Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) (97764 Views)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by egobetatoday: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2015
surveyProf:
The ministry of ladies affairs, you will find more ladies viewing/commenting on threads like this..Ciao Ciao

the funny thing is at the end of the day they dont learn anything.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by mbulela: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Teddeebear:
sophia is a disgrace, she seduced a 21 year old boy, got herself pregnant and thinks Davido will marry her.

Opportunist every where …
A boy whose dick rises to the occasion?
I beg make I hear word.
I hope he has learnt to embrace condoms? If not no be pregnancy we go hear next. Na serious std.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by kingthreat(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
CecyAdrian:

She should be separated if she really is harming the baby unknowingly. They both are just retards!!

Cecy, I believe you're a female. She'll not be the 1st woman smoking weed after pregnancy. Hundreds of thousands of female marijuana users dont quit while breastfeeding. Trying to seize the child from her on the basis of that is plain up wicked. Yeah they're both sick but she has a right to her child.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Luukasz(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Why wont you be treated that way when a boy who's probably your younger brothers age mate or even younger impregnated you.
What do you expect you'll definitely lose your dignity & integrity.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2015
chibuzz89:
David is rude and we all know that BUT davido won the case when both parties confirmed the baby had traces of marijuana in her due to her mom's irresponsibility.

Meaning the child has been under the care of coco adeleke for over 5month(since june) and she's looking that good...All I see is a bitter girl who is crying wolf cos the family refuse to buy her the car they promised her...I bet if she had been given that car...this issue wouldn't have existed...I bet you...Sophie got pregnant for davido cos of the financial gains...and I have no sympathy for her...lessons to ladies...Pregnancy can never make a man marry you....300k monthly,500k December including her 13th month allowance...thats a directors salary in the federal govt.
mehn! are u are psychology. bcuz u rily nailed it. # if the had bought the car this whole sh*t wouldnt have unvailed
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by DrChukzy(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
priscaoge:

Take a chill pill already Dude, we ain't fighting unless u wanna carry their matter 4 head. This is a family issue and ought to be treated as such considering their place in d society. Coming on Twitter and IG to wash their pants won't solve anything. They should go to court. For Ur info, I don't follow any of them anywhere. #Bye
Why are you pained? Let them wash their pants publicly! Its theirs not yours. Owk?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by preciousMI1(f): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2015
adedolapo189:
best reply ever this sophia of a thing is stupid so she just realise she slept wif a kid? When she s opening her leg for d dude what's ha brain doin den?

the brain had virus... now the whole issue has sent ha back to her default setting...
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Teddeebear: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
mbulela:

A boy whose dick rises to the occasion?
I beg make I hear word.
I hope he has learnt to embrace condoms? If not no be pregnancy we go hear next. Na serious std.
i don't blame you, na you de raise him Dickson, lol, after the Dickinson rose, who spread the legs, was sophia raped, didn't she see that davido didn't wear comdom, is davido rejecting the child?

all davido is saying is simple, i can't marry you as a wife, you can't mother my kids …
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by preciousMI1(f): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2015
philfrey08:
shocked ..... wish u were she........... leave the girl alone abeg
I can't be she ok?
I'm legally married with 2 kids....
I'm not holding her either
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by preciousMI1(f): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2015
justmenoni:
You might be wrong though,they are not married and at such the child might still bear the mum's name only if she's gullible to hv agreed otherwise cos of money,most laws in the world are now been changed to suit women than men.

But wait oooo davido and his sugar mummy Don give nairalanders and Nigerians in general distractions lol PMB and apc go dey happy wella nowcos no one is talking about the economy, fuel crises, unemployment again grin

quote author=preciousMI1 post=41506865]now he's a kid...

you had sex with a kid...

you brought a child to dis world just like that...

you wanted to be associated with the celebrity kinda life...

funny thing is that the girl will always bear davidos name and will join her dad while u loose....

lmao... serious distraction

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
All these old women who sleep with boys that are way younger than you...at least now you know why a wise girl always dates someone older than her. This girl is just another groupi to Davido, na she get wahala.
Even older men get ladies pregnant and still not talk of marriage. Or even deny that the baby is theirs.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Chinwem(f): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
delishpot:
This girl sef. Which mom would agree to leave her child because she was promised money and car?
She wanted to eat her cake and have it again. She wants to drop her baby to be free of the responsibility and at the same time have the baby at her beck and call.

