Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) (97827 Views)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by watered(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bawsse:

I agree.. But they coined baby mama and baby daddy as for male and female.. I'm not glorifying the word or the African Americans.. But it's their word and their rules... They coined it

Papa and mama on the other hand, are a different couple of words.. With a different origin, language etc..

So why equate them?
Propessar grin. Honestly I'm only bowing because of your approach o so make u no think say u don convince me. You have a good approach. God bless you grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by priscaoge(f): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
DrChukzy:
Why are you pained? Let them wash their pants publicly! Its theirs not yours. Owk?

U are d one who's pained Bro, so calm down already cheesy tongue tongue Defending any of them won't increase Ur account balance cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Shadeolad(f): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
She needs to feel,touch and cuddle her baby which was gradually and deceitfully been denied her. She has just realised what they were trying to do. They don't want her to be part of d child's life cos they feel she's not in their league,hence they want to use money to keep her at bay. She needs her child and d money too. They need d baby and not the mother
Atlantian:

One thing we MUST agree is that David takes absolute good care of the baby. That we can agree. What is the worry of the mother of this baby, when you know your daughter is with the father and the child is doing well, far better than she could do. These are accidental parents and for a 23yrs of guy to love his kid that much, we must say the truth. If some lady told me she was pregnant for me when I was 21yrs, na slap she go chop before heading for D&C. David is a marvel, he owned up and take good care of his responsibilities.

Did you read that she receives 300,000 every month and 500,000 for Xmas ? What is that money for ? Why didnt she ask questions ? You dont keep the baby, yet you are receiving monthly upkeep ? Do you see that they keep in touch ? It means they interacted this month and every month. So what the heck does this woman want ? David became her ATM machine even when he still takes care of the baby, then it is simply not cool. She was just after the Adeleke's name and wealth. She is a gold-digger, now she is getting the monies. You cant eat your cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by kraftsta(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
cocokiller1:
trojan war

sophie is a bleeping gold digger
she deliberately got pregnant 4 david

I'm sure she evn forced his something to release into her
we knw hw desperate some girls are.
u dy find marriage,u never start.
seems baby mamaism is now a lucrative business
God help korede bello,reekadobanks,teckno,kiss Daniel or lil kesh to locate me b4 new year.
lol..na wa 4 sum naija girls nd celebrity digging.
at 28 she should be thinking of getting married to one of her uncle's friends nd not bleeping David.
lmao...babe forget korede, teckno et ce tera...those are celebrity kids, i am a celebrity man or are u gonna deny u avnt heard abt kraftsta? just tell me how to meet cos d year is almost gone and i'm ready to locate u...cheers! n happy new yr in advance
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
I guess Sophie thought she could tie him down with a baby now she is acting all innocent.How can she expect a 23 year old guy get married to her at age 28 ,a guy that can get any girl at the snap of his fingers.He is young ,rich and handsome ,if Davido was an old, age, fat politician it would have being allowed.This is a lesson to learn not all men can be tie down with a baby,you will be at the suffering end if it back fires.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Shadeolad:
She needs to feel,touch and cuddle her baby which was gradually and deceitfully been denied her. She has just realised what they were trying to do. They don't want her to be part of d child's life cos they feel she's not in their league,hence they want to use money to keep her at bay. She needs her child and d money too. They need d baby and not the mother

nah she needs the baby ,so she use her as a means to get more money from the Adelekes'.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Uncletony(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Chinachriss:
Did you think Davido would have married you? All these desperate girls sef. See how you've disgraced yourself. Unu dicha nno iberibe.

did anyone forced davido joystick into her wet ebongi?!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
adonbilivit:
baby mama drama. if to say davido wear #40 nylon that night we no for know u. enjoy the few seconds attention u are getting.
guys dey like protection sha oh! Especially in those early stages of fyiok. But girls? Naaaa... They just dey endure that rubber sheat. All they really need is the rawprick.

My surveys over the years have proven that, especially northern girls.
Its possible she accidentally fell down and landed on an erectprick too oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hardebaryo:
First,Egbon dele is just a first class idiot by posting such in house talk to public..you come open the yash of your shameless niece outside.You should have called davido and talk to him one on one and am sure he will listen to you when his not mad but you stood so low to post such to public but i trust the boy when his not a bastard him give you what you deserve.Your sense dey inside the belle wey you carry...

Now back to Sophia,you are a disgrace to womanhood.Because you are not getting what you want from the boy thats why you have to drag the name to public.Will that make him give you the car or what you want in life.Your stupid uncle(DELE) no fit buy you car?You now come here dey vomit rubbish...You should put on mask when going to public to stood so low to sleep with him and now you calling him a kid....Infact God purnish you for saying that....

Werey!
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by sucess001(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
ril19:
After Chopping 300K Per Month?

Illiterate Biitch! sad

Some off u are rather immature and insensitive. So cos of 300k...she shd let go of the Child? imagine Nigerians supporting brazen display of cllass superiority.

#Shameless
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
FisifunKododada:
cool Why all this young boys no dey gree wear condom sef?

Second to comment (STC) - their father!
condom no dey sweet grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Uncletony(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
BiggyB242:
I guess Sophie thought she could tie him down with a baby now she is acting all innocent.How can she expect a 23 year old guy get married to her at age 28 ,a guy that can get any girl at the snap of his fingers.He is young ,rich and handsome ,if Davido was an old, age, fat politician it would have being allowed.This is a lesson to learn not all men can be tie down with a baby,you will be at the suffering end if it back fires.
Peter okoye was 28 when he married a 40yrs old baby mama lola!. Stop fooling ursef, both david & sophia were guilty of fornication & shud share the shame not sophia alone. As for marriage , dont sleep with someone u dnt want to marry. If u do dat, others will do same to ur children in yrs to come.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
kingthreat:

Yeah she is. But fact is that she carried that baby for 9 months and nothing should seperate her from the child she bore.

Says who, carrying a child for 9 months does not automatically make you a good caring mother who. she should be separated and locked away sef if she truly poses to be a danger to her child. So you have not heard of girls who kill their babies??

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by DrChukzy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
priscaoge:

U are d one who's pained Bro, so calm down already cheesy tongue tongue Defending any of them won't increase Ur account balance cheesy cheesy cheesy
Crying and Wailing on their behalf won't make ur life better in any way. If you were in their shoes, you will surely do more than they are doing now.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
egobetatoday:

u dey mind ladies? they dont ever hear. to them its easier to spread their legs than being hardworking. Some ladies are just too lazy. This wont still deter some of these ladies as long as they can get awof money so lets save our breath.

True, a lot of girls after hearing all this will still gladly sleep with Lil Kesh or any of our celebrities with or without protection. It's a crazy world we live in!
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by CioAngels(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes, they say age is just a number, but not with a small boy. Yours was not love not love but for fame, money and oju kokoro. If feel disappointed becos i thought you were a girl of 18,19,20, atmost 21, eh, 27year for 22year old boy, It is a shame becos you thought you can play smart with your game but it has backfired. Women are jewels, we should treat ourselves likewise. Desperation is not good becos it brings shame but this not withstanding, it is no reason to steal your daughter. I wish you settle amicably, but which everway, please let your child be with you provided your future husband will not maltreat her.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by olagbemi118(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
So he (Davido) is now a kid?? After he positioned u well and gave you the Bleep of ur life that resulted in a beautiful baby girl. A kid indeed!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by chrisnero(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dear Baby Mama,you made a lot of mistakes while typing. Maybe you didn't finish secondary school... Celebs will be fuming like say na only them get opportunity to have Baby Mamas..My neighbour's daughter have been disturbing me since 2014..I no agree do am
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by priscaoge(f): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
DrChukzy:
Crying and Wailing on their behalf won't make ur life better in any way. If you were in their shoes, you will surely do more than they are doing now.

Ok tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by free2ryhme: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
That is not her real twitter page sugarleepz is her real twitter page
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by breakeven: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
If some one had told her then that he was a kid she would not have listened. Women!!! kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by kennethchidi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Medicine after death!
U knew he was a kid but still slept with him sotey u carry belle of coz of fame and money. Ladies sha!
Women been falling hands since 0000BC! cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by ril19(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
sucess001:

Some off u are rather immature and insensitive. So cos of 300k...she shd let go of the Child? imagine Nigerians supporting brazen display of cllass superiority.

#Shameless

Why can't you think mahn? her lifestyle is too dangerous for the baby. large quantity of cannabis already in the baby's system plus the baby doesn't even get bathed sometimes.(likely all she's concerned with is clubing).

would you seriously allow your child remain with such a heartless 'mother'?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by aloaye11: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
I don't even know who is lying and who is telling the truth, they should just sit as family to resolve d issue once n for all
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by sniper77(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dis Na case of people wey no dey matured. Sophia cursed the day she met the kid known as Davido. She never cursed the days she opened her legs wide for him to browse on Wifi. It clearly shows that she was not well brought up or she lost it at some point and her stock in trade is to chase men and boys.

Davido feels as the son of a billionaire he can go scot free with his actions. One night stand with a babe without protection made him a father and he has to take responsibility of his action. If Dem like make Dem fight for wrestle mania sef e no concern me. Na only Twitter people for dey get power.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Atlantian: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Shadeolad:
The child belongs to David, she forfeited custody when she chose to receive 300k monthly and 500k for Xmas for doing absolutely nothing. She is a gold-digger and wanted access to the billionaire's home and life. Now she is getting all she was after. Money. That child was only a bait, and we all know this. Now she is getting 300k monthly. Without treating this fucck-up publicly, every girl will like to seduce a brother to earn 300k monthly. I mean which girl will work again if they knew they could seduce someone and earn 300k monthly ? Will you work ?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by jazinogold(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Now i know why davido no attend olamide concert grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by IamThrive(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please take heart and pray harder.

If to say an ordinary man did ask for hand in marriage; I think reverse will be the case.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Analysiscorner:
Even older men get ladies pregnant and still not talk of marriage. Or even deny that the baby is theirs.
but not like this
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by KMB: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Instead of you to remain quiet. I guess more story.....or more dirty laundry to be seen
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
And the fuckíng drama continues grin

Mtvbase should have waited for the end of the year before collating their 2015 most controversial moments.

This sure tops the list of them all....even Vic-o's controversy is not near this. gringrin

Kachisba rbie,stfuarey ougod what do you guys think? grin

Let's keep observing. cool
Just when we thought the entertainment is over for the year. Finally, it's not yet over until it's over. I for wait for the last minute in 2015 to create ma list.
This should be number one, this one even involve a whole lineage...lols.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.