Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,935 members, 7,841,571 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters (40924 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Txonyi:

sorry bro, just copied that post
hey i have done the needful
the Islamic wild life jungle you call nigeria must be destroyed
i will give everything to see it happen
even if it means suicide bombing
watch out

Nnamdi Kanu said more than this, today he is writing pages of apology letters.

5 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by likila: 3:09am On Dec 31, 2015
hate will shorten your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by LoveMachine(m): 3:18am On Dec 31, 2015
He owes me a hand written apology as well. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Tearg1: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lol

Kanu never see anything. Hope he is enjoying that watery poorly cooked beans.

Al Mustafa time in prison go e small thing

By the time they release him in 2065. No one would even recognize him again

Name one outstanding thing your father has done in his life time?
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Armaggedon: 4:16am On Dec 31, 2015
A thread for frustrated nigerianists
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by mazeltov(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Aigbofa:

And you lack the mental capacity to spell baboon correctly.
Happy new year to you and good luck to Nnamdi Kanu.
you are the one who lacks mental capacity to understand that it was a mere solecism from him.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

You believe a handwritten comment

No wonder people look down on you

DSS should provide video proof in court of Kanu apologizing

Please stop saying rubbish. What video do u want. In Nigeria statement are written not spoken in custody.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Babacele: 4:52am On Dec 31, 2015
StOla:
Kanu was a misguided fighter who was determined to fuel tribal hate as a means to achieve a goal that is not totally illegal.

The means he employed now serve to damn him.
His crimes require little proof to get a conviction.

He also criminally entered into the country without his Nigerian nor British passport.

Those who wish him well had better begin high level political and diplomatic negotiations to get him a pardon after conviction.

His candle has been burnt out by the winds. Whatever man remains of him can still be a non-adulterous husband to his wife and father to his children.

will the PDP sponsored IPOB folks listen?

4 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Toosure70: 4:54am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Don't you know that Barca hates KANU with passion
I even hate kanu pass baba

2 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by FisifunKododada: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2015
cool grin grin grin Talk is cheap...facing the music na em hard like concrete. Dilector can you hear me clear and direct...? You are on a long thing, my friend. By the time we are finished with you, you will establish a radio station that is committed to ONE NIGERIA. What a traitor...what an inciter of violence and hate...your body go hear wen 4 there... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by SUBWAY101(m): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Nationality: Nigerian/British. I was expecting Biafran/british. Lol

Oga Dilector don fall my hand.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by ril19(m): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2015
APOLOGIZING IS AN HONOURABLE THING TO DO!

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by chinnyonwu(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2015
this apology was made since October 23rd. I wonder why DSS is just making it public.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by karokit(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2015
D guy don suffer o, abeg I know say dis guy yarn dust plenty, d tins e talk no b small, hate messages and abuses, but make dem do things sharp sharp, make dis case end, if na prison or to release am, make we know
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Mcbussy(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Short biafran monkey. We will keep you in the real zoo for a long long time.

The zoo where people battle for higher rations of uncooked, watery beans and fight for bed space. Where only the strongest and fittest survives. grin

9 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by omenka(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Nightmare for IPOD Yooots!!

See the red Albino's mumu writing like a crèche pupil. gringrin

Evidence of exclusive perboiled watery beans nutrition.

The stupid criminal who's been using monies meant for arms donated by his followers to phuck dirty oloshos in some dirty brothel would regret why he had to extend his burantashi sexcapedes to the zoo territory.

Him nefa cheechumchin. grin

The cowardly idiot even went as low as calling Nigeria "Nigeria". Why didn't he use "Zoo" for Nationality?? cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by BiafraMyAss(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Ipob are chest beaters.. it's their nature

7 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by chiedu7: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
[size=14pt]The hand writing can belong to anybody.
The man has been in prison becos of self determination just like Nelson Mandela.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by 4ward(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Go and sin no more oooo
bloodyBLOGGER:
Our Dilectors handwriting is even jagajaga like when a hen is asked to write her name on sand with its claws. grin

I hope the gullible IPOD jobless youths will let the matter rest now. The shrimps chose to believe the words of a lying lawyer over credible newspapers.