What kind of brain washing would make a mother agree to such terms? Money and car in exchange for her child?

I wonder too

I think Sophia wants to be able to continue to sponge off Davidos wealth all the years of her life and the baby is the perfect pawn

And Davido wants to be free of the gold digging blood sucking leech called Sophia , and he almost succeeded by attempt to smuggle the baby far way from mother

I don't know how this will end. Both camps are now disillusioned with each other. And Dele Momodu added fuel to fire. I don't think Sophia should expect any more of this kind of money 300k/500k from baby daddy because grace period has expired

We are watching........poor baby

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2015
chimere66:
The baby-mama in question,Sophia Momodu has reacted to the Instagram drama between her baby-daddy, Davido and uncle, Dele Momodu.

Sophia Momodu took to twitter moments ago to express her side of the story as well as defend her uncle.

In her defence, Sophia claims Davido’s family took her child away for 5 months and were planning to smuggle baby Imade into the United States without her knowledge.

Davido has also responded to Sophia and Dele Momodu

https://twitter.com/S_ophhia/status/682369498280779777
for those who doesn't know
1) the lady exploited Davidos innocence at that tender age.
2)separating the mother from child mean an end to the 300k allowance which she can't afford to loose.
3) that girl could have aborted that baby but she didn't because of Davidos status and his fathers wealth cos she is way older than davido.all I see here is a gold digger and an opportunist who wants to be identified with the rich by force.
The only fault I see from davido is taking away an infant from the mother.she still needs breast milk,after 1year maybe 2,the can take the baby.and she denying that cannabis stuff,am sure they met in the club under the influence of alcohol and to me,she seem wayward.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by honeric01(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Foolish people
foolish fans taking sides

since useless things are now being encouraged

make una continue

foolish set of humans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Emyogalanya: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2015
The baby you made? Just keep praying that network will be bad so God wont hear the "baby i made" part
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by mrDennis(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
gosh .. anybody who believes everything this woman is saying is totally a wuss who doesn't know how manipulative women are.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by cirmuell(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
chibuzz89:
David is rude and we all know that BUT davido won the case when both parties confirmed the baby had traces of marijuana in her due to her mom's irresponsibility.

Meaning the child has been under the care of coco adeleke for over 5month(since june) and she's looking that good...All I see is a bitter girl who is crying wolf cos the family refuse to buy her the car they promised her...I bet if she had been given that car...this issue wouldn't have existed...I bet you...Sophie got pregnant for davido cos of the financial gains...and I have no sympathy for her...lessons to ladies...Pregnancy can never make a man marry you....300k monthly,500k December including her 13th month allowance...thats a directors salary in the federal govt.
gringrin
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Babsteve: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2015
chimere66:
More
Sophia you were a curse to yourself by being too cheap.... #pain behind the fame
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Edigrows: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
[size=49pt]SO! WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THIS YEYE BATTLE?! [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
What a pity... Too many wrongs in this whole scenario.
I pity Sophie... But on second thoughts, she should have known better, about likes of davido.. Everyone of them behaved immaturely.
Ladies running after the position of baby mama to celebrities, u r on your own ooooo.
What if Sophie is not related to dele momodu ? That's how her baby would have been taken from her just like that, with no trace..
If davido smokes cannabis anywhere around the baby, definitely there will be trace of cannabis in her system, cos shes breathing.. If na for drug issue? Both are liable for it..
Well, may the Lord help women to be wise and self sufficient , amen.

Let the drama continue to unfold sad
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2015
To all Maine babes dying to have baby for all rich kids.. Take note: your parents will be disgraced , insulted in public , called hungry folks , father's name dragged in the mug and your child will be bought from you .. You will be wasted / disposed / trashed and forgotten..
Shameless girls.. None of them wants to suffer.. Lazy girls.. They want to spend the type of money their forefathers never touched . Davido ride on.. Thank God the bitch passed the DNA test sef!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Atlantian: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Joy1706:

Really? What planet are u on? Would u run to aa man who abandoned his responsibility to u? Cos I know I would not. So abeg ur theory doesn't hold water. It's not every child that goes looking for their father esp if he was irresponsible
Keep your pussy tight young lady, because if I am to go through there, I will not give you 300k every month. David works nights and days, making beats and working out, going on tours worldwide and getting robbed in SA at some point, comes home with his earnings from his sweat and hands over 300k monthly and 500k on xmas to a woman who is older than him. David is doing that for the kid, who is by the way, been taken care of by himself alone. The Momodus expected marriage, now they dont get it, they go ballistic. 300k is enough money for her to earn for doing nothing. If she needs access to a child, she should deliver another one to a nobody, that is who will let his kid stay with a smoking gun.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by cricifixo: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
all I can say for now is fv.ck davido and all his useless and irresponsible baby mamas. Datsoll!
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Favolly(f): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido has been watching too many US dramas where drugs are used to discredit the mother and thought 'Ah! there's an idea'.... forgetting he's the one seen flaunting his drug use on social media.

Only the gullible bought into that BS
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Chinachriss:
Did you think Davido would have married you? All these desperate girls sef. See how you've disgraced yourself. Unu dicha nno iberibe.

Do not mind her ,that is what they get for dating a celeb.Even after all this charade another girl will be willing to get pregnant for him that is how dumb n desperate most girls can get.These celebs got the opposite sex throwing their-selves at them so they do not really take anyone serious.Imagine Davido for that matter,she was really dreaming thinking he will be loyal. I'm not saying Davido is right but she should have been wise enough.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Look at that shameless girl smoking cannabis and still has the guts to spew trash. This present ladies are just one hell of a bitch.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
kingthreat:

Cecy, I believe you're a female. She'll not be the 1st woman smoking weed after pregnancy. Hundreds of thousands of female marijuana users dont quit while breastfeeding. Trying to seize the child from her on the basis of that is plain up wicked. Yeah they're both sick but she has a right to her child.

Am a Female and Sophie's action is an embarrassment to us women!! Forget that the Adeleke's went a bit far, but she prompted it, why would her child be taken from her and she did not bring down hell on them, rather she accepted because money was will be sent to her. She was without the baby for close to 5 months and was earning 300k every month. It suited her well.

She is just talking now because her meal ticket is about to end. Cos once the baby gets to Dubai abi America, her relevance will end and she will be forgotten. She is not fighting for the baby but for money joor!

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Actually from dt marijuana story, she said davidos father was upset wt both her and davido. I think they were both living wild single lifestyles, dts why d family decided to take the baby. The family was right in doing that to give d child stability.

But they were wrong in denying her access. One thing i know for sure is dt d problem is between sophia & davidos family, not btw her & davido himself. Davido just looks like he drifts in and out, says yes to whatever his family says and takes selfies of his baby to post online.

On the girls side
: We dont have any background story of what happened on d day she went to see imade wt her aunt and they walked her out. for all we know, she might have bn talkin smack to his dad cos she didnt get her car, some other things might have occured btw them, conversations, threats .etc. & it just stiffened their mind dt they dont want their granddaughter living wt such a woman.

On davidos family side
:Family & inlaw drama happens when ur even married & living wt their son. Then u have high drama when ur married & for some reason theyre son is not around, they pokenose themselves into ur life, they judge every step you take wt raising the children, even to see whether u have boyfriends (ive seen enough terrible inlaws). Not to now talk of when ur not married. As far as theyre concerned the child is their own not yours.

May God help her. I understand d position shes in if her inlaws are controlling and nosy but we cant rule out the fact shes also an irresponsible olosho. This is likely. She wanted d freedom & d money as well cos really, which responsible girl agrees, in d first place, to leave their baby. It is at dt point she should have fought for other options wt davidos family. Not now.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Bawsse(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
watered:
As I no gree nkor! U go beat me? Mama = Papa, Mummy = Daddy.

Use ur head and don't join the wagon of peeps who flow with the trend. Know ye not that every MISTAKE in America is a STYLE in Africa?

I agree.. But they coined baby mama and baby daddy as for male and female.. I'm not glorifying the word or the African Americans.. But it's their word and their rules... They coined it

Papa and mama on the other hand, are a different couple of words.. With a different origin, language etc..

So why equate them?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by forbisi: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
I haven't read through everything yet, but I am so angry. Angry at the stupid Sophia for allowing her baby be taken away for the stupid promise of one useless upkeep and a car? Very irresponsible of u. I don't agree d baby was forcefully taken, if not, you wud have raised alarm immediately. U said it urself dt it was OK by u cos dy said u cud come and check d baby at anytime. I mean how will I even sleep at night knowing my 7 month old baby is elsewhere? U are now raising alarm cos dy want to take her out for treatment and cos dy didn't give u a car. D adelekes have dere own fault in this too but in this matter, you are d most irresponsible person here. Very useless girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.