Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] (61065 Views)

B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory / "I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money" – Sophia Momodu Tells Non-fan. / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by bronzegoddess(f): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
diportivo:

Omo iya ologi
Ori e wambe walahii
Olenu bi AK47
All these people sef.
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let's ask ourselves this simple question. Say perchance she's your sister? What will u do in defence of Sophie?
N.b. am not a fan of either of them, but before we continue to crucify with words, like I did earlier grin, I then looked at the whole issue, and asked myself ... If Sophie is my blood sis? What will I do? Will I sit calmly and watch her baby snatched from her, and look the other way?
Or behave like momodu, who went through various lengths to protect his cousin or niece, whichever one she bears??
Let's have conscience sha..
I feel the adelekes r looking for ways to make her look bad.
If they are on the right? Davido! Take the case to court with proof that she smokes cannabis, and gain custody.. But if not , shut da fck up! And continue with visits. Or better still marry her.
Very simple deal.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Sssage(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Amelian:
Let's ask ourselves this simple question. Say perchance she's your sister? What will u do in defence of Sophie?
N.b. am not a fan of either of them, but before we continue to crucify with words, like I did earlier grin, I then looked at the whole issue, and asked myself ... If Sophie is my blood sis? What will I do? Will I sit calmly and watch her baby snatched from her, and look the other way?
Or behave like momodu, who went through various lengths to protect his cousin or niece, whichever one she bears??
If they are on the right? Davido! Take the case to court with proof that she smokes cannabis, and gain custody.. But if not , shut da fck up! And continue with visits. Or better still marry her.
Very simple deal.

Well spoken! Dele is like her father since her father is no more, so he should just fold his arms and be looking right? . For people insulting him.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Bgorgeous: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
They should return the baby to the mother

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Dee60: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
They may have lost this case by that attempt to 'kidnap' a 7 month old! Rather callous!
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
preciousMI1:
BABYMAMAISM will not help any girl... it doesn't guarantee marriage
It guarantees monthly allowee grin grin....Lazy azz bitchez everywhere all in the name of baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by baralatie(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
preciousMI1:
BABYMAMAISM will not help any girl... it doesn't guarantee marriage
True! But this issue is clearly beyond the issue of marriage.it is like one group wants to outsmart the other and in the process.it became a full blown problem
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bgorgeous:
How do you handle the part where the mother smokes marijuana or marijuana was found in the child blood
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by ekenetheorg(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
ogbanje1:
Prospective baby mamas beware. Not every venture ends well.
Bad business is when they born Ogbanje
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by ekenetheorg(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
baralatie:

How do you handle the part where the mother smokes marijuana or marijuana was found in the child blood
How can you believe that thrash? Any test or evidence of the test?
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by bayonino: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
stagger:
You see, when a girl shamelessly opens her legs before marriage to any MOFO and proudly displays the product of such an unholy union in the social media, she should be ready for what follows. It is obvious that Davido lacks home training and if I were his father, I would be thoroughly ashamed of such conduct.

God knows I come from a family where such conduct such as having babies outside marriage is not condoned. When we adopt the way of like of the white man, this is what the outcome is. Also, for Dele Momodu to get himself into this public display of shame is beyond me.
same thing going on in my mind bro, both Davido and Sophia are both spoilt kid, but who are we to blame, is not these ladies of nowsdays that open their legs like river Niger.
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by baralatie(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
ekenetheorg:

How can you believe that thrash? Any test or evidence of the test?
It is just unfortunate that a baby is been used as a battle stick!
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Trunaijian:
This is a very sensitive issue that requires both families to put their grievances aside and try to mend things for the sake of the innocent child. Davido and Sophie are obviously not ready for real parenthood. In other developed countries, the adelekes or momodus will be given custody of the child with visiting rights from davido and Sophie. Nevertheless, travelling with an infant without the consent of the Mother is wrong. No matter the earlier agreement by both parties, u cant "Change" the mother even if she smokes paw paw leaves. It's her DNA and not coco's. The mother needs to be involved in the decision making as regards to giving the child proper medical treatment. Am sure she will have no objection so far its for good of the child, sidelining her is the whole cause of the palava.

