Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. (14086 Views)

Falana: NIA Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Play On The Intelligence Of Nigerians / Buhari’s Success Claim, Insult To Intelligence Of Nigerians, Says PDP / Goodluck Insulting The Intelligence Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2015
kleek:
Many whites would get this question wrong aswell, its not a question of race. Please don't make it a question of race or you will lose undecided

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:
This is a country with an average IQ of 75. The black man is merely a beast in human clothing.
It hurts my soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by fulanimafia: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2015
How do you mean? Are you sure you know the answer yourself?

The strategy to answer Ravens Progressive Matrices is to identify the only piece that correctly completes the pattern both across the row and down the column.

That's what I've done.

kleek:
I apologize if i am being rude. You are being deflective.

I did not dispute your logic, i'm just asking you to show me what pattern you are seeing.

Maybe I need to remind you of your original question;

kleek:
This is cheating but fine, which shape belongs in the empty spot

I hope you can clearly see you're the one being dodgy.

3 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Lets try some extremely difficult analogy questions, I don't expect any of you to get them but if you do ill be impressed.

1. Elephant is to piano as Whale is to: (Lamp, telephone, Chair or Water)

2. F# is to GB and B is to: (Cb, Ab, G# or Gb)

3. Mal is to Ben as Anti is to (un, inter, pro or pre?)

4. Square root is to square as derivative is to (dividend, root, log or integral)
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:
How do you mean? Are you sure you know the answer yourself?

The strategy to answer Ravens Progressive Matrices is to identify the only piece that correctly completes the pattern both across the row and down the column.

That's what I've done.

Maybe I need to remind you of your original question;

I hope you can clearly see you're the one being dodgy.
Fair enough, you can call me dodgy. But its not too much to ask for you to give a more detailed description of the reason you selected your answer. What pattern is moving up the row, what pattern is moving up the column?
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by fulanimafia: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Yes you're being dodgy.

You asked a question, I provided an answer.

Now my simple question: Is my answer, no. 3, the shape that belongs in the empty spot?

kleek:
Fair enough, you can call me dodgy. But its not too much to ask for you to give a more detailed description of the reason you selected your answer. What pattern is moving up the row, what pattern is moving up the column?

2 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:
Yes you're being dodgy.

You asked a question, I provided an answer.

Now my simple question: Is my answer correct?

If you cannot explain the logic of that simple-ass question i'm not going to tell you if your answer is correct. You are a ***** either way.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2015
This is how an Asian Mensa member answered a question 100X more difficult. While you guys cannot even provide an explanation for the simplest question in the fucking IQ test.

"The answer is 2.
How I arrived at this answer in a few seconds:

1) I questioned: How are the inner rim numbers created?
(To identify a specific pattern. To identify which numbers interrelate to form
this specific pattern. I noticed the outer rim numbers of this triangle are 4 and 2;
and the inner rim number of the next triangle - clockwise - is 6.)
2) I added the outer rim numbers (4 + 2) and got 6.
3) 6 is the inner rim number of the next triangle (clockwise).
4) I added that triangle's outer rim numbers (3 + 7) and got 10.
5) The correct pattern is identified. (Adding the 2 outer rim numbers
will give the inner rim number of the next triangle - clockwise.)
6) Going clockwise, the last triangle contains the outer rim numbers 1 and 1.
1 + 1 = 2
2 is the answer."

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2015

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Now can someone PLEASE tell me what FUCKING pattern gives them the answer to this question.

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by LoveMachine(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2015
I'm not gonna start the year off getting insulted by Negropeons. Please stop.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM

^ questions like this were asked to African University students. If you want to know why the whole world thinks blacks are inferior now you know.

There is a solution, Eugenics. If you are not smart make sure you marry a woman/man who is smart so you can have smart children. If you cannot find a smart husband get impregnated by the smartest man you can find or remain chaste. I know fornication is bad, but it is better to fornicate with smart men than with dumb men.

And It is better to be a single mother raising a smart child than to raise a dumb child with too 2 dumb parents.

