Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! (4328 Views)

Mr IBU Looking So Unbelievably Handsome In New Photos With Colleagues / Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire / Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2016
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/exclusive-pics-from-traditional-wedding.html?m=1
I hope you know this woman doesn't have four heads. She's living, breathing flesh like you.

Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2010, Fiona Amuzie got married traditionally yesterday Dec. 30th in her village in Idemili North LGA of Anambra state. Their white wedding will hold on Jan. 2nd.
Knowing you in your shameless ways it wouldn't surprise me seeing you at the venue. She became MGBN three full years after your reign. A child born when you 'won' the title is in secondary school today.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

Sit down and keep waiting for marriage to fall on your lap. 2016 will pass you by. At the age of 30 you'd become a real worthless product no man would want to touch or stay associated with.
shut that your smelling mouth!!! The year has just begun. You shall see! Tomi will do it
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
charix:
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/exclusive-pics-from-traditional-wedding.html?m=1
I hope you know this woman doesn't have four heads. She's living, breathing flesh like you.

Knowing you in your shameless ways I wouldn't get surprised seeing you at the venue. She became MGBN three full years after your reign. A child born when you 'won' the title is in secondary school today.
what does that title got to do with marriage? She met tomi only 2011. Let dem grow!!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

Once again exposing yourself as the useless Nigerian girl you are.
If you get a job, save up and pay for the wedding, is it a bad thing? You're the one looking forward to getting married yet you don't want to make investment in any way. No wonder those twins got rid of you with that useless mindset.

Thinking of this is making me want to get rid of my fiancee and scam a whitey into marriage. Nigerian girls' thinking is very useless angry.
I hope your fiance slaps you angry poor wretched man
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I hope your fiance slaps you angry poor wretched man
Its a man's world and I've made her understand that. I do whatever I like whenever I like. Wretched man that'd soon have you and your friend for a t h r e e s o m e in a dubai hotel. The money's 75% complete. 2016 is the year charix'd make Munachi and Sarah say aaahhhh.

what does that title got to do with marriage? She met tomi only 2011. Let dem grow!!
All your fellow mgbns are getting married and leaving you behind. The ones before you and now the ones after you.

shut that your smelling mouth!!! The year has just begun. You shall see! Tomi will do it
Tomi is a child yet to know his bearing in life. Once he finally gets it he'd dispose of you like a torn stocking.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by wheredemdey: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
This muna's shape is odd...very awkward grin grin

The body is not equal and well laid out....her lower region is thin while the upper region is big and fat....lol...flawless skin sha.

@charix....omoh abeg calm down....you are over harsh on this girl....easy with your words. .mk she no kill herself......i also shake my head in pity for ur supposed fiance...the girl don enter....you come across as a nagging man...very difficult to please.
Pele to the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

Its a man's world and I've made her understand that. I do whatever I like whenever I like. Wretched man that'd soon have you and your friend for a t h r e e s o m e in a dubai hotel. The money's 75% complete. 2016 is the year charix'd make Munachi and Sarah say aaahhhh.

All your fellow mgbns are getting married and leaving you behind. The ones before you and now the ones after you.

Tomi is a child yet to know his bearing in life. Once he finally gets it he'd dispose of you like a torn stocking.
have you not seen davido? He was dating an older girl!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
wheredemdey:
This muna's shape is odd...very awkward grin grin

The body is not equal and well laid out....her lower region is thin while the upper region is big and fat....lol...flawless skin sha.

@charix....omoh abeg calm down....you are over harsh on this girl....easy with your words. .mk she no kill herself......i also shake my head in pity for ur supposed fiance...the girl don enter....you come across as a nagging man...very difficult to please.
Pele to the girl.
you got it right! A nagging man indeed and very difficult to please. Can you see I wished him a happy new year and he rebuffed it. God forbid! Muna's shape is perfect. What are you seeing? She's not fat. Can't you see her flat tummy in these pictures??
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
have you not seen davido? He was dating an older girl!
The same way Tomi'd dump your bleached a s s and announce publicly he was raped into servitude.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

