Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' (55366 Views)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by naijamerican: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Ipod and biafrans just hate this man for no just cause

How about because he killed many of their ancestors? You ignorant twit.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by hardbody: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2015
emzila:

NO, THE TENTION IS HIGH NOW, IF HE JAIL THEM STRAIGHT AWAY PEOPLE WILL REACT EITHER OUT OF IGNORANCE OF THE LEVEL OF CRIME THEY COMMITTED OR OUT OF SYMPATHY BUT DRAGGING THEM THROUGH SOME LONG PROCESS WILL GRADUALLY INCULCATE IN THE HEART OF THEIR SYMPATHIZER OF THEIR FINAL DESTINATION BEFORE THE OFFICIAL DECLARATION. SO IS GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN DEATH VISIT A TERRIBLY SICK MAN, HIS FAMILY MEMBERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE LOVE THEY HAVE FOR HIM, MAY HAVE AT ONE TIME OR THE OTHER THOUGHT HE MAY DIE WHILE SOME WILL EVEN SAY IS BETTER HE DIE AND AVOID D SUFFERING. BY THE TIME THEY(KANU IN PARTICULAR) WILL BE JAIL, MANY JOBLESS PEOPLE SHOUTING BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN RECEIVING 5000 MONTHLY ALLOWANCE AND WOULD HAVE FORGET THE NAME, KANU.

First, you can't read the rule that says you should not post in capital letters. Then you offend the rules of NL writing in a language incomprehensible to the owners of the language. Should you not be sharing cells with Kanu and the NSA? Or better still write in your native dialect. Just an advise
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wilcrak: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2015
That idiot buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wristbangle: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
he defeated Gej!!

Round of applause!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

I thought GEJ built 30,000km of roads, so none is in d southeast? Why can't u people accuse GEJ of marginalizing the southeast then?

GEJ did the Onitsha/Owerri road. Meanwhile, the issue is not about marginalisation but about self determination. Don't you get it?

We do nit want to be yoked together with you lot. Is that a difficult thing to understand?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by fulanimafia: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Anticabal:
Buhari claim Kanu imported weapons, is it the Transmitter or the phantom pump action used by security vigilantes in ihiala.

It could be either, both or more.

The fact that they were illegally brought in is the substance of the issue.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by sweatlana: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

GEJ did the Onitsha/Owerri road. Meanwhile, the issue is not about marginalisation but about self determination. Don't you get it?

We do nit want to be yoked together with you lot. Is that a difficult thing to understand?
Pls ask them
I no won marry na by force undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by samflex(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Now, here are a few;

-Why should someone from Anambra have to score 70% in the common entrance examination to gain admission when someone from Yobe state need only to score 1%?

-Name one Federal Govt owned industry in the South East

-Name 2 Federal Roads 8in the South East that are motorable

-Why has work stopped on the Enugu international airport?

At bolded, what about the 30,000km road in the South East the wailers were saying their hero built? E don vanish abi he took it with him to otueke? Oga hold your regional leaders accountable for under development and looting of the South East

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2015
BORN LEADERS.... MACHIAVELLIAN....

IT WILL GET BETTER GRADUALLY.... THANK GOD BUHARI IS MY PRESIDENT.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by slap1(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2015
That's the only thing worth noting in a whole presidential media chat. He could neither understand nor effectively address the important questions he was asked.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wristbangle: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:
I will respond with time

Buhari should tell the world who are the 5% he referred to

Buhari should explain to the world why his appointment was skewed in favor of the North to the disadvantage of the Igbos

Buhari how far about 2nd Niger bridge

Buhari should tell the world why he instigated the DSS to disobey court order

Why didn't you ask GEJ that question?

Also, can't you comprehend the media news that FG has approved construction of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and 2nd Niger bridge by minister of power, works and housing?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by tayour917i(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... I think Buhari make sense. BTW I think if they are marginalised their anger should go to 16years of PDP and not Buhari regime.
Was gbayi....
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Mostprecious(f): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Okk. Am nt big on politics buh frm ds thread am begining to lv PMB esp for hs concise judgemnt, I have ma doubts abt him tho buh I want to believe he'll prove me wrong.
BTW wats wrong wth everyone nd ds Biafra thingy?? Am ibo buh 100% nt in support of Biafra. And I hv two powerful reasonable reason esp to those in support.
Now dt Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, nwanne m nwoke iz no more who will lead? Nnamdi Kanu?
And two, we kw our selves, Most of d ibo's re selfish, dai want to own it all. Who will chill for the other? Don't be surprised d biafra u re clamouring for wil bcome a lineage thing. Think again. What Nigeria needs iz Peace!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Ebuka3344(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
FriendChoice:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-why-i-cant-release-kanu-buhari/
what has kanu done? Radio biafra is it here in Nigeria or in London?..
. Buhari, you better release him
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2015
See 'yellowbar' thugs on Igbo Thread.

