Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) (1016 Views)

He Calls His Exs Name During Love Making / I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh / Photo: Man Adds All Previous Gfs To Whatsapp Grp 2 Wish Them Merry “ex-mas” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by eye2sabi(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
I hardly come to this section of the forum but decided to post here (guessing it's the right section to post this).
NOTE: this was copied word for word from www.Joe.co.uk
Writer: Conor Heneghan

What exactly did he think would happen?

Keeping in touch with your exes is a healthy and respectable thing to do.

Keeping in touch with multiple ex-partners using a method of communication in which all of them can see what each other has to say, however, is something that’s not best advised.

For some reason, a man known only as Tom, whose exploits have become famous all over the Internet, decided to create a WhatsApp group including himself and four of his ex-girlfriends on Christmas Day so he could wish them all a Merry Christmas.

And sure what else would he call it only ‘Merry Ex-Mas’. A clever kid is our Tom.

Anyway, as you might expect, mayhem soon followed after he had sent the first message, but there are some funny lines amongst the responses and he somehow managed to secure himself a date by the end of it.

This Tom fella sounds like quite a catch alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by eye2sabi(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2015
More

Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Na it be it nah..
Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Lmao! He's definitely been drinking too much.....

But this Gemma is cool or stu'pid undecided
Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2015
angry
Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2015
this cant happen in nigeria. the girls would go over to his house and beat him up grin
Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by emorse(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
quiinnBee:
this cant happen in nigeria.
the girls would go over to his house and beat him up grin

Say wetin happen? lol
Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by eye2sabi(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2015
I think she's actually the most matured among all of all em.
She took it quite well (laughing it off) which made her look the winner 2 the rest. IMO
Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by eye2sabi(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2015
repogirl:
Lmao! He's definitely been drinking too much.....

But this Gemma is cool or stu'pid undecided
She took it quite well (laughing it off) which made her look the winner 2 the rest. IMO

1 Like

Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by eye2sabi(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
quiinnBee:
this cant happen in nigeria.
the girls would go over to his house and beat him up grin
Lol mama y na??
Na crime to wish dem merry EX-MAS?? grin cheesy
Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
eye2sabi:

yeah or maybe she wasn't as hurt as the rest by the guy.
Re: Guy Creates A Whatsapp Group To Wish His Exs A Merry Ex-mas( Hilarious Photos) by eye2sabi(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
repogirl:
yeah or maybe she wasn't as hurt as the rest by the guy.
Yeah... 4rm d pix, dey were 2geda n broke long b4 d odas. So she shd hv moved on a long tym ago.
I luv d guy sha cos he's a very unserious person like I can b sumtymz grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Just Because / Ten Ways To Get A Yes From The One You Love(A Must Read For Every Single Man) / See What Happened When Men Touch Breasts For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.