Watch how they will be requesting for a video of Our Dilector writing the letter before they believe.

I trust sahara reporters to give them a video of Nnamdi Kanu having hot sex with boko haram members instead.

What he said about GEJ also below

Before PMB was the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. I also said some uncomplimentary things about him and some igbo elders as well, which I now realise should not have happened

3 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by delishpot: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
He who fights and runs away......... lives to fight another day
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by HRich(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
Below is the handwritten statement of the apology to president Buhari by IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.

Reference to thepresident of the federal republic of Nigeria as a terrorist, evil and paedophile is regrettable and uncalled for and for that I unreservably apologise and will be doing so in a private letter to the president

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/682344008492924929/photo/1
I don't believe you, Meanwhile

NAIJA POLICE AND THEIR WAHALA!!!
1. You get
all the particulars for your motor, but your fuel guage dey
show red light. Oya park.
2. You buy new car and you
carry am dey blow speed like that? You wan spoil the
new car abi? Oya park.
3. Oga i saw you with a small
car yesterday why you carry jeep today? Oya park well.
4. So all your particulars are complete abi?.... let me
see your phone.... aaah! So you have yahoo messenger in
your
phone abi? We have been looking for you.. Oya come down.
5. You be fine guy, you come carry fine girl, so na who go
come marry the ugly ones? Oya park well.
6. Only you
dey your car, you no see person carry for road abi? Why you
dey wicked like this? Oya park.
7. Your motor no get wiper,
so you wan cause accident for road bah? E no go work
for you. Oya park well.
8. Oga show me your papers,
drivers licence, fire extinguisher, engine
number, plate number reciept, so you wan prove say
you get evrything abi? Oya park well and come
down......
Good morning Family and Friends.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by saintkel(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
brunofarad:
This is serious lipsrsealed

But if nnamdi can speak so well
He might as well write so well
Hence
This writing though seems not likely of nnamdi's

My humble inference lipsrsealed
Ask ursef, if Nnamdi wrote dat apology letter, y didn't he agree to sign a statement given to him by d DSS wen he was granted release by d courts? Something is not right here
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by egift(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Tearg1:
Name one outstanding thing your father has done in his life time?

Is Nnamdi Kanu your father? So you are now so lost in this nonsense that you have also disown your father and replace him with Kanu? Shame on you.

10 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by saintkel(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
HRich:
I don't believe you, Meanwhile
NAIJA POLICE AND THEIR WAHALA!!! 1. You get all the particulars for your motor, but your fuel guage dey show red light. Oya park. 2. You buy new car and you carry am dey blow speed like that? You wan spoil the new car abi? Oya park. 3. Oga i saw you with a small car yesterday why you carry jeep today? Oya park well. 4. So all your particulars are complete abi?.... let me see your phone.... aaah! So you have yahoo messenger in your phone abi? We have been looking for you.. Oya come down. 5. You be fine guy, you come carry fine girl, so na who go come marry the ugly ones? Oya park well. 6. Only you dey your car, you no see person carry for road abi? Why you dey wicked like this? Oya park. 7. Your motor no get wiper, so you wan cause accident for road bah? E no go work for you. Oya park well. 8. Oga show me your papers, drivers licence, fire extinguisher, engine number, plate number reciept, so you wan prove say you get evrything abi? Oya park well and come down...... Good morning Family and Friends.
LMAO guy u bad abeg, goodmorning bro

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by 3kay945(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lol

Kanu never see anything. Hope he is enjoying that watery poorly cooked beans.

Al Mustafa time in prison go e small thing

By the time they release him in 2065. No one would even recognize him again

grin grin
2065 you funy o.

Let me grab a seat , wailers will soon flood here.

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by kindnyce(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2015
SR...I KNOW ITS A MATTER OF TIME B4U COME WITH FACTS TO CORROBORATE UR STORY....THUMPS UP

2 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by repogirl(f): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Whatever he writes was obtained under duress and is worth less than tissue paper... angry

...that is if he really wrote it in the first place sef.

Video of Kanu's verbal apology or Boooohari can clean his ass with that his bullshit apology letter. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa / The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.