Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? (630 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / How True Is This Assertion About P**cy?? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? by cosby02(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
I always have the feeling that "bad girls ain't good, and good girls ain't fun at all".
So would you choose a good girl with little or no fun or you will go for bad one and enjoy the fun thereafter?
Re: How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? by KELVINXY: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
I like em very bad,not just bad grin

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bad girls anytime. You see the thing about bad girls is that they are fun and adventurous. They are not afraid to try out new stuff. They already know that you know that they are bad so they don't fake anything. They are real.

You can basically do anything with a bad girl.

The so called good girls are boring and fake.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? by cruzita(f): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
your choice your problem not mine

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? by cosby02(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
your choice your problem not mine
How are you grin
Re: How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? by cruzita(f): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
cosby02:
How are you grin
cool
Re: How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? by cosby02(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
cool
Pele
Re: How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? by TAVOX: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Av Dated Many Ladies But Never Been Inlove Before: Hw Do Guys Fall Inlv Pls? / 8 Unattractive Side Of ME That I Don’t Realize / A Voice Note Of My Crush Friend Zoning Me: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.