Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,532 members, 7,854,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! (4329 Views)

Mr IBU Looking So Unbelievably Handsome In New Photos With Colleagues / Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire / Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I don't know. Mbgn?
Ajuju.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
dont entertain chariot
no b only chariot, nah horses

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Rhythmah(m): 2:16am On Jan 02, 2016
lol....charix.... U ehnnn...... But seriously muna u dont hav any igbo accent jawe.... Nne iwu asanwa *winkz

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Rhythmah:
lol....charix.... U ehnnn...... But seriously muna u dont hav any igbo accent jawe.... Nne iwu asanwa *winkz
muna has an american accent. I don't understand what chariot is talking about
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:27am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

Ajuju.
stop spewing lies. You see her nowhere. Go to bed

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna has an american accent. I don't understand what chariot is talking about
Straight outta the United States of Aba. True.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Rhythmah(m): 2:35am On Jan 02, 2016
hehehehe....... Charix u harsh ooo... Wetin muna do u.... D gal fine oo seriously...... Das what i know.... Dont knw her in person o... Xo cant talk bout her behaviour...sha.... But u too harsh to d gal..... Nd she sabi rap too.... Listen to suspectz leave am like dat female version.... I love muna part 4 dat song too...... *streaming d headies**
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
**zzz**, **zzz**, **zzzzzzz**. Ehn, you said something?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by wheredemdey: 2:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

You are the one that should go to bed.

Muna just gave out an award with cobhams...a presentation she muddled up with her very cheap leopard skin clothes with horrible slit by the side...geee...pls get a stylist for itself.

Your dressings are cheap...same way u wore corporate English wear to silverbird anniversary.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Munachi you bore me and you're probably a boring lay. You can't even keep me mentally stimulated. I pity the men you've dated because a date with you is positively an exercise in entertaining one's self while battling sleep.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Rhythmah(m): 2:45am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:
Munachi you bore me and you're probably a boring lay. You can't even keep me mentally stimulated. I pity the men you've dated because a date with you is positively an exercise in entertaining one's self while battling sleep.

kini muna shey fun ehnn...... U dey para for her ni....nawa ooo.....
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:57am On Jan 02, 2016
wheredemdey:

You are the one that should go to bed.

Muna just gave out an award with cobhams...a presentation she muddled up with her very cheap leopard skin clothes with horrible slit by the side...geee...pls get a stylist for itself.

Your dressings are cheap...same way u wore corporate English wear to silverbird anniversary.
she was showing off her S E X Y body. Twitter has gone wild.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:59am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

**zzz**, **zzz**, **zzzzzzz**. Ehn, you said something?
tomi and a lot of people thought her dress was hot.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:10am On Jan 02, 2016
charix:
she looks beautiful tonight. You know it
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
tomi and a lot of people thought her dress was hot.
All I saw looked no different from a bun soaked in water. Fatty, the outfit couldn't contain you.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
she was showing off her S E X Y body. Twitter has gone wild.
Your name and the word sexy don't belong in the same sentence. Any man would call you sexy to bed you easily, the problem is when you start believing you really are.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Destined2win: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop talking to me you pheasent!

This is how you keep missing your opportunities

By the time you reach menopause, your eye go clear....olodo mbaise

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by chachanga: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2016
stop bashing this girl now, haba?

it's too early in the year walahi.

See, Muna or Nnamu or wetin dem dey kwall your name, yarinya.

Zo mana make i add you to my harem, fa!

Leave all this Damboro ba Shege da Iskanchi haterz alone.

Come Minna make i jam you one time make you drop triplets, Walahi grin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Di'ja Of (mavins Record) Long Time Hiding Lookalike Revealed Check Her Out / Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics / Naija Big Boy, Hushpuppi Poses In Bed Wit $500K. Shares Then & Nw Picture On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.