Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help (970 Views)

Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / My Friend's Babe Is Too Close To Me / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by hamzakito(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
good evening nairalanders. my friend babe asked him a question and his confused. she asked him that how will she prove the love she has for him? please nairalander's I need your answer urgently pls
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by dachaste(f): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eat his poo
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
How else do u want to proof dat u love somebody other than show care and give her attention...or u want nlders to come tell u to drink rat poison and die for d person ni grin...cos greater love is no one dan dis, dat a frnd lays dwn his life for her grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by goodmorning40: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
tell him to tell her to walk with her head and two hands while her legs are up, from her house to his house. that is a sure proof
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by RexKexMilann: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do people still ask Questions Like That?

In this Situation, The girl is likely to Believe any "Proof" the Boy comes up with Thereby Opening up Channels For Deceit In the Relationship.

Love cannot be "prooved" Just like that!
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
give her a knife and tell her to remove her eyes
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by ronald4lif(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
firstking01:
How else do u want to proof dat u love somebody other than show care and give her attention...or u want nlders to come tell u to drink rat poison and die for d person ni grin...cos greater love is no one dan dis, dat a frnd lays dwn his life for her grin

Hahaha, or we should tell him to give her all his wages/student allowance every month. grin
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
wetin we no go see? undecided
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by firstking01(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin
ronald4lif:

Hahaha, or we should tell him to give her all his wages/student allowance every month. grin

or berra still,,,he shud give d gal his atm card and pin ;
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by obinnashady(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Its quite easy,tell him to kill himself 4 her.
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by Adonis3: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
-Every morning, he should prostrate and greet her (while licking her feet)
-then he should pack all her dirty clothes(including undies) and wash
-he should then go and wash the plates and put food on fire
-why the food is on fire, he should clean the whole house
-he would then dish her food and take it to her where she's probably playing candy crush
-then wash plates after eating
-when she poos, he should clean her up
-fan her when there's heat

While doing all the aforementioned, he should leave his ATM (with pin) in her custody

OP I guarantee you, after a year she'll be left with no doubts of his love for her

RUBBISH!! Mtcheew, silly creatures everywhere
Re: My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help by MRBrownJ: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2015
hamzakito:
good evening nairalanders. my friend babe asked him a question and his confused. she asked him that how will she prove the love she has for him? please nairalander's I need your answer urgently pls

by her everyday actions, and the minute she fails, then all what she did in the past will be irrelevant.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Dominating Guys In Our Tettiary Institution / A Letter To The Naija Guy Whose Babe Has Turned To An ATM Machine / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.