Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,115 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice (3499 Views)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fmartin:
nt legally. 'enlopment'
That's where the issue is.
Re: His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
crackhaus:
Lol... Na so she tell you? grin
That's the only reason I could make out of it.

End time woman she is
Re: His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice by Fmartin(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It's myopic of you to jump to conclusions without first hearing from both sides, then asking relevant questions before arriving at one-sided conclusions.

~ Have you spoken to his wife to find out the reasons behind her actions?

~ What is / was the gap between the pregnancies? Were they in quick succession of each other?

~ What is their financial situation like? Can they afford the additional costs? Or are you of the simplistic school of thought: Have as many as you possibly can because "God and well meaning Nigerians will provide"?
she doesn't hv any reason what soever to commit abortion. Why dint she have family planning secretely instead?? Must she kill?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice by EfemenaXY: 3:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Fmartin:
she doesn't hv any reason what soever to commit abortion. Why dint she have family planning secretely instead?? Must she kill?

Why are you so heavily involved in someone else's marriage? What's in it for you?
Re: His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice by oloyede252(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Why are you so heavily involved in someone else's marriage? What's in it for you?
what about you with all your fbi,nsa questions..why do you want to be heavily involve.what in for you
Re: His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice by Fmartin(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2016
EfemenaXY:

y won't i ? When the husband in question is my relative
Re: His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice by natasha: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fmartin:
y won't i ? When the husband in question is my relative

Oga because he is your relative doesnt mean you shouldnt mind your business. Busybody peoples!!

You said he hasnt married her traditionally or legally so why are you taking Panadol for another person's headache? Someone that cannot afford to marry a woman the right/proper way shouldnt be humping and puffing if he is denied the right to be a father.

And OP, you really need to MIND YA BUSINESS.... GOd deliver us from relatives that will carry our matter to the market square for gossips ....all because they are looking for cheap popularity aka frontpage....mtsheeww
Re: His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice by BobUg28(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Hi dear,

Good morning. Pls I have been waiting for a wholesome opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; THE READERS'CLUB I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for years now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. WhatsApp me on +2348092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

EfemenaXY:

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? / Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.