Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear (5182 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by bfatoba(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2015
I'm not much of a player... but in my short sex life... i've heard of such excuses that my friends have used to have their way with women that made me laugh so hard, because I thought it was impossible that it'll work.. but its worked for some guys... and several women have heard tons of them.... just when you're sure it's happening and at the last minute, she has a change of heart and you need something to convince her and tip the scale back the other way..... it does happen.

so girls you're welcome to contribute tooo

but here's the funniest I've tried and I didn't believe it worked.

"I just want to put the tip in.... just the tip... I swear."

she said, "promise just the tip"

the rest is History.. because my tip is long and thick grin grin grin grin

so guys comeon lets hear it... and ladies if you're bold enough ... lets hear what you've heard.

Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2015
only the tip sha, but before you know it, banging has become harrrrd and worse, verrrry sweeeeet!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by bronzegoddess(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Lol. This was on fp a while back. Funny tho
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by cruzita(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
grin if the girl agree know say she don dey find the thing since because this one no fit deceive anybody

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by bfatoba(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
grin if the girl agree know say she don dey find the thing since because this one no fit deceive anybody

further confirmation that were the prey... and you women are the hunters...

I always feel like you tricksters have selected the guy before he even approaches you..
and in our mumu minds we Men think we're the ones trapping you...
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Me: bae, let's gonk
She: what is gonk?
Me: pull ur pant, lemme show you
She: does it involve putting dlck
Me: ...........
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by sluk(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Idydarling:
only the tip sha, but before you know it, banging has become harrrrd and worse, verrrry sweeeeet!

eyeneka mmi, abadie? compliments of the season.
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by firstking01(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Idydarling:
ashwwwwwcheesy
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
firstking01:
ashwwwwwcheesy
ur mama
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2015
sluk:

eyeneka mmi, abadie? compliments of the season.
idioko oo my dear
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Lol.. story of my life!
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by firstking01(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Idydarling:
ur mama
u sound like a prostitute undecided
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2015
firstking01:
u sound like a prostitute undecided
u really want us to go there? trust me baby, u wouldn't like it one bit.
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by firstking01(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Idydarling:
u really want us to go there? trust me baby, u wouldn't like it one bit.
swerve go one side abegi
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2015
firstking01:
swerve go one side abegi
sad poor thing...

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by firstking01(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Idydarling:

sad poor thing...
buhahaha...who's poor, u hopeless prostitute hovering frm one social media to another seeking for a man to devour...mtcheew...we knw ur type
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2015
firstking01:
buhahaha...who's poor, u hopeless prostitute hovering frm one social media to another seeking for a man to devour...mtcheew...we knw ur type
e-diot, do u know what 'poor' in that context means
u just failed that. go back to school mr, or better still, start from scratch, coconut brain.
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by StPete: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
firstking01:
ashwwwwwcheesy

But dis is mean, wat did she ever do to u? sad
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by firstking01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Idydarling:

e-diot, do u know what 'poor' in that context means
u just failed that. go back to school mr, or better still, start from scratch, coconut brain.
oh, shud have knwn, ur a male disguising in a female moniker,,,hmmm,,,dats d only tin dat wud safe u nw, if nt eh
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
firstking01:
oh, shud have knwn, ur a male disguising in a female moniker,,,hmmm,,,dats d only tin dat wud safe u nw, if nt eh
am very female bro...I told you not to go there, u wouldn't like it.
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by firstking01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Idydarling:

am very female bro...I told you not to go there, u wouldn't like it.
ur male...even ur typings looks masculine...i dnt exchanging blows with ma niggars unless except dey fall hands undecided
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by sluk(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Idydarling:

idioko oo my dear

Good to have you here. Are you in uyo?
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2016
sluk:

yes dear
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2016
sluk:

yes dear
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by sluk(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Idydarling:

yes dear

Wow! Am in uyo too. Hope we meet someday.
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
sluk:

Wow! Am in uyo too. Hope we meet someday.
I hope so too
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Idydarling:
hehehecheesycheesy
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by itstpia8: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Lol. This was on fp a while back.

True.

Not really funny however.
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by sluk(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Idydarling:

I hope so too

Which part of uyo are you at, am at Oron road, shelter afrique
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by itstpia8: 3:07am On Jan 03, 2016
who cares @ topic.

derailers, please move to dating section to chat.
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by Idydarling(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
sluk:

Which part of uyo are you at, am at Oron road, shelter afrique
udoudoma
Re: I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear by sluk(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Idydarling:

udoudoma

Let's talk on fone then. 08033723482

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom / What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex? / Reasons Not To Be Paying Your Girlfriend's School Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.