Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife (63159 Views)

My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by flokii: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
na adultery case sef...

*hiss
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by lumeneng22: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Some tribes are reckless with their marriage. Why should a man refer his wife to her boyfriend when she ask for money for her hairdo. Na only fork them sabi? Inquire a friend to his wife in our neighbourhood.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by theyrynsolar(f): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
20bc:

Yes.....

Your own wink

Bleep you bro
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by passionate88: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
What is it with Yoruba women and parties?. angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by chinnasa: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chai my half brothers from the south west I hail ooo lipsrsealed . All the Adelekes, Adjournment next thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her time done pass.
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by emmansctx: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
when the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do...

when the propose of a thing is not known, abuse or misuse is inevitable...

if your marriage wall doesn't have holes, lizards would not come in.

some people would say "let me enjoy myself, I ll repent tomorrow" and they never know how tomorrow ll be
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by emmansctx: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
this happens when you eat your cake before your birthday...

God's judgment be like nollywood movies
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by ijustdey: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
let me hear any ladies or girl that will say they don't like sex and I will........
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by 20bc(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Bleep you bro

You too, b!tch cool
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by susanfrancis25(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmmmm, wat do u expect when most women dnt knw how to love their husband, A man just came back from work u will be asking him for irrelevant things, when u are suppose to make him feel@ home , we women are supposed to be d home builders, men are like babies immediately u stop caring for dem dey will find someone else who cares for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Dcaliphate(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2015
mama777:

you are something else,someones wife.grow up
you are something else,someones husband.grow down
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Another Adeleke spotted..........Davido family abi?
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by favourmic(m): 12:45am On Dec 31, 2015
susanfrancis25:
hmmmm, wat do u expect when most women dnt knw how to love their husband, A man just came back from work u will be asking him for irrelevant things, when u are suppose to make him feel@ home , we women are supposed to be d home builders, men are like babies immediately u stop caring for dem dey will find someone else who cares for them.

wise talk most of them don't know
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Rhea(f): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

•Sex Starvation: Wife seeks divorce in court

•I once caught her red-handed with her lover on our matrimonial bed... Husband

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/30/sex-starvation-wife-seeks-divorce-in-court/

[size=18pt]When a woman complains about sexual starvation, you start to wonder whether the man is a homo.sexual or just a prolific self-service.ster[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by BlackOnassis(m): 5:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Rhea:

[size=18pt]When a woman complains about sexual starvation, you start to wonder whether the man is a homo.sexual or just a prolific self-service.ster[/size][size=8pt][/size]

or he's trying to avoid STI.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Hehe My spiddy senses say he is lying and he is in the wrong. 9yrs of sexual starvation and he complains she had a man in his bed. Well someone had to use the bed. He then stayed, she went out to get more dick and now when she found a better dick to swing off he cry and complaining. Rubbish
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Aystarz: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2015
kayalla:
ogah o. guys dey wey go fit help u madam only raise ya hand up

Ode
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by eroticecstasy: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Holyman3:
I am not surprised.. She is a Y woman,
With big nyash developed from numerous free foods and drinks in numerous owambe...
Why wouldn't your husband run away.

hmm, so you sabi the koko? na their way!
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Duru009(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2015
The husband is actually responsible........

Custody of the kids should be given to the husband.......
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by theyrynsolar(f): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:

You too, b!tch cool

Radarada tongue tongue
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by 20bc(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Radarada tongue tongue

cool cool
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Commentator333: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Why?
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Skmoda360(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Holyman3:
I am not surprised.. She is a Y woman,
With big nyash developed from numerous free foods and drinks in numerous owambe...
Why wouldn't your husband run away.
na soo
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Skmoda360(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2015
ijustdey:
let me hear any ladies or girl that will say they don't like sex and I will........
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Skmoda360(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2015
DarkAngel86:
Hehe My spiddy senses say he is lying and he is in the wrong. 9yrs of sexual starvation and he complains she had a man in his bed. Well someone had to use the bed. He then stayed, she went out to get more dick and now when she found a better dick to swing off he cry and complaining. Rubbish
are you rapping or singing ßitch sorry devil angel...she just dey rant bullcrap from her dirty, gingivitis mouth..guess you dont knw anything abt marriage..shior
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by kayalla(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Aystarz:

Ode

Wetin u wan make I talk?
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by kandiikane(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Islie:

you caught her red-handed on your matrimonial bed and she still live with you cheesycheesy

wtf......
the guy must be lying joor

You'd be surprised. Na for only internet these men have mouth. I am certain he even apologised to her for interrupting.
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by gemale(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dis 1 dt d judge told 2 go & bring evidence of their claims. Which evidence does he want d wyf 2 bring? Sextape of d last tym dey did it wt d date & time?
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by JOJUADE(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
IYA sex addict.i pity u.rubbish
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by acooriz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mtchew.. Anoda epic parody about alibaba and the 40 thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.