Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye (19297 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Helicopters Have Dropped Arms For Hoodlums In Preparation For Attack On Us, Gov / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by james669: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2016

Former Aviation Minister, Spokesperson to ex- President Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has backed the call by Sam Omatseye, Chairman, Editorial Board, The Nation that Christens Association of Nigeria (CAN) should use tithes to buy arms for Christians for self-defence.

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has said in November that 102 Christians were killed, over 50,000 houses burnt while another 215 were injured since May 2016 by suspected Fulani herdsmen in 25 villages in Kaduna state.CAN said the villages include Godogodo, Gidan Waya and Ninte communities in Jema’a local government area of the state. CAN President Dr. Samson Ayokunle also berated President Muhammadu Buhari and the state governor, Malam Nasir el-Rufai over their lukewarm attitude to the killings.

Fano-Kayode in his tweet said that ‘those that take pleasure in mass murder and carnage must be stopped. Enough is enough’ as his begged CAN to help stop the killings.

Omatseye, Thursday, on his twitter handle @samomatseye had tweeted ‘102 killed and 500000 houses razed in southern Kaduna. Isn’t it time for CAN to use its tithes to buy arms for Christians for self defense?’

‘Same happened when govt didn’t defend Itsekiris against Ijaws, they armed themselves and ended the war. It’s called balance of terror’

‘Those attacking me don’t know English. I only called for self-defence. If no one attacks them then there will be peace. FG should do its job’ And today he tweeted

‘Southern Kaduna youths have threatened self defense if neglect continues. Is anyone listening?’ Fani-Kayode backing the call by Omatseye tweeted that

‘I support @samomatseye’s call on Xtians in southern Kaduna to defend themselves from genocide and his appeal to CAN to help them.’

‘Self-defence, like self-determination, is a right. Those that take pleasure in mass murder and carnage must be stopped. Enough is enough.’

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/804978170499919872

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/use-tithes-to-buy-arms-for-christians-femi-fani-kayode-backs-can/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by dikerebel(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
he is right

29 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Baawaa(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fani-Kayode is really sick

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Neozy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
You Mean That CAN Should Contribute Another Money For People Like Dasuki To Share? How Are We Sure It Won't Be Diverted?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Sandydayziz(f): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Baawaa:
Fani-Kayode is really sick
A sick man who's high... This would only lead to most crisis... Nd who's gonna suffer d most? Our children!! They're outnumbered nd certainly won't win... That'll be suicide, wat dey need is govt intervention not CAN

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by CoolFreeday(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are these people really Christian? They're just using Christianity to deceive those that want to be deceive.
Can they defend themselves? Only God is the true saviour.

FFK and co, please don't bring hatred and violence to the Church. Our arm is the word of God not gun. Ephesians 6:10-20.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by luvinhubby(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fani Kayode is right.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by luvinhubby(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Are these people really Christian? They're just using Christianity to deceive those that want to be deceive.

FFK and co, please don't bring hatred and violence to the Church. Our arm is the word of God not gun. Ephesians 6:10-20.

You are probably typing this from the safety of your home in Abuja, Lagos or in Diaspora, you know nothing about the cruelty and gruesome death Christians face daily in Southern Kaduna and elsewhere up North.

The bible is never against self defence, Nehemiah did it, so why not them?

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by ehinmowo: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
DO IT. AND MAY THEIR BLOOD BE ON THEIR HEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by CoolFreeday(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
luvinhubby:

You are probably typing this from the safety of your home is Abuja, Lagos or in Diaspora, you know nothing about the cruelty and gruesome death Christians face daily in Southern Kaduna and elsewhere up North.

The bible is never against self defence, Nehemiah did it, so why not them?

I school in the north and I have personal experience, I was attached at a point and narrowly escape on several occasions but the Ultimate saviour ( Christ) kept me. Some have guns but are no more today.
Bible talked about what is happening now thousands of years ago, if you trust and believe in that God, you won't need guns, He will take you through it all successfully without a scratch.
Christ came to preach love and peace not violence.
Eph 6:14 "Stand firm then, with the belt
of truth buckled around your waist, with the
breastplate of righteousness in place"......We should always stand firm with the truth no matter what.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Blue3k(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yes some common sense says it isnt a sin to defend yourself. You have right to live meaning you have right to defend your life. I don't understand cowards in comment section. You guys think it's wrong to defend life and property?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Baawaa(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sandydayziz:
A sick man who's high...
That is what Fela called "double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by sarrki(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Doctors in the house

Which kind of schizophrenia is this guy suffering from

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by TheEastActivist: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hope they will term him a terrorist too like they term NK?