Africa is in crisis, everyone must do their part to raise the IQ of the population or development will never come. Wake up brothers and sisters this is not the time for emotions, we must solve this problem or it will keep the black race is eternal backwardness and suffering.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2015
This woman has an IQ of 60, and she has produced 15 low IQ children who will in turn produce up to 225 black dunces. She is overpopulating the black race with dunces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JG71gZjzz4

Is this good?

The black race is sliding into the stone age and this trend must be stopped. Eugenics... is a must. There is no other option

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by captain247: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2015
kleek:
captain247 answer am sista

Haaaaa. You know.. I just can't stop laughing. grin
You really wants me to comment well am heading down for breakfast when I return you will get words from me.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Sir Kleek, what have you achieved with your IQ of 100?
who even told you 'IQ' exists?
it's nauseating how y'all attach so much importance to whatever Crap the Whites come up with.
the whites just developed an imaginary Grading scale and, named it IQ, and went further to say the blacks have a low IQ and everyone accepts it. just because it's coming from the white folks.
Sir Kleek, I ask again, what notable thing have you done with your all perfect intelligence?

5 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 01, 2016
kleek:
Now can someone PLEASE tell me what FUCKING pattern gives them the answer to this question.

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2016
obviously no 5
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by evy1(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Sir Kleek your choice of words towards people does not make u better off than them, she tried making an attempt at least give her some credit.

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 2:50am On Jan 02, 2016
ShyNeptune:
Sir Kleek, what have you achieved with your IQ of 100?
who even told you 'IQ' exists?
it's nauseating how y'all attach so much importance to whatever Crap the Whites come up with.
the whites just developed an imaginary Grading scale and, named it IQ, and went further to say the blacks have a low IQ and everyone accepts it. just because it's coming from the white folks.
Sir Kleek, I ask again, what notable thing have you done with your all perfect intelligence?

100 Iq is not perfect intelligence, it is fucking average in the United States. My IQ is atleast 130 and i'm BLACK

IQ is not imaginary, it is the biggest predictor of life success ever created and this is a fact. When a country averages 70 this is the equivalent of a mental retard in the united states. White people with brain deformities are scoring higher than the average black Nigerian. This is unacceptable
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
100 Iq is not perfect intelligence, it is fucking average in the United States. My IQ is atleast 130 and i'm BLACK

IQ is not imaginary, it is the biggest predictor of life success ever created and this is a fact. When a country averages 70 this is the equivalent of a mental retard in the united states.
^ I am sure your IQ is on this level ==>

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8pnec4Hxps
[/flash]

3 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
This is why development in Africa is impossible. 20 points stupider than AFGHANISTAN

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by jayloms: 4:34am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
This is ridiculous, lets try another question. I think this one is actually harder but you guys might be better at these types of questions. Try and find which one completes the pattern.

Hint: The patterns are vertical, look for the pattern in columns of blocks.

Option 3 is appropriate here.

If you approach it horizontally from the left, you'd observe a shaded block is added as you progress to the right.

If you approach it vertically from the top, you'd observe a shaded block is removed. Either way you would arrive at option 3 for the missing pattern.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by EzeCanada: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Ans to Q1 is 5.

Rational: all elements in the samples are contained in 5.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by EzeCanada: 5:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Ans to Q2. is 3.
Rational is obvious
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:26am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
Lets try some extremely difficult analogy questions, I don't expect any of you to get them but if you do ill be impressed.

1. Elephant is to piano as Whale is to: (Lamp, telephone, Chair or Water)

2. F# is to GB and B is to: (Cb, Ab, G# or Gb)

3. Mal is to Ben as Anti is to (un, inter, pro or pre?)

4. Square root is to square as derivative is to (dividend, root, log or integral)

English is not my mother tongue.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by vedaxcool(m): 5:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Mynd44 please move to appropriate section.

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:31am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
This is why development in Africa is impossible. 20 points stupider than AFGHANISTAN

I pity your IQ.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:39am On Jan 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
Mynd44 please move to appropriate section.

mohamedians are shaking
why? do you feel targeted?
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:46am On Jan 02, 2016
EzeCanada:
Ans to Q2. is 3.
Rational is obvious
No the rationale is not obvious. If it was obvious you would tell it to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura / NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians / Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.