Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) (97727 Views)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by freshboy88(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
passionate88:
Idiot.... Na now she know say him be kid?, na so some idiot girls go dey behave... Once they see a guy wit money, their head go just knock. As the saying goes " I money grows on trees, a Nigerian girl wouldn't mind dating a monkey". angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

true talk...my bro. i c shameless gals EVERYWHERE
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Clone2020(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
I thought she would say "I no want designer, I no want Ferrari, I no want your love o."

This is what happens when Little kids fall in love. It's particularly shameful cuz these Nigerian "celebs" (as they call themselves) are copying that rachet lifestyle they see in Hollywood.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
when regular guys were toasting you, you dey form dey tell them say you no be their size say na big boy Davido be your size...now kasala don burst for your head you dey call your ''big boy " Davido kid...na now he be kid abi? all these girls sef.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by evy1(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Really don't understand why grown ups will put their family drama on social network! Momodus and Adelekes! -

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Youngk(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2015
some people will mess up their dirty underwares and linens, come outside in the public and start washing them.this drama is to publicised considering the innocent child involve.wetin done enter internet can never be deleted wande cool and his then unclad picture can explain more.happy New year
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2015
No 1 should judge dis matter cause when dey were both avin sex no one was there
I feel its a battle of elephants but d ground suffers it
But 2mi ooo a mother would always win even if she is a demon
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2015
When he was Ramming You so Hard from behind with his Shaft and you were screaming and making all sorts of meaningless sounds you did not know all these things you are saying abi?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Bawsse(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2015
watered:
Again I'll add that the rich also cry. Sorry o baby mama and baby papa; where did this title originate from?

All ind name of civilization.

its baby daddy and not baby papa... its an african american slang
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by honvalid(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Those girls wey they pursue celebrities make una continue.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by BabaO2: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2015
chibuzz89:
[b]David is rude and we all know that BUT [/b]davido won the case when both parties confirmed the baby had traces of marijuana in her due to her mom's irresponsibility.

Meaning the child has been under the care of coco adeleke for over 5month(since june) and she's looking that good...All I see is a bitter girl who is crying wolf cos the family refuse to buy her the car they promised her...I bet if she had been given that car...this issue wouldn't have existed...I bet you...Sophie got pregnant for davido cos of the financial gains...and I have no sympathy for her...lessons to ladies...Pregnancy can never make a man marry you....300k monthly,500k December including her 13th month allowance...thats a directors salary in the federal govt.
fixed
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by mkoabiola: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Btw,ds gal looks older dan davido
Baby mama drama n nollywood
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Lol, Drama. She really knew he is a kid and yet slept with him lol. Davido is right then! She manipulated and took advantage of his age!!

How I wish I would be the judge in this case grin grin cheesy yeye girl

Lol. it's not about taking advantage. You know how your gender acts when they see male superstars right? ladies could be so crushed. minor or not, some of you ladies just don't mind opening their legs for stars. I have had a taste of the industry. If you've had too, you'll know it's the truth.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by asatemple(f): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2015
I dont know what this generation is turning into see boldness. A man is a man babe.
This is what you get when you do something with someone that is suppose to address you as 'ANTY'. To even think you opened you legs for a small boy just becos he's a celeb piss me off.
After this episodes, you try and do things with matured minds.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Boss13: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2015
chibuzz89:
David is rude and we all know that BUT davido won the case when both parties confirmed the baby had traces of marijuana in her due to her mom's irresponsibility.

Meaning the child has been under the care of coco adeleke for over 5month(since june) and she's looking that good...All I see is a bitter girl who is crying wolf cos the family refuse to buy her the car they promised her...I bet if she had been given that car...this issue wouldn't have existed...I bet you...Sophie got pregnant for davido cos of the financial gains...and I have no sympathy for her...lessons to ladies...Pregnancy can never make a man marry you....300k monthly,500k December including her 13th month allowance...thats a directors salary in the federal govt.

I did not read where both parties agreed to traces of maurijana found in the baby's system. I think it is wrong of you to label this woman wrongly. Our society is wicked to women.

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2015
mjblinks:
You have agreed to the fact that marijuana was found in the baby system. My question is, who gave the baby that stuff? The baby is too small for drugs.
It could be Sophia or Davido or even Davido's sister. Roch men's children do a lot of things. But that's enough grounds to take the baby from the parents for proper care and protection.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2015
EXPECT A NOLLYWOOD\GALLYWOOD MOVIE SOON

The Baby is Mine

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by ronald4lif(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2015
The Adelekes are lucky they are in a lawless country like Nigeria. You can't detach a baby from her mother without her consent. Where they in a civilised clime Davido would even need permission to see the little baby and might only get a day in a week as the baby is still too young.

