understand why bubu doesnt grant interviews with local press. He just isnt in tune with contemporary matters,seems to still be living in the clouds of 1984. Today's chat really exposed a lot about how mr president thinks and how he understands things generally
he doesn't know what is going on ,I am sure that the budget he read was prepared for him and he had no input in it .the truth is he seems confused and lost and when exposed he loses his composure
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by AhmedInusa: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can bet my left nyash that he won't give direct answers to about 50% of the questions that people will ask.Too bad for me then....

Y'know I lost the right one on a bet recently and have not been able to redeem it because my wallet is empty.

To make matters worse, my bank sent me a message that I should put something in my account so that they will see where to deduct the N4 monthly charges for sms.

Apparently I am now so broke that I cannot even afford to be broke.

And now you're rejecting my left nyash in a bet.

Life is really hard under this administration.
My Dear...! Who knows Wheather the left yansh is there cef!?!?! I know by now you don bet it out for a litre of Fuel. Thou shal not Scam... make wuna Shine your eye o.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by OgbeifunErom: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:
Hope the IPOB you're shouting up and down is not because of me?

Passionate and determined indeed. Determined to destroy Nigeria.

Your president is just an old senile serpent with no regards for the rule of law. Drawing us back to pre second republic .

I Pain am wella grin grin grin grin

Nigeria will be a GREAT NATION

IPOB YOUTHS are just jobless eeediots with no LIFE

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by bettercreature(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

With different names ? Where did you get that from . . . .

The young man has already declared his preference to stay incarcerated than play to the theatrics of Buhari trial.

Kanu is such a smart lad

You didn't watch the presidential media chat

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Alibesamuel: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
We the organizers are still suggesting for any language we can use,ie hausa or english to buhary, b/c nobody even his kinsmen will understand it. Wen he use hausa, we will be sure that one section of people will understand it
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
Look at this olodo...

You are comparing Buhari with Donald Trump?

When you leave your Ogbomosho village, you will learn of Trump's antecedents as one of the smartest men on the planet. Get yourself a clip of one of the episodes/seasons of The Apprentice and educate yourself.

Trump is your smartest man on the planet?. This is sad.
Let me give you the demographic of Trump supporters in the US - old, uneducated, white, business owner, not well travelled. No educated American college graduate level publicly associates with him even though they might vote for him. Old plumbers, builders and bar owners are his constituency. If you think Trump is smart you have my contempt. Even his supporters don't call him that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.