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
‘Same happened when govt didn’t defend Itsekiris against Ijaws, they armed themselves and ended the war. It’s called balance of terror’
Keep believing your own lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by DaBullIT(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2016
FfK has gone full blown insane and I don't think anyone can cure him

We know how volatile the Muslim in the North can be, I've lived there, but how many guns will CAN'S tithe buy? Who will keep account, who will train people to use it and who will be responsible for misuse, theft or loss?

When Christians buy guns Muslims won't just sit idly by, they will get more guns and so there'll be war of guns

Is that the future ffk wants for Nigerians?

Sorry I forgot he doesn't have a future, he's nothing but customer daadaa in Kuje and might be going there again soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by PDJT: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2016
Dear Christians,
Self-defence is a universal human right. Stop being idiots, arm yourselves and save your lives and that of your loved ones.

Nnamdi Kanu that called for Biafran's self-defence, following the killings of Indigenous People Of Biafra by Nigeria military earlier, was right on point and well informed about international law and basic human rights.

Act now or end in a box before your time.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by PDJT: 12:35am On Dec 08, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Keep believing your own lies
[/s]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2016
F00lish useless comments above frm genetically cursed cowards claiming d xtian faith. U dummies shld kip chickening out while d Islamic fulani herdsmen kip on wiping ur kind off d surface of d earth. Silliesundecided

29 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by tit(f): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Anybody questioning the right to self defence is an infidel

23 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by tit(f): 1:13am On Dec 08, 2016
If you have gun, good gun, will my Fulani brothers kill you like foul?

26 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by luvinhubby(m): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:

I school in the north and I have personal experience, I was attached at a point and narrowly escape on several occasions but the Ultimate saviour ( Christ) kept me. Some have guns but are no more today.
Bible talked about what is happening now thousands of years ago, if you trust and believe in that God, you won't need guns, He will take you through it all successfully without a scratch.
Christ came to preach love and peace not violence.
Eph 6:14 "Stand firm then, with the belt
of truth buckled around your waist, with the
breastplate of righteousness in place"......We should always stand firm with the truth no matter what.

If you school in the North, you will not post this. How can you tell a man who is faced with a gun-wielding, dagger-brandishing herdsman to "Stand firm with the belt of truth....." when his life is in danger.
"My people are destroyed because of ignorance" Amos 4:6.
Luke 22:32-36 Jesus told His disciples to sell their garments and buy a SWORD if they do not have one.

Show me one scripture that is against self defence.
The right to life is that of every human created by God and self defence guarantees you that.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by TheEastActivist: 5:53am On Dec 08, 2016
FuckyourMama:
F00lish useless comments above frm genetically cursed cowards claiming d xtian faith. U dummies shld kip chickening out while d Islamic fulani herdsmen kip on wiping ur kind off d surface of d earth. Silliesundecided

Still looking up to when atheist would fight this common problem?

Or is it just the Christians that bear the brunt?

What about the atheists that has died?
Who will avenge them?

Is not only shouting Christians upandan like you've did something spectacular... next time when screaming and ranting like a mad woman remember to act the talk let's follow..
Dummies calling themselves atheists... lol

5 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Still looking up to when atheist would fight this common problem?

Or is it just the Christians that bear the brunt?

What about the atheists that has died?
Who will avenge them?

Is not only shouting Christians upandan like you've did something spectacular... next time when screaming and ranting like a mad woman remember to act the talk let's follow..
Dummies calling themselves atheists... lol

Me atheist?..ure dumber than i thought.

2 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by TheEastActivist: 6:18am On Dec 08, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Me atheist?..ure dumber than i thought.

You are slower cause you ain't a Christian which youve just rubbished nor a Muslim which religion rascality you are really angry at and Their marauding herdmen.

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Corrinthians(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2016
The question we should be asking ffk is, would he stand and fight with his family or is he gonna take off along with them to a safe distant land and watch from afar how the war he's been craving to see finally arrives?

Would he be a distant observer or a participant?

3 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Corrinthians(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by orisa37: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Ingenious suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by adebayo201: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2016
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by L3G3ON: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2016
I am sure that those cowards that are againt the suggestion of the minister don‘t have any of their relatives there. For how long are we going to be hypocritical about everything. #SELFDEFENCE

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh / Sanwo-olu Signs Bills Establishing Additional Two Universities In Lagos / Heavy Rain Floods National Assembly Lobby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.