The uncouth and arrogant David should be told that his wealth can't bend the rules in this case. I was dismayed and completely disappointed to hear him use contemptible names on the lady as if he can mould one. Accusing her of exploiting his youth was a foolish attempt at garnering emotions from his fans. The boy is one arrogant prick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by dammytosh: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2015
They showed too much love for the baby and she will exploit that.

The day they named the baby after Davido's mum was the day they showed she is a gold mine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by bigfather(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2015
catlova:
Sophie momodu is just an edddiioooot. She had rather kept her silence instead.
U are 28 and davido is 23. U allowed him Bleep u just cos of fame. Chicken head gals. tongue

Can u imagine o ! Was she on drugs while she was spreading her legs apart for him ? Na now she sabi say Davido na kid?

Shameless thing !

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by lolu20: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2015
na goodluck Jonathan cause am.u nor remember when davido and ur uncle dey abuse Gej.ask for forgiveness.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Segun Adigun néeds to interview this family.
We need to watch it on Labe Orun.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2015
According to D.momodu; nice to know david's father said both David and Sophia are irresponsible(drug addicts). They are lucky social service doesn't exist in Nigeria, else na foster parents go help take care of their baby.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by evy1(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Keeping up with the Adelekes grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by lolu20: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
bigfather:

Can u imagine o ! Was she on drugs while she was spreading her legs apart for him ? Na now she sabi say Davido na kid?

Shameless thing !
dat girl na idiot.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Forcefully separating a mother from her infant without court orders?

They both played hard but it appears the lady is taking the heat. ....

She's a lady and she's not as rich as the man in question; now, that's a difficult situation.

I really pity her and implore every lady in the house to view this from the perspective of a mother. ..

To be a woman is not easy. ....
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by inme: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
See as the girl UGLY self
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Hardebaryo: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
First,Egbon dele is just a first class idiot by posting such in house talk to public..you come open the yash of your shameless niece outside.You should have called davido and talk to him one on one and am sure he will listen to you when his not mad but you stood so low to post such to public but i trust the boy when his not a bastard him give you what you deserve.Your sense dey inside the belle wey you carry...

Now back to Sophia,you are a disgrace to womanhood.Because you are not getting what you want from the boy thats why you have to drag the name to public.Will that make him give you the car or what you want in life.Your stupid uncle(DELE) no fit buy you car?You now come here dey vomit rubbish...You should put on mask when going to public to stood so low to sleep with him and now you calling him a kid....Infact God purnish you for saying that....
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Ghem Ghem Ghem...The adeleke's Vs The Momodu
U know he is a kid and u open ur nyash for him.... The time una dey do the tin 4 bed, una called us ? Warning to baby papa's.... cheesy grin cheesy grin make I go pay her dowry b4 she start doing shakara with my pikin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2015
kingthreat:

Lol. it's not about taking advantage. You know how your gender acts when they see male superstars right? ladies could be so crushed. minor or not, some of you ladies just don't mind opening their legs for stars. I have had a taste of the industry. If you've had too, you'll know it's the truth.

You are right though. But all these things from Tuface baby mama wahala then to Wizkid's baby mama wahala should make ladies wiser na haba!! The Sophie of a lady is just shameless!
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by cocokiller1(f): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2015
trojan war

sophie is a bleeping gold digger
she deliberately got pregnant 4 david

I'm sure she evn forced his something to release into her
we knw hw desperate some girls are.
u dy find marriage,u never start.
seems baby mamaism is now a lucrative business
God help korede bello,reekadobanks,teckno,kiss Daniel or lil kesh to locate me b4 new year.
lol..na wa 4 sum naija girls nd celebrity digging.
at 28 she should be thinking of getting married to one of her uncle's friends nd not bleeping David.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by lollypoplat: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Lesson........ Getting married to married to a millionaire does not guarranty a happy home
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by chibuzz89: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Boss13:

I did not read where both parties agreed to traces of maurijana found in the baby's system. I think it is wrong of you to label this woman wrongly. Our society is wicked to women.

Go on lindaikeji"s blog/ instagram and read dele momodu's memo...he confirmed that the baby had traces of maurijana in her due to the child exposure to marijuana..I have no reason to lie or support any of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.