The same way Tomi'd dump your bleached a s s and announce publicly he was raped into servitude.
tomi has more class than Davido. Tomi is a quiet and humble boy. He won't do muna like that.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
tomi has more class than Davido. Tomi is a quiet and humble boy. He won't do muna like that.
#story.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Come, you no get ashawo work to do tonight? I've weekend duty tomorrow. I need to make overtime money. How else d'u think I've been saving money for our t h r e e s o m e? wink
Go to bed, rejected stone.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

Come, you no get ashawo work to do tonight? I've weekend duty tomorrow. I need to make overtime money. How else d'u think I've been saving money for our t h r e e s o m e? wink
Go to bed, rejected stone.
Look at you working. Muna does not have to work. Get on that level boo
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Look at you working. Muna does not have to work. Get on that level boo
Mscheew. Certified akwuna. No contribution made all your life to society.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Destined2win: 12:01am On Jan 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dpalmwinetapper

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Destined2win: 12:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Munachi where do you live, i'd like to visit you
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

Mscheew. Certified akwuna. No contribution made all your life to society.
you will see muna shine this year. Mark today's date!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you will see muna shine this year. Mark today's date!
Keep deceiving yourself. Eva got proposed to some minutes ago.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/adaeze-and-joseph-yobo-celebrate-6th.html?m=1
Your friend is celebrating six years of marriage. Go and ask her how to keep a man and home happy. Nairalanders are not the source of your problem, go and find it in the village.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Rhythmah(m): 12:49am On Jan 02, 2016
hi whatz poppin.......hollup hollup...am a big fan of muna 2 d gal fine well...... And i feel soon she will get married...... So haterz should gerrarahere.......**cleans my seat wiv my left hand**
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Charix and palmwinetapper come bck here grin am enjoyin dis movie, dnt jxt stp here..hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Rhythmah(m): 1:09am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Charix and palmwinetapper come bck here grin am enjoyin dis movie, dnt jxt stp here..hehehe

i dey feel dem......dem funny
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:35am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

Keep deceiving yourself. Eva got proposed to some minutes ago.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/adaeze-and-joseph-yobo-celebrate-6th.html?m=1
Your friend is celebrating six years of marriage. Go and ask her how to keep a man and home happy. Nairalanders are not the source of your problem, go and find it in the village.
Eva is engaged??! And adaeze only got married because she forced pregnancy on the man. Any woman can do that!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Rhythmah:
hi whatz poppin.......hollup hollup...am a big fan of muna 2 d gal fine well...... And i feel soon she will get married...... So haterz should gerrarahere.......**cleans my seat wiv my left hand**
thank you. What caused you to have that feeling?
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:37am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
its not funny
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Destined2win:
Munachi where do you live, i'd like to visit you
stop talking to me you pheasent!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Rhythmah:
charix you hear that? My friend ogechi kan ma!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Eva is engaged??! And adaeze only got married because she forced pregnancy on the man. Any woman can do that!
If its easy do it na.
Meanwhile as usual, you climbed the stage and disgraced yourself. One would think all the time spent on nairaland would improve your vocabulary but I see that's not the case. The clothes you wore were too tight, skin too bleached, weave cheap, shoes oversized, belly too fat and to crown the insult seen on my tv you had no words to express yourself properly. It took a f u c k i n g blind man to read the name of the award winner because Igbo accent for no gree you pronounce am correctly.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

If its easy do it na.
Meanwhile as usual, you climbed the stage and disgraced yourself. One would think all the time spent on nairaland would improve your vocabulary but I see that's not the case. The clothes you wore were too tight, skin too bleached, weave cheap, shoes oversized, belly too fat and to crown the insult seen on my tv you had no words to express yourself properly. It took a f u c k i n g blind man to read the name of the award winner because Igbo accent for no gree you pronounce am correctly.
what show are you talking about?
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
what show are you talking about?
Don't play dumb.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
its not funny
lol, I didn't say its funny
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:54am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

Don't play dumb.
I don't know. Mbgn?
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:55am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol, I didn't say its funny
dont entertain chariot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Love Still Exists -- Woman Without Breast Find True Love. / Bossman Is Not Dead: See Picture Proof. / And That's How She Exposed Her Saggy Boobs In A Night Club (viral Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.