Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,397 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch (32999 Views)

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Masked Witnesses Cannot Testify Against Kanu - Court To FG / Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by PentiumPro(f): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2015
cupidFlint:
Unwilling Citizens you call us. Well I don't mind as long as you believe your country is a scam

You just realized Nigeria is a scam after your god Jonathan lost.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Amberon: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2015
ho ho ho

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by cupidFlint(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

You just realized Nigeria is a scam after your god Jonathan lost.
Long before Jonathan lost out we know that Nigeria is up to no good but we had no one to speak out for us, Kanu took that responsibility upon himself that's why the SE and SS have so much faith in him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
winniz:

Just STFU! your terrorist, Paedophile, rapist and dictator of a President should bring it on we are waiting cheesy
My friend stop beating your chest. A common commissioner in a state cabinet can virtually deal with kanu if he intends to do just that.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Achuwa1(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Dss dont have a case if it has got to do with the names just mentioned on tht article coz he wasnt impersonating someone else..
NIGERIA PASSPORT NAME:nwannekaenyi nnamdi ngozichukwu okwu(kanu)..
BRITISH PASSPORT NAME: nnamdi kenny okwukanu..
CHECKED INTO GOLDEN TULLIP WITH NAME:
ezebuiro nwannekaenyi...
all the names are the same & ezebuiro is just a title,,,
i think the mallam dss boss need an igbo to explain to him the names coz its like he doesnt know anything...
moreover,,he has always admitted he has a dual citizen & the passports can show tht...
will fg denny tht they dont know tht their are many foreigners tht came into nigeria illegally & living comfortably,where were the immigration,custom etc when they were cuming in & how many of the illegal immigrant has the fg apprehended..so it is kanu a nigerian thet want to use & practice their immigrant law.
The fg dont have a case against this young man....let them just admit tht they are annoyed he insulted them on air & the ofe nmanu ppl too should desist from supporting fg coz they are northern pet like sanusi rightly said abt them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by PentiumPro(f): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2015
cupidFlint:
Long before Jonathan lost out we know that Nigeria is up to no good but we had no one to speak out for us, [s]Kanu took that responsibility upon himself that's why the SE and SS have so much faith in him.[/s]

This a very silly talk from an illiterate iPOB miscreant.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by cupidFlint(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

This a very silly talk from an illiterate iPOB miscreant.
Illiterate IPOB miscreant? I done see you half baked Nigerian graduate. A misinformed under age adult

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by PentiumPro(f): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
cupidFlint:
[s]Illiterate IPOB miscreant? I done see you half baked Nigerian graduate. A misinformed under age adult[/s]

You are still confirming the fact that 99% of the IPOB miscreants are basically illiterates.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by EdCure: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Nigeria need to thrive in peace and harmony.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by EdCure: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Say no to hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2015
EdCure:

Stop the ignorant rants. The civil war did not last up to three yrs talkless of 45 yrs.

You should've said 45 years after the civil war.
it's a typo error, thanks for that. FIXED!!
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by cupidFlint(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are still confirming the fact that 99% of the IPOB miscreants are basically illiterates.
Accepted. Are you happy now Miss Literate? Get off our matter. Find a life. Idddiiiiiooootttt

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by EdCure: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
it's a typo error, thanks for that. FIXED!!
Ok.
Let's edit to erase.
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by egift(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2015

By the time Buhari is done with Nnnadi Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song. grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Billygee2u: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
ijustdey:

www.punchng.com/biafra-dutch-seven-others-to-testify-against-kanu/

even Buhari family and all his Duara kinsmen can join them to testify against a man whose course will bring unrepentant coupist dictator down

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by sukkot: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
RIP dilecta. be like say na inside zoo jail you go die. bubu is vexing no be small sef grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
News update:

Nnamdi kanu ft olamide nd phyno, nigeria national anthem remix

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by illusionsbyafo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Did he rape your mother
winniz:

Just STFU! your terrorist, Paedophile, rapist and dictator of a President should bring it on we are waiting cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Wolfbrother(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

What Nigeria ceases to understand is that there are hundreds, thousands of Nnamdi Kanu's out there.

I haven't seen any of the hundreds of thousands so far , stop being a coