Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode (19727 Views)

Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye / Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo / De­fence Minister In Russia To Buy Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode by modath(f): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Farnsworth:

Ebola was one

Which Ebola ?

Credit goes to BRF & RCA in equal proportions, both ex guvs took care of the situation, Onyebuchi Chukwu only did press conference & claimed the glory...

Invoke FOI to know what happened to the 1.9bn released to fight Ebola.. The names to look out for are,

1.Onyebuchi Chukwu... Fmr MOH, guber candidate Ebonyi.

2. Linus Awute... Immediate Ex Perm Sec of FMOH

3. DR Nasidi..... DG, Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control

4. Mr Kehinde.. Director , Environmental Health FMOH..

There is a lot you people don't know! Thank me later..
Re: US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode by Farnsworth: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2016
mrmetoo1:

When I said one lasting, I'm not talking about something started or halfway done. The train system as you call it is still very dysfunctional. How many people personally did you know traveled with train in this high travel season?
As far as all those trying to prevent the disease from getting in, the fact is it got in. Those that stopped the spread and quickly acted to gather those that might have had contact are the ones I give credit to.

Nobody can complete Nigeria's train system in 4-6 years, it has to be a continuous effort.
I agree that Jonathan was not a great president but denying him his achievements is just childish and vindictive

Here is a list of his achievement in 2014

https://www.naij.com/327559-top-achievements-of-president-goodluck-jonathan-in-2014.html

Here list of Thirty Achievements of Goodluck Jonathan Administration

https://www.naij.com/291232-goodluck-jonathan-administration.html

I didn't like Jonathan as president and I don't like Buhari as president, I believe Nigeria deserves better presidents, especially with the wealth of talented Nigerians around the country/ the world, we differently have much better leaders, but I will never deny they their achievements because it is a difficult job being president.
Re: US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode by allthingsgood: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2016
justmenoni:
Calling an elderly man born mistake isn't sensible.. I'm sure u're one of d new nairaland kid's and if u happen to be older then expect the same cos karma is a naughty and stubborn bitch...

I Mean u can critize or condemn without been rude....

Noted. But some people actually deserve the insults. Thank you grin
Re: US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode by mrmetoo1: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Farnsworth:

Nobody can complete Nigeria's train system in 4-6 years, it has to be a continuous effort.
I agree that Jonathan was not a great president but denying him his achievements is just childish and vindictive

Here is a list of his achievement in 2014

https://www.naij.com/327559-top-achievements-of-president-goodluck-jonathan-in-2014.html

Here list of Thirty Achievements of Goodluck Jonathan Administration

https://www.naij.com/291232-goodluck-jonathan-administration.html

I didn't like Jonathan as president and I don't like Buhari as president, I believe Nigeria deserves better presidents, especially with the wealth of talented Nigerians around the country/ the world, we differently have much better leaders, but I will never deny they their achievements because it is a difficult job being president.

Again with these paper achievements, we've been through this during election period. Let's talk about the tangible ones. I don't gain anything by denying anyone their achievements, I'm just stating the fact without sentiments especially giving the fact that he ruled during an oil boom. When you say no one can finish the railway just like that, I do agree but it's not like GEJ was the one that laid all those tracks. Most of what GEJ embarked on was maintenance work, which is fine, problem is he still didn't finish. Look at the airports they claim to have spent billions on, all of them still look a mess. Billions are said to have been flying around with nothing to show for it
Re: US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode by justmenoni: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
But insulting them online without doing it physically is madness, I mean if u see FFK physically will u have the nerves to call him a bastard without blaming your life and generations afterwards

allthingsgood:

Noted. But some people actually deserve the insults. Thank you grin
Re: US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode by allthingsgood: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
justmenoni:
But insulting them online without doing it physically is madness, I mean if u see FFK physically will u have the nerves to call him a bastard without blaming your life and generations afterwards

Yes I will call him out like it is. I am not a coward or a shiteater like some people here
Re: US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode by justmenoni: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oh yeah??
allthingsgood:

Yes I will call him out like it is. I am not a coward or a shiteater like some people here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ekori Police Station In Cross River / Sanwo-Olu Signs Bill Regulating Real Estate Transactions In Lagos / 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.