Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,565 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (596 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by konji1(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2015
NOTE: That a guy offers any of the aforementioned items does not necessarily mean it’s a yardstick for being broke, but most often than not, it’s one of those things we are talking about cheesy. This write-up contains exaggerations to a large extent cool

*Clear throat*

I shall discuss things broke guys normally use to entertain female visitors cheesy

10 Things Broke Guys Use To Entertain Female Visitor

1. Gala and Soft drink

Undoubtedly, gala and soft drink are what a proportion of broke guys normally use to entertain their female visitors

2. Egg-roll and Pure Water.

Some of them will take their female visitor to an eatery and will go to the counter themselves and order for her, without even asking her what she would like to take or not.

CONTINUE READING:- http://www.melogist.com/10-things-broke-guys-normally-use-to-entertain-female-visitors/

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by watered(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2015
U dey find traffic abi? Go stay for Kubwa road

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 31, 2015
It is better to buy what is on my budget than to allow a girl make her choice.That does not mean i am broke.Some girls can be so extravagants when it comes to spending at a guy's expense.Just because they are not the one paying for the meal they will go and order above his budget,thereby putting him into tight corner.Meanwhile,they can't make that ridiculous order from their own pockets.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by Sibrah: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Nollywood channel on N2K DSTV subscription.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? / 4 Easy Steps To Stop Masturbation / Dangerous Vows Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.