Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job (55376 Views)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / Donald Trump Sacks Top Nigerian Aide, Omarosa Manigault Newman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Islie: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Omarosa Manigault, a Nigerian who is director of communications for the White House’s office of public liaison, has resigned.

According to sources, Manigault who earns $180,000 per annum will leave the White House on January 20, 2017, exactly one year after President Donald Trump took office.

It is not immediately clear why Omarosa resigned but the 43-year-old, who recently married John Newman, a Florida-based pastor, has been struggling to keep her job and family.

A source said Omarosa’s departure is connected to the “internal war” within Trump cabinet.

Her decision raises the expectation of round of departures from the White House going into the New Year.

The White House has said that deputy national security adviser Dina Powell will leave her position early next year.

At least 14 people have left Trump’s government.

Omarosa was the director of African-American outreach in Trump’s campaign.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigerian-omarosa-quits-180000-white-house-job

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Balkan(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Trump my Man. Jerusalem remains indivisible capital of Gods chosen people
The Jews anywhere they are in the world. Igbo amaka

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by bedspread: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
CARRY GO DONALD!!!!U ARE A BLESSING TO THIS GENERATION

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Isokowadoo: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Some head Slamming Idiots Will Rejoice ova Ds Right.

Dey be like "our Allah Is Alrsy Punishin Trump".

Dere is no Government in d World like Trump he ain't Afraid of Terrorist or deir Sympathizers The Sunnis and Shia Terrorist

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Caustics: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
angry
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by SalamRushdie: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good let all the Obama spies and sympathizers resign IJN

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by abokibuhari: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
God bless our Trump

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by TheHistorian(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by kidman96(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Donald Trump grabbing them by their pusssy since 1960

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Ruggedfitness: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
According to sources, Manigault who earns $180,000 per annum will leave the White House on January 20, 2017, exactly one year after President Donald Trump took office.

That is not money in the United States, stop comparing our devalued currency with the real deal

In Other News
Woman Cuts Her Flesh To Remove Tattoo Of Her Ex-Husband's Name (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/woman-cuts-her-flesh-to-remove-tattoo.html

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
na wa!

see as village ppl cash dis madam like sheck 4 bank..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Teewhy2: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
If it is in Nigeria, she can never resign. People will even advice her to manage the place till end of the tenure and if age is a barrier she Will be advance to reduce her age.
Senator Al Hassan aka Mama Taraboa is one person to have resign from this government since she is not comfortable with the policy and way of the government but capital NO normal Nigerian mentality to never resign from what you are not comfortable with.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

10 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mr Jerusalem. haters should go and die.

7 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by MrWondah(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
I swear she no get naija blood at all. No Nigerian go resign such lucrative job for family or government. No matter the oppression she go say make she manage am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by miqos02(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wow
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by chuckjonesautos: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Balkan:
Trump my Man. Jerusalem remains indivisible capital of Gods chosen people
The Jews anywhere they are in the world. Igbo amaka

Those impostors are not the real Jews. The original Jews are the Igbos.. we are dark skinned not white..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by hooklover: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Even if trump no do anything again in his tenure the Jerusalem recognition is enough...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Guilderland1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Carry go, Ohamadike Donaldichukwu, we Igbos love you. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
She was on Apprentice Season 1...

"You are fired!'

Who would have thought Trump would be president one day?

9 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Believe me, I wouldn't work under a misogynistic racist chauvinistic man like Trump for a billion dollars. You can even test me with the job cool

Dignity over money.

I Sell Gas, see my signature.

16 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by FisifunKododada: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please when did Omarosa become Nigerian? Who give her passport?

Mynd: Omarosa is not Nigerian - she just has a Nigerian name - tell the OP to change the title. Quality control on NL is going to the gutters.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by HajimeSaito(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Head slammers shit themselves whenever this man's name is mentioned.

12 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by babadee1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
How is she a Nigerian o? Fake news gidi gba!

19 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by fishbone123(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Trump,... the main man... 64million naira job u mean she quitted. her village people don succeed over her. no matter what,.. if my aunt try am, na me go flog her back to dat job

2 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Resigned ke! The bitch was fired.

2 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by aAK1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
i remember when this girl first featured in the apprentice
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by lilfreezy: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerians always claiming successful people. Abeg she's American Jare grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by robosky02(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
issorite

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Emeritus001(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
64 million per annum!!! Hmmmm, Baba God bless my hustle....

2 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by KxngKrypt(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

That is not money in the United States, stop comparing our devalued currency with the real deal

Really?

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
When you attain some level in life, you realise that there are some more important things than money

Fuuuck me
Who is that clown below me shocked
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by NwaAmaikpe: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

I saw this coming.
This foul mouthed ugly duckling's village people never sleep.

Omarosa fails or quits at everything,
She failed at the Apprentice show,
Failed in Fear factor celeb edition
Now this,

I'm waiting for her to also quit her pastor husband.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.