Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. (14053 Views)

Falana: NIA Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Play On The Intelligence Of Nigerians / Buhari’s Success Claim, Insult To Intelligence Of Nigerians, Says PDP / Goodluck Insulting The Intelligence Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by PassingShot(m): 5:49am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
100 Iq is not perfect intelligence, it is fucking average in the United States. My IQ is atleast 130 and i'm BLACK

IQ is not imaginary, it is the biggest predictor of life success ever created and this is a fact. When a country averages 70 this is the equivalent of a mental retard in the united states. White people with brain deformities are scoring higher than the average black Nigerian. This is unacceptable
Your approach is completely counterproductive!

You don't resort to bullying people even though you think you're superior only in one aspect of life. How you related with fulanimafia is completely unacceptable and it betrays your claim to intelligence. I was going to participate in your "project" here but seeing your style and reading some unfortunate and unnecessary words coming from you, I had to kill the interes.

2007 is close to nine years ago when I took the Intelligence Measurement Program by Tickle and I earned distinction with an IQ score of 126 as attached. I am sure with better exposure and more experience since then, I will score beyond your 130 you brag with if I should take the test now.

Please learn how to get people interested in what you want them to participate in instead of using abusive words at their attempt or even failure.

4 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:05am On Jan 02, 2016
EzeCanada:
Ans to Q1 is 5.

Rational: all elements in the samples are contained in 5.
wrong.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2016
jayloms:

Option 3 is appropriate here.

If you approach it horizontally from the left, you'd observe a shaded block is added as you progress to the right.

If you approach it vertically from the top, you'd observe a shaded block is removed. Either way you would arrive at option 3 for the missing pattern.

Good. You were the first person to get an answer correct in 420 views.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2016
The answer to question one is 3 because 1 column of triangles on the left, 1 column of rectangles on the right.

Double Lines on the bottom, solid black on the top.

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2016
i don't have a low iq. I have a micro iq. i score 0.5 on the richster scale.

2 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:

Your approach is completely counterproductive!

ou don't resort to bullying people even though you think you're superior only in one aspect of life. How you related with fulanimafia is completely unacceptable and it betrays your claim to intelligence. I was going to participate in your "project" here but seeing your style and reading some unfortunate and unnecessary words coming from you, I had to kill the interes.

2007 is close to nine years ago when I took the Intelligence Measurement Program by Tickle and I earned distinction with an IQ score of 126 as attached. I am sure with better exposure and more experience since then, I will score beyond your 130 you brag with if I should take the test now.

Please learn how to get people interested in what you want them to participate in instead of using abusive words at their attempt or even failure.
bla bla bla, I only insult people when they use intellectual dishonesty. Clearly your online IQ certificate did not give you enough intelligence to notice the pattern in my behavior.

The reason fulanimania was insulted is because he deflected a direct question. I take any form of intellectual dishonesty as an insult and will respond in kind. If he wanted to be treated with respect he would have been forthright and honest about his limitations instead of trying to deceive me and talk in circles.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by EzeCanada: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Q3.1 lamp
3.2 G#
3.3 inter
3.4 integral
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
The answer to question one is 3 because 1 column of triangles on the left, 1 column of rectangles on the right.

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,
clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by EzeCanada: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
wrong.
Depending on your concept of reletivity 5 is correct as it is a superset of all of them. Meaning you can make out all shapes and pattern from 5
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by PassingShot(m): 6:38am On Jan 02, 2016
[s]
kleek:
bla bla bla, I only insult people when they use intellectual dishonesty. Clearly your online IQ certificate did not give you enough intelligence to notice the pattern in my behavior.

The reason fulanimania was insulted is because he deflected a direct question. I take any form of intellectual dishonesty as an insult and will respond in kind. If he wanted to be treated with respect he would have been forthright and honest about his limitations instead of trying to deceive me and talk in circles.
[/s]
Your pride WILL surely lead you to destruction.

Can you please show us your offline IQ certificate to prove your claim to being intelligent?

The guy gave you a correct answer but because you thought it was a too difficult question for a NLer to get, you started behaving funny.

I take a look at your questions again and I see what many smart undergraduates will "eat for breakfast". You're annoyingly self-praising.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:40am On Jan 02, 2016
EzeCanada:
Q3.1 lamp
3.2 G#
3.3 inter
3.4 integral

google helps a lot. Doesn't it?