David, Sophie, coco, butter? I thought these people were Africans, whatever happened to their native names.

PS- The commenter above deserves to be a judge in the supreme court. Well-said!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by bayonino: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
I am happy this thing is happening now, it will serve as warning to ladies of nowsdays to wait and get married to a guy they truly love not because of his money, fame or status before they open their legs for him.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bgorgeous:

No!

Dr Adeleke is right. Both parents have proven unfit by endangering the child with marijuana. He is taking action as a concerned grand father. Even the law will support this.

And he has made everything necessary to make it a smooth arrangement, including the car, upkeep and visiting hours. He appears to have proper intentions but......

People like Coco are ruining things, chasing sophia away like a dog whenever she is there to see her baby as arranged. The Elder Adeleke should call them to order. They clearly hate sophia and are framing things up, trying to get their Father on their cunning side. They eventually succedee in dragging him into this mess.

My take.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by habiham: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Abeg give the baby back to her mama ... Mama coco u get breast to give her ni abi u own pikin no dey under ur roof ... Heartles people
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
eposho:
Dele momodu is talking crap really, the family had given the adelekes too much slack in the hope of some financial reward I.e the car.
Sophie shld had caused maximum commotion on the very first day the baby was seized irrespective like my Mum wld have done, eh Iya mi ologi, mo gbedi fun yin.

The adelekes are simply trying to play God CV is if Sophie had failed the dna she wld be nobody.
David is just a spoiled brat, simple.

Shikena. That's the part that shocked me the most. You left your 7 month old child for another person because they promised you money and car?
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by a2personal2013: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let's just see the actions from another perspective.
The Adelekes should be thankful to Delete Momodu. If that child was brought to the US with Coco's claims of motherhood, the story would have been different. Some people would have been heading for to jail.

2 hard lessons should be learnt from this story. On no account should a girl think in her wildest imaginations that marriage can be tired to pregnancy. If you enjoyed the sex and become pregnant. I'd advice you to keep the pregnancy if and only if the guy is taking responsibility . Pregnancy does not guarantee marriage.

Secondly, we live in a country where the rich will always oppress the poor with no law protection for the poor and less privilege. We hope someday, we can all be judged by the same law.

Lastly, our youth should be less dependent on drugs and learn to live heathy. I am not judging anyone, I truly don't think the Adelekes would have had a reason to hold on to the child if they didn't perceive irresponsibility from the mother.

Always remember that you will always get what you give to others. I hope one day Coco or what does she call herself will get a child that will be taken from her.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Topmaike007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
ibnakeem:

Sorry for quoting you but there is no proof that the lady or the baby tested positive for drugs. If she or her baby tested positive like the Adelekes have claimed, they would have released the test result for everyone to see. Until the test result is released to the public, it is all petty accusations to tarnish the image of the mother. Mr Dele Momodu isn't wrong to fight for his cousin especially when her dad is late and he is standing in for him.
for everyone that comment here na only you get sense pass
If it is sure for The Adeleke's let dem release the test result... They don't have right to own that baby unless they pay her bride price..
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Shymm3x: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm like the nigga above me said, she lucky she is related to dele momodu or this family would have treated her worse and kicked her our of her babys life

Brev, class problem is a universal thing, hence folks ought to stay within whatever class they find themselves in the society. And if you aim to reach beyond ya height/length via trickery, you should be ready to take the heat.

You and the court of public opinions can say whatever you want about the way she's being treated. However, that doesn't negate the fact that she had sinister plans and that's why she took advantage of the guy. Thus forcing herself on a family that wants nothing to do with her. You can't force yourself on people and expect them to respect you - never. That's the problem with these hungry chics these days - they always want to reap where they didn't sow.

Davido and his family shouldn't have said anything. Taking the whole thing to social media is just stupid. Silence is always golden sometimes. Then again, Davido is still a kid...he's 23 and he's obviously going to make mistakes cos of the adrenaline rush. But that's my nyggah and his tunes banggg - seee gobbeeee.

