Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

HIV Vaccine Finaly Discovered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Vaccine Finaly Discovered (653 Views)

10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Vaccine Finaly Discovered by olutunde12(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
You can now enjoy 'it' raw without any fear of an std or even HIV. I have people that can testify to this. I collect money before telling people this secret but i will give it out for free here for the sake of humanity.
----------s-----------------------
Go and get a bottle of Aboniki BALM and rub the whole content on your TJ including the inside(Also suitable for women below 40 years of age). It works like magic.
Did you say thanks? Dont mention it. What are friends for?
Re: HIV Vaccine Finaly Discovered by adonbilivit: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
olutunde12:

You can now enjoy 'it' raw without any fear of an std or even HIV. I have people that can testify to this. I collect money before telling people this secret but i will give it out for free here for the sake of humanity.
----------s-----------------------
Go and get a bottle of Aboniki BALM and rub the whole content on your TJ including the inside(Also suitable for women below 40 years of age). It works like magic.
Did you say thanks? Dont mention it. What are friends for?
lalasticlala, ishilove, Seun, mynd44 and adonbilivit please delete this thread. HIV is not to be joked with
Re: HIV Vaccine Finaly Discovered by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Now I fit nyansh without CD.......gr8 news
Re: HIV Vaccine Finaly Discovered by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
It saddens me to see things like this. HIV isn't something you joke with. It's a terminal illness, guys. Wth?

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Wife Material / Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? / When Should You Give Your Partner A Second Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.