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2016
EzeCanada:

Depending on your concept of reletivity 5 is correct as it is a superset of all of them. Meaning you can make out all shapes and pattern from 5
3 completes the pattern and so more logical person would have selected 3.

The fact that your mind thinks 5 is correct means that your brain is not as logical and pattern oriented as people who picked 3.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:43am On Jan 02, 2016
if my iq weren't microscopic, why should i be on nairaland?
worse, why should i be responding to this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:

The fact that your mind thinks 5 is correct means that your brain is not as logical and pattern oriented as people who picked 3.

so now iq measures logic?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Can you please show us your offline IQ certificate to prove your claim to being intelligent?

The guy gave you a correct answer but because you thought it was a too difficult question for a NLer to get, you started behaving funny.

I take a look at your questions again and I see what many smart undergraduates will "eat for breakfast". You're annoyingly self-praising.
Jayloms provided a perfect answer with an explanation. I had no problem accepting his answer because he was honest and forthright about how he revived it.

In mathematics they ask students to show their work to prove they actually know what they are doing. Just getting the answer correct could have been the result of guesswork or cheating and is not impressive. This is a basic concept, the fact that you don't understand suggests low IQ.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

so now iq measures logic?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That is the main thing it measures, especially picture based tests like this one. Intelligence is a combination of logical reasoning, processing power, abstract reasoning and more.

A test like this corresponds greatly with ones ability to do things like mathematics and engineering.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:49am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
That is the main thing it measures, especially picture based tests like this one. Intelligence is a combination of logical reasoning, processing power, abstract reasoning and more.

A test like this corresponds greatly with ones ability to do things like mathematics and engineering.

oyibo don brainwash you finish
sorry
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

I didnt think this would be a hard question for nairalanders to get. The obvious struggle I witnessed on this thread was very disappointing.

But it supports the work that a researcher conducted on African undergraduate students. Around 30% got a question like this incorrect and the resulting IQ was around 85.

the experiment starts at around 6 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

oyibo don brainwash you finish
sorry
I got my intelligence from my father who is also black.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
I got my intelligence from my father who is also black.

what did you get from your mum? mumuness?
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by trillville(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
The answer to question one is 3 because the pattern of double lines moves horizontally while the pattern of rectangles is vertical. 1 columns of triangles on the left, 1 column of rectangles on the right.

Your answer is right but your explanation is also wrong. Lol.

Correct explanation.

The figure consist of four objects.

The object at the upper left corner is a triangle and the second object at the upper right corner is a rectangle.

The object at the lower left corner is also a triangle so the object at the lower right corner should correspondingly be a rectangle to balance out the figure.

Looking at the shaded regions:

The triangle at the upper left corner is shaded at its lower region and the rectangle at the upper right corner is correspondingly shaded at its lower region.

Since the triangle at the lower left region consists of two stripes at its lower region, the missing rectangle should also consist of two stripes at is lower region.

Kleek, you are a young smart fellow who has little understanding of the world. All sorts of people with different levels of intelligence are needed to make a country develop. Have you watched the movie Forrest Gump? What we have in Nigeria is a foolish system of government. Our parent's generation were also not as literate as we are so things will get better in the future.

Read more on the rise of civilisations. Read about China's development in the middle ages and their period of shame and then the renaissance of their economy. Read about The recent rise of Singapore. Read on India plans to switch its economy to a manufacturing hub. Read about the world wars and what "economic" reasons led to them. If you're interested in economics read about Henry Kissinger, the petrodollar, Biafra, the gold standard, try to connect the dots. Also read about religion and its use by man to colonise people by proxy(I am a Jesus loving Christian oh).

And for Gods sake, stop talking nonsense about eugenics. Have a happy new year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by PassingShot(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
Jayloms provided a perfect answer with an explanation. I had no problem accepting his answer because he was honest and forthright about how he revived it.

In mathematics they ask students to show there work to prove they actually know what they are doing. Just getting the answer correct could have been the result of guesswork or cheating and is not impressive. This is a basic concept, the fact that you don't understand suggests low IQ.
You're still talking of me having a low IQ? Wonders shall never end indeed!

To start with, by him participating in your thread is out of sympathy for you having seen you cry and beg for responses. He didn't have to because you're not a teacher to anybody here. No one is your student here!