These who.res are vampires looking for a meal ticket...imagine someone's baby mum sleeping his dad's friend. grin grin grin grin Shyte, she'll have to keep that baby, even if it's mine. Who knows the number of people who busted their nuts on the baby's head when she was an embryo? grin

Early happy new to you, my celestial big bredrin. But we still have to knuckle up. cool
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by preciousMI1(f): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
baralatie:

True! But this issue is clearly beyond the issue of marriage.it is like one group wants to outsmart the other and in the process.it became a full blown problem

no no no... from the onset one group planned that it prolly will end in marriage.... lmao... I nuh fit shout.... the both groups deserves what they bargained for SHA
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by preciousMI1(f): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
It guarantees monthly allowee grin grin....Lazy azz bitchez everywhere all in the name of baby mamas

lol... u ah smart
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by flokii: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
I'm not even moved atal...

all I see is a drug-addict & reckless lady over 30 desperate for marriage (of course to a wealthy family) that took advantage of a spoil over-fed celebrity brat who thinks his family owns d world..

their lives., their business...
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by sukkot: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Brev, class problem is a universal thing, hence folks ought to stay within whatever class they find themselves in the society. And if you aim to reach beyond ya height/length via trickery, you should be ready to take the heat.

You and the court of public opinions can say whatever you want about the way she's being treated. However, that doesn't negate the fact that she had sinister plans and that's why she took advantage of the guy. Thus forcing herself on a family that wants nothing to do with her. You can't force yourself on people and expect them to respect you - never. That's the problem with these hungry chics these days - they always want to reap where they didn't sow.

Davido and his family shouldn't have said anything. Taking the whole thing to social media is just stupid. Silence is always golden sometimes. Then again, Davido is still a kid...he's 23 and he's obviously going to make mistakes cos of the adrenaline rush. But that's my nyggah and his tunes banggg - seee gobbeeee.

These who.res are vampires looking for a meal ticket...imagine someone's baby mum sleeping his dad's friend. grin grin grin grin Shyte, she'll have to keep that baby, even if it's mine. Who knows the number of people who busted their nuts on the baby's head when she was an embryo? grin

Early happy new to you, my celestial big bredrin. But we still have to knuckle up. cool
[b] put them dukes up son, have at it, mano au mano. buahaha. bruh leave matter for matthias, the girl is a hustler just like everybody else and davido was the maga. so now he has to pay the price. it aint like he didnt get anything out of the interaction. he got a baby out of it. at some point in time you have to look past the game and face responsibility. ya dig ? life is not always a game. reality has to kick in sometimes. like ermmm ok i have been suckered but she did bear me a kid so let me look past the game and make her part of the family cuz whether you like it or not, she part of the family now. see thats the problem with men these days ? they never know when the game ends and when reality kicks in. he gotta carry his cross now. and the girl aint lower class like that cuz she got bob dee fighting her corner meaning she just aint your regular chic on the street. she got powerful family. for her to have even gotten close to davido to have his kid tells you she aint no regular chic. she high powered compared to your regular chic. she rolling in deep circles. [/b] wink

this nigga bob dee be having lunch with bill clinton and bill gates and jagaban. he a high powered nigga. more powerful than davidos family
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by baralatie(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
[b] put them dukes up son, have at it, mano au mano. buahaha. bruh leave matter for matthias, the girl is a hustler just like everybody else and davido was the maga. so now he has to pay the price. it aint like he didnt get anything out of the interaction. he got a baby out of it. at some point in time you have to look past the game and face responsibility. ya dig ? life is not always a game. reality has to kick in sometimes. like ermmm ok i have been suckered but she did bear me a kid so let me look past the game and make her part of the family cuz whether you like it or not, she part of the family now. see thats the problem with men these days ? they never know when the game ends and when reality kicks in. he gotta carry his cross now. and the girl aint lower class like that cuz she got bob dee fighting her corner meaning she just aint your regular chic on the street. she got powerful family. for her to have even gotten close to davido to have his kid tells you she aint no regular chic. she high powered compared to your regular chic. she rolling in deep circles. [/b] wink
undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Topmaike007(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
baralatie:

where is the evidence that she smoke and the cannabis is in the baby blood
Abi na you be the doctor wey do the text.. And if you are the doctor pls show us the result.. Fck all of you haters., and if she was your sister you will fold your hand and allow people blackmail her in the name of they don't want her again.
Dat z why the igbo culture is the best. If it was igbo in as much you have not paid her bride price you don't own the baby... I am a fan of hkn but I will say the truth in this matter... The Adeleke's want to use money to abuse the right of the poor Girl... How I wish that cocoyam(davido sister) will face such in life and she will know what it takes to be in pains..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by baralatie(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Topmaike007:
where is the evidence that she smoke and the cannabis is in the baby blood
Abi na you be the doctor wey do the text.. And if you are the doctor pls show us the result.. Fck all of you haters., and if she was your sister you will fold your hand and allow people blackmail her in the name of they don't want her again.
Dat z why the igbo culture is the best. If it was igbo in as much you have not paid her bride price you don't own the baby... I am a fan of hkn but I will say the truth in this matter... The Adeleke's want to use money to abuse the right of the poor Girl... How I wish that cocoyam(davido sister) will face such in life and she will know what it takes to be in pains..
Did you read the part where dee mo said the lady agreed or at least did not retract the claims but at the end was collecting the allowance until the car issue came up and so on...........
The two parties were trying to outsmart each other.I am not happy because a child is been used by full grown adults to satisfy ego fights!
The issue is about each group trying to undo the other
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Shymm3x: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:

this nigga bob dee be having lunch with bill clinton and bill gates and jagaban. he a high powered nigga. more powerful than davidos family

Obviously, she's a hustler and she caught him slipping due his own naivete, or perhaps cos he was young and quite dumb/reckless. Always thought Davido was a real G due to how brash he's - but the guy messed up. He lost a few stars and stripes for that. But then again, anyone can get caught slipping when a good pum is involved - fear women. grin

However, what I don't agree with is the problem you have with how Davido's parents are treating her. At the end of the day, she forced herself on them and I don't think they want anything to do with her. There's a class problem in every society and regardless of how we want equality/equity, it will always be a pipe dream. So if you want respect, you should always endeavour to go where you're accepted and not force yourself on folks. When she caught him slipping, she thought she won the lotto - but it seems she can't deal with the blowback - hysterical. She should be happy that they accepted the baby and they're paying for her accommodation and upkeep. Some won't even bother, especially with all the scandals following her around.

The family can see through the chic...and the only reason why they still have her around is cos of her uncle. I don't feel sorry for the chic at all. And I don't feel sorry for hungry skets. Anyway, they all need to have a conversation on what's best to the kid and move on. The whole internet madness isn't healthy for the innocent child.

Davido - Ekuro...that's my nyggah right there. grin
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by mbulela: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
justmenoni:
Tunezmedia come u get special interest in this case ooooo grin grin

Well I'm not God to judge anyone oooo but na God catch the Sophie of a girl, I mean how can you try to force someone to marry you or turn them into an atm by having kids for the person,I'm sure she's not the first one to have sex with davido, let's imagine if they all come up with baby's for him.

I hate it and will keep on hating it when a baby is been born out of wedlock and especially where the present to are not gonna get well in the future... I'm always pained when I remember I don't have any siblings jointly from my mom and dad.....

But wait this story get kleg sha I mean how can he get an American passport for the child without the consent of the mother Who knows the mother might have given her consent while the going was good and that's why they are able to obtain an American passport for the child....

Looking from the chats and text above the girl sound more like a gold digger and she and uncle dee as complex issue... Lol so power pass power??
why davido no dey wear condom?
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nairasolutions: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Free script dey waste! Chai! Wey tchidi chikere
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by mbulela: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Every rich man is Dele Momodu's family friend.
The man has zero self-awareness.
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Flye: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Amelian:
Very simple deal.

With ur comments so far, it shows u are wise and reasonable person and if so, I doubt u will allow ur blood sister to live the kind of life she is living to d extent that she choose to enter babamama's business which she fully enjoys benefits of babamama yet she did not wants to suffer the consequences.

Every steps we take has pron and cons, I believe we all weigh the benefits and the consequences b4 we takes action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.