In the other news, we will force Buhari to release Nnamdi kanu and grant us Referendum.

Don't quote to ask how it will be achieve.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by fulanimafia: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2015
sweatlana:

Pls ask them
I no won marry na by force undecided

sunnyb0b0:

We do not want to be yoked together with you lot. Is that a difficult thing to understand?

Really? But you wanted us to be yoked with you lot under GEJ till 2019 a few months ago?

Y'all need to rehearse your lies more often. Enjoy the ride under PMB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2015
When they talk about igbos, they should stop referring Deltas as igbos.. Cos obviously they deny the fact they are igbos because of the geographic location which shows how they are separated with river Niger. They share same name and language but they are not the typical igbo man u see from the sout east.. They should b referred to likes of Edo,Benue and the rest... They are definitely not igbos..
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
he defeated Gej!!
GEJ is not Igbo. Why are Ijaw people not protesting?
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:
If Buhari dont know wat igbo want by now then he is too dull.

He knows what they want and why they wanted it(marginalisation) but now he has proven without reasonable doubt that there is no marginalisation so he wants them to come out and state their senseless claims...... I am a Deltan and I speak the truth when I see it plus I stand faaaarrrrr from Biafra (spits). I still love the country in which I was born and whose passport I possess.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by pinkcita: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
You stood election and won Abi?Ok you will stand again and win after 4 years let's see...Am sorry for APC because they only have four years to loot.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by koladebrainiac(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
waternogetememy:
If Buhari dont know wat igbo want by now then he is too dull.

he ask them reporters . they say they are marginalized ... he said who is marginalizing who? everybody is marginalized .
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Ebullience(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Ipod and biafrans just hate this man for no just cause
But he doesn't give a damn

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by askari01: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Now, here are a few;

-Why should someone from Anambra have to score 70% in the common entrance examination to gain admission when someone from Yobe state need only to score 1%?

-Name one Federal Govt owned industry in the South East

-Name 2 Federal Roads 8in the South East that are motorable

-Why has work stopped on the Enugu international airport?

My friend, ask GEJ all that and not trouble SAI baba
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2015
wordcat:

It changes nothing!
We have Igbo from Anambra, Igbo from Imo, Igbo from Rivers but why are there no such thing as Igbo from Borno, Jigawa, Ondo, Edo or Osun. Which means an Igbo is an Igbo
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by kayroy5(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2015
They want sex slave business back. Cos no more Christmas government of PDP for them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Really? But you wanted us to be yoked with you lot under GEJ till 2019 a few months ago?

Y'all need to rehearse your lies more often. Enjoy the ride under PMB.

Who wants to be yoked with someone who cannot even score 2/200 to gain admission?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by wristbangle: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2015
sameer1212:
Be sincere. Tell me one Biafra agitation during GEJ'S Era. And even if you guys are marginalised as you claimed,is inciting comments,insulting other tribes and threatening the whole country of war the solution?

God bless u sir.

Those saying there was biafra agigation during 16yrs PDP rule should produce it's source.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
When they talk about igbos, they should stop referring Deltas as igbos.. Cos obviously they deny the fact they are igbos because of the geographic location which shows how they are separated with river Niger. They share same name and language but they are not the typical igbo man u see from the sout east.. They should b referred to likes of Edo,Benue and the rest... They are definitely not igbos..

And you believe what you just wrote makes any sense.
Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2015
samflex:

At bolded, what about the 30,000km road in the South East the wailers were saying their hero built? E don vanish abi he took it with him to otueke? Oga hold your regional leaders accountable for under development and looting of the South East

So regional leaders now do Federal roads? Can you tell me any region that is doing better than the South East region in Nigeria? Can you tell me a state that has a better network of roads than Anambra? Can you tell me any region doing better than the South East in academics? Worry about your poverty stricken region and let us determine our future.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' by mentorandfriend(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
efilefun:
PDP ruled for 16years and you guys didn't ask them this questions, you all were even praying and wishing the same party that neglected you for 16 years to continue and here you holding someone who's been there for barely 7months to ransom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job / Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.