A smart fellow in your shoes will first acknowledge that his answer was correct before asking for explanation; not dismissing it or acting as if the answer was wrong.

Mr. Teacher, pay attention to the emboldened. It is "their" and not "there". You now see that no one knows it all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

what did you get from your mum? mumuness?
ambition.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by PassingShot(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2016
trillville:

Your answer is right but your explanation is also wrong. Lol.

Correct explanation.

The figure consist of four objects.

The object at the upper left corner is a triangle and the second object at the upper right corner is a rectangle.

The object at the lower left corner is also a triangle so the object at the lower right corner should correspondingly be a rectangle to balance out the figure.

Looking at the shaded regions:

The triangle at the upper left corner is shaded at its lower region and the rectangle at the upper right corner is correspondingly shaded at its lower region.

Since the triangle at the lower left region consists of two stripes at its lower region, the missing rectangle should also consist of two stripes at is lower region.

Kleek, you are a young smart fellow who has little understanding of the world. All sorts of people with different levels of intelligence are needed to make a country develop. Have you watched the movie Forrest Gump? What we have in Nigeria is a foolish system of government. Our parents generation were also not as literate as we are so things will get better in the future.

Read more on the rise of civilisations. Read about China development in the middle ages and their period of shame and then the renaissance of their economy. Read about The recent rise of Singapore. Read on India plans to switch its economy to a manufacturing hub. Read about the world wars and what "economic" reasons led to them. If you're interested in economics read about Henry Kissinger, the petrol dollar, Biafra, the gold standard, try to connect the dots. Also read about religion and its use by man to colonise people by proxy(I am a Jesus loving Christian oh).

And for Gods sake, stop talking nonsense about eugenics. Have a happy new year.
God bless you.

The guy was just too pompous and annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
I didnt think this would be a hard question for nairalanders to get. The obvious struggle I witnessed on this thread was very disappointing.

But it supports the work that a researcher conducted on African undergraduate students. Around 30% got a question like this incorrect and the resulting IQ was around 85.

the experiment starts at around 6 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM

did you notice at the end of the video that he was pained to explain why observable behaviours in blacks and white does not correspond to the iq theory of intelligence? example, a black guy with an iq of 70 will have a normal fulfilling life while a white guy with an iq of 70 will be institutionalised?

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
ambition.

if true, what are doing on nairaland?
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:

You're still talking of me having a low IQ? Wonders shall never end indeed!

To start with, by him participating in your thread is out of sympathy for you having seen you cry and beg for responses. He didn't have to because you're not a teacher to anybody here. No one is your student here!

A smart fellow in your shoes will first acknowledge that his answer was correct before asking for explanation; not dismissing it or acting as if the answer was wrong.

Mr. Teacher, pay attention to the emboldened. It is "their" and not "there". You now see that no one knows it all?
Picking on small grammatical mistakes on the internet is petty and meaningless. If i wanted to make fun of peoples grammar I would have and endless supply of material. Critiquing grammar on an internet forum reeks of desperation and i would rather focus on more meaningfull things.

As for fulanimania, I didn't ask him to answer out of pity.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by PassingShot(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:

One's ability. Not "ones ability". That's also part of IQ measuring.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:

One's ability. Not "ones ability". That's also part of IQ measuring.
look kiddo, i dont care enough to worry about grammar.

This is not a graded assignment
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:
Picking on small grammatical mistakes on the internet is petty and meaningless. If i wanted to make fun of peoples grammar I would have and endless supply of material. Critiquing grammar on an internet forum reeks of desperation and i would rather focus on more meaningfull things.

see hypocrisy
so good grammar is not a measure of intelligence but some nursery school shaded patterns are?

3 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by PassingShot(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:

I didn't set out on picking on your mistakes but your approach and bullying forced me to point one or two out perhaps you become a bit more circumspect.

Your attempt to label my IQ score as "online certificate" is another sign of arrogance you displayed which no intelligent person should be seen doing.

Young man, be careful. Enjoy your day/night.

2 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by EzeCanada: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2016
kleek:

Now clap for your self for making yourself happy.

Like some one just quoted, you may have been brainwashed

Do you realise an individual like you composed these logic? There could be varying answers depending on your point of reference

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Buhari Killed Plot To Extend Oyegun’s Tenure / Middle Class In Nigeria- Is It Still In Existence? / APC, Fashola Deny Promising 20,000MW Within Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.