Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,123 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (514 Views)

. / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by living101(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
My girlfriend is more than a normal girlfriend surf that I didn't for once pray to lose. I love her so much that I want her to be mine only. This very faithful day, we were discussing and she felt this jealous-ness in me and this is what she said "Baby, you want to know what your problem is? You are afraid of those who are wooing me" I was shocked because it seems to be the truth. I don't want to lose and that's making me over-jealous I think and she hate that. Telling me I always accuse her of what she never committed and that I am pushing her away by my deeds nowadays. Now the question is that am I really pushing her away asking her questions about other guys?
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
YAWNS!!! @op yes you are pushing her away, she aint a kid huh, she can take care of herself and by u always pointing accusing fingers on her shows u dont trust her.
Re: Advice Needed by RexKexMilann: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
[i]Bro, This is It; She will "Leave You" & You will "Move On".

Truth Is bitter "Untill" You "Taste" Chloroquine[//i]
Re: Advice Needed by BeeMeer: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yes. You're pushing her away. A girl will always have toasters. Toasters mean more options for her. It is not against the law for her to have toasters. When a girl starts having a variety of options, she looks for the slightest fault in you. A woman chooses her man. If you give her a reason to love someone more, she'll take it.
Re: Advice Needed by Pennah(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
had same p with ma bae but d best I did was to fashi and focus on our relationship
Re: Advice Needed by charlito94(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmmmmmmm
people wey get girlfriend
person no go rest for this nairaland
Re: Advice Needed by Adasun(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
The poster above me thoundecided
Re: Advice Needed by boxer022(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
You are indeed pushing her away by doubting her love for you. As far as she is a girl whether ugly or beautiful she must have admirers and toasters. so please calm down and stop doubting her love for your Know that it is you that she loves and nobody else
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
So na wetin u waste my mb 4 be dis? If she leaves u, life goes on. Anoda victim of inferiority complex

(1) (Reply)

February 14 Registration Saga, What Will You Do? / Ladies Be My Guest ,i Love Tall Ladies From 5 '10,5'11 Or More Than 6 Feet / What Is You First Val Gift You Recieve And Give Out. Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.