Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) (30514 Views)

Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by ewizard1: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
This simbiat ehn... this same one! posting comments after taking igbo!

1 Like

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by frankobobby(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
nollywood chai
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by UIA04(f): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seun:
How did the person know who the tortoise intended to kill? Did the tortoise talk to him/her about it?
Kikikiki
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Do tortoise kill
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Is that how to open a bag of rice ?
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
grayht:
U deserve a hefty blow/job
Choi shocked Mouth Action from who? You? grin
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
missKiffy:

Choi shocked Mouth Action from who? You? grin
From u na.. grin
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
was d woman going to eat d bag of rice alone?
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by ghenghen23(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seun:
How did the person know who the tortoise intended to kill? Did the tortoise talk to him/her about it?
Na packaged miracle na.....

1 Like

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by dealnewsng: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Like, if you can see the colours of France.

1 Like

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
auntysimbiat:

if u buy rice and something is shaking inside ... wot would you do?? if its fake, would the person just intentional waisted bag of rice on the floor?? #commonsense

grammar
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Bobnotrouble: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
A little stunt in order to usher in more customers ( subservient lickspittles ) in the coming fiscal year.
I'm talking about tithes here.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by jmaxjohn(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Reference:
Primitive people. Rice is an semi-aquatic/marshland grain. Is it too much to believe that it shares the same habitat with the humble tortoise and so can be trapped in the cultivation and processing of the cereal. What exactly is wrong with us as a people. Are we cursed never to use our minds positively.

primitive huh undecided. i'll like to create the awareness that u r the most primitive person here.
i honestly wanted to let this go but ppl like u need to hav someone speak d hurtful truth to dem
i hav taken my time to enlighten u, yes just u, on the steps involved in rice processing. by d tym i am thru, we'll c if u dont feel most primitive. angry

The steps involved in rice processing are as follows:

Cleaning
After harvesting rice, it is transferred to the processing plant where foreign objects and like stones and tree stumps are removed using Destoner

Hulling
Next husk is separated from clean paddy. After the husk is removed, the product is called brown rice and is ready for the milling process. Paddy graders and paddy cleaners are used to separate brown rice

Milling
This stage removes the bran layer of rice turning brown rice into white rice

Polishing
The surface of rice is smoothened and it is given a shine by passing it through a series of rollers

Grading
It is a process in which broken rice is separated out and separating head rice into different lengths

Sorting
Discolored, yellow and immature rice is removed in this stage adding value to rice

Packing
The finished product is then packed and is stored to be delivered to valued customers.

please lets not include the hassle of shipping which is capable of crushing that poor young tortoise unless it really has a guardian angel.

If u still bliv in ur own comment dat a young tortoise will make it thru all THESE processes without being spotted and even survive till shipping, den d witches in ur village hav a special new year plan for ur brain
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by realdevil: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
That is a lie. Somebody put the tortoise in the bag to scam gullible people :-D
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by redsun(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
The tortoise is obviously more intelligent than such rumour mongers. They don't know their place in future,that is why they are afraid of little tortoise.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
jmaxjohn:

U shd b asking ursef if u hv common sense. Wen u buy a bag of rice with ur hard earned money, wer do u 1st open it from?

I need #uncleBenBruce 2 come and explain the COMMONSENSE here!
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
jmaxjohn:

U shd b asking ursef if u hv common sense. Wen u buy a bag of rice with ur hard earned money, wer do u 1st open it from?

I need #uncleBenBruce 2 come and explain the COMMONSENSE here!
U open et 4rm the middle of cus grin

1 Like

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by donbliss(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
The story is vague
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by zinachidi(m): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Seun:
their meat is probably not even tasty.
lol, oga try tortoise meat, u won't say this thing u are saying
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by abercrombie(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nicepoker:
na for middle u de take open bag of rice?
them see the movement of d animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.