Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Disvirgined On The Sit Of Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disvirgined On The Sit Of Lies (826 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disvirgined On The Sit Of Lies by wealthykidz(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2009
A girl by name jeny once cried to me that she has been dump by her lover. I invested my emotions, my time, my money, worst of all my virginity " cried jeny. he is the first guy i have ever loved.
Jeny came from a christian she is a decent and well behaved girl, but she was disvirgined on the sit of lies. she now see all men as liers.
A lady once said that majority of the problems women are facing today is caused by men. women has been lied to so many times by men.
dear forumites i want ur sincere coments on this issue. sad
Re: Disvirgined On The Sit Of Lies by OneNaija(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2009
Tell her to Kick Bucket for all I care
Re: Disvirgined On The Sit Of Lies by chukz4real(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
It is so unfortunate that sometimes ladies tend to value lies more than truth. Try asking a lady out and tell her truthfully that you have a gal. She will never get close to u but when a lady tells a guy that she has a guy, only few guys will barge off with putting some persistence. So, what are we not saying here? Let them restructure their attitude towards sincere guys and there won't be more heartbreaks!

Wealthykidz, what do u think?
Re: Disvirgined On The Sit Of Lies by biola44: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2009
tell her she wont be d last n wat happened 2 her christian values-"thou shall not fornicate"
Re: Disvirgined On The Sit Of Lies by fizzybaba(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
biola 44
thak u for ur simple yet all intelligent reply

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do / Guys, If U Found Out She Had Done Abortion Severally, Will U Marry Her? / mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.