Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] (61066 Views)

B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory / "I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money" – Sophia Momodu Tells Non-fan. / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by jaylister(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Wen NEPA bring light i wil reread u wit my Pc
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Olukat(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Going by the Whats-app chat, Davido and family aren't fair to Momodu's family.
I wonder what a decent, intelligent girl(going by her response on the chat) would want to be a baby mama.
She displayed a great level of respect to a disrespectful Davido, even when provoked with insults on her uncle.
My understanding of rich, wealth or whatever differ from this "dog chain wearing celebs".
They don't respect humanity sad sad sad
Uncle Dele should also take this issue off social media, and seek for legal redress.
May God protect the lil girl from this irresponsible father and half civilized mother. Having Davido obviously has brought her shame.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Smhart1(f): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2015
These people are shameless iswear
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by zeb04(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2015
mbulela:
Food is ready.
Na this kind work dele momodu dey like, Davido don buy market.
He will soon learn that he is dealing with a man (Dele momodu ) that has no shame nor self awareness.
See as he is congratulating his neice without an additional repramind. What was she doing sleeping with Davido, what was she doing having unprotected sex?
Na just to congratulate her say she don hammer big fish.
either you are just insane or paid by the adelekes to say rubbish.

sophia has already put to bed. will reprimanding her rewind the whole situation? don't be silly please.

How can you take a child and intend to travel to a different country without the mother's approval. it just sad that the rich always find pleasure in oppressing the poor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by bettercreature(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
i talk am tongue that dele of a guy is much more clueless than Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ Woreva
Truth must be told,they have no right to take the baby away from her mum

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by okpor2(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Is dis coco Adeleke looking for a child or y is she desperate about anoda lady child or is it dat she cannot mother a child?I beg make una tell her to meet tuface or better still seun or ani other virile nairalander for her own baby nd live d child to her mum

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by egobetatoday: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

source : anonymous on LIB
people dey had craze,when them ladies settle for being baby mamas...this is the outcome.

lalasticlala our ladies need stop babymama syndrome

those that are smart should learn from this
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by naijaboiy: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2015
I think coco his sister has a major hand in this but no one is seeing it.

Who's with me on this?

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by mastengsynergy: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2015
The Rich also cry embarassed cool shocked
"Olaniyonu"
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Lionsclaw: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2015
eposho:
Dele momodu is talking crap really, the family had given the adelekes too much slack in the hope of some financial reward I.e the car.
Sophie shld had caused maximum commotion on the very first day the baby was seized irrespective like my Mum wld have done, eh Iya mi ologi, mo gbedi fun yin.
The adelekes are simply trying to play God CV is if Sophie had failed the dna she wld be nobody.
David is just a spoiled brat, simple.
Trash talk!
Mothers are the last hope for care from any child.

If the yeye Sophie can be smoking cannabis while breast feeding is she not the worst mother on earth.

Davido is a fuc.ked up dude, but how can a childs mother not know how to care for her own child.

I put it to you that Davido loves that child more than sophie and if he were the one suckling he would give up smoking at least temporarily for the childs health sake.

She gave the child away initially cos of car and so she is an idiat

Momodu I am not surprised because I know he has been a ass.hole for ages and have never had decorum in him but just a charade. If he had any sense and cared for that girl like he is proving now he would have helped trained her against smoking shi.t angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by BabaO2: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Why is this dele momodu everywhere seeking attention?, at the end, that little girl might suffer. Why is dele momodu so shameless defending a stray cousin of his?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by henryhemon(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
eposho:
Dele momodu is talking crap really, the family had given the adelekes too much slack in the hope of some financial reward I.e the car.
Sophie shld had caused maximum commotion on the very first day the baby was seized irrespective like my Mum wld have done, eh Iya mi ologi, mo gbedi fun yin.
The adelekes are simply trying to play God CV is if Sophie had failed the dna she wld be nobody.
David is just a spoiled brat, simple.

You are talking from both sides of the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by confun: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Chai, am so disappointed in davido's dad if d story is true, thot he was very responsible and respected in d society na, y should he do that, as for d coco wey wan impersonate d mother, may justice prevail, as for davido.....I rest my case....

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by DobraDobra: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2015
None of dem love d child as they claimed
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Chiderad(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2015
It hurts.

Lessons learnt from this unfortunate drama is this. (Ladies, please listen up)

1. Be patient - God's time is always the best. Don't compare yourself with your colleagues thereby putting yourself
under unnecessary pressure of my friends are married, i too must born my own pikin any which way. The consequences
always outweigh the initial pleasure.

2. Have values - Not having values make you fall for anything - in skirt or trousers

3. Be contented - Don't be easily lured by money. If you are gainfully employed, make do with what you have and be prudent

4. All that glitters is not gold - all the bling, bling and shiny chains are but a distraction to the real character of the person you intend datin.
Most of the young celebrities are in one occult or the other and so, shedding blood means nothing to them. Be careful

5. Be a good decision maker - there are certain criteria that needs to be reviewed before you make a life defining decision. Unprotected sex will
always lead to unwanted baby production.

Unfortunately, carnal and materialistic ladies will always fall.

My little contribution.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by naijaboiy: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ibime:
The Adelekes are a bunch of evil oppressors who act with impunity toward their fellow citizens

Davido is your typical son of a thief who carries out verbal and physical abuse to normal citizens just because they have wealth and influence

If Davido is not leaking his private conversations with Dr Sid, he is beating up his driver . . . or verbally abusing Dele Momodu whilst stealing a child from her mother. Filthy pig who has been spoilt all his life and doesnt know how to relate to people civilly. He learned it from his thief of a father.
you'll just open your mouth to insult people.

Nawa o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by AderibigbeAAA(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
There are 3 sides to this Issue; The Adeleke side, Momodu/Sophia side and The Truth.

irrespective of the circumstances stated by both parties.

1. Coco Adeleke is wrong for claiming ownership of the baby

2. The Adelekes are wrong to intend to travel with the baby without Sophia consent.

3. Davido is childish for insulting the Mother of this First child on social media... everyone get their family problems , he's only giving himself bad reputation because nobody knows Sophia, We all know Davido.

4. From Dele side of the story, Dr Adeleke messed up for not sticking to the gentleman agreement with the Momodu/Sophia family.

5. Momodu action to stop them at the airport is good but mocking them on social media is bad.

6. Sophia has the right to see her child n

Way forward

let them go back to the negotiation table n both parties should agreed on something favourable

The Baby will grow up one day n all this stories n issues is not good for her reputation n for the families too

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Lionsclaw: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
okpor2:
Is dis coco Adeleke looking for a child or y is she desperate about anoda lady child or is it dat she cannot mother a child?I beg make una tell her to meet tuface or better still seun or ani other virile nairalander for her own baby nd live d child to her mum
I have nephews and if I found out that any of my siblings spouse is smoking shi.t while breastfeeding I will fight to take possession of that child till the mother comes to her senses. Just like coco is doing

On the other hand if you dont see sense in what coco is doing then you have no brains. To you everything in life is petty and u can afford levity angry

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by misspicy(f): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
egobetatoday:

those that are smart should learn from this
only if they will learn smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
i talk am tongue that dele of a guy is much more clueless than Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ Woreva

U dont have sense. If na ur sister, will you allow the baby to be taken away forcefully? where is your sense of reasoning?
Even if he paid bride price which he didn't. he dont have right to take 7 months old baby away from the mother.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by lielbree: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
The both families are not doing what is best for the child with all this unnecessary media attention
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by ojsenior: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
In a sane society, Coco will be arrested and interrogated by cops for attempted kidnap of another's person kid out of the country without the mum's consent. Imade will be with social welfare and both Sophie and Davido will be tested for drug. Money does not solve everything.
Planes have been grounded because a father traveled out of the country without the mother's consent.

If the babe is from poor family, she should just forget the baby. What if Sophie is not related to Dele Momodu? Having child out of a wedlock is a decision of two growth kids, Davido should stop hiding behind your age. Nick Canon will never claim that Marey Carey seduced him into marriage.

In a sane country, Davido will be paying through the nose and will need to have a visitation right to visit.

Ladies don't put yourself in a difficult situation, babymama is not the best thing that a woman can gain from motherhood.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by KMB: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dele Momodu should have remained QUIET but ACTIVE until approached......but na dem sabi sha.
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by confun: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lionsclaw:

I have nephews and if I found out that any of my siblings spouse is smoking shi.t while breastfeeding I will fight to take possession of that child till the mother comes to her senses. Just like coco is doing

On the other hand if you dont see sense in what coco is doing then you have no brains. To you everything in life is petty and u can afford levity angry
oga, u are right, bt not to the extent of IMPERSONATING THE MOTHER...haba, that's not cool, also preventing mother from seeing 7mont old baby isn't fair, am a mother and I know wat am saying, 7 month old is still a very small baby o..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by smashad(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
na God catch her...anti she won b baby mama of Davido mitcheww
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Flye: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
preciousMI1:
BABYMAMAISM will not help any girl... it doesn't guarantee marriage

And u think they want d marriage?

It is a booming business, tell me how many job can pay u 300k per month, 500k Christmas bonus, a house in lekkie, probably Gwagon(obafemi matins babamama)etc.
Those ladies sees babamama as a way of survival( job employment) and will do anything to get employed.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by confetti(f): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hum! Our understanding these days seems warped to me.

Did we not read that the girl is smoking marijuana which has been traced in the baby? Did we not read that she had been to Dubai before for medical treatment and Coco even sent pictures to them? This trip according to David was a subsequent medical check up. Must the Child be denied the check up she requires because they want to please her irresponsible mother who put herself in the position in the first place by smoking marijuana while breastfeeding. I don't think the Adeleke's were trying to kidnap the girl.

I don't know about other people but I would do same as they did as long as it's to the benefit of the Little girl.

Sophia wants to eat her cake and have it. They should stop giving her money because that is why she is smoking, she has excess cash from them. Why agree to the agreement in the first place? Because she was promised car and raised alarm as the car is not forth coming?

Dele Momodu should also be ashamed of himself and his 28 yr old cousin who decided without shame to sleep and get pregnant for a 21 yr old. Loot at the way he is talking about money and car as if the Adeleke's have become their meal ticket. I hate gold diggers.

As for Davido, it serves him right. Next time he should be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
There has been an ongoing tussle between DAVIDO and his babymama Sophia. Dele Momodu has decided to say his side of the story and release a WhatsApp chat between Davido and his cousin Sophia.

Read below ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_764DeQ8oE/?taken-by=delemomoduovation

I love igbo on this issue grin. If you didnt pay bride price, you cant even touch the baby even if your father is IBB + Azikiwe at the same time.

BECAUSE THIS GIRL OPEN LEG FOR DAVIDO DOES NOT MAKE HER A CRIMINAL.............. I hate Davido, if you need the baby, then you must be ready to please the mother and become her maga or pay her bride price.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Smooyis(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido should wise up and stop behaving like a spoilt brat. Get settled with this Sophia for I can see she's very responsible. Don't make the biggest mistake of your life by missing a good lady because of your youthful exuberance. The adelekes should get rid of their wealth pride and show humility and wisdom. Good luck!
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Ibime(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

you'll just open your mouth to insult people.

Nawa o! shocked

Certainly before I yarn, I done know his antecedents.

This family are the kind of people who ride around with police paid for by the taxpayer and act with impunity to their fellow citizens.

To them everyone else is sub-human just because their thief of a father and uncle have stolen Nigerias money.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/32651/34/davido-his-driver-beat-up-mc-galaxy-to-pulp-at-shi.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1008845/davido-beats-up-taxi-driver

http://notjustok.com/2012/10/13/dr-sid-and-wande-coal-arguing-over-dbanj-leaked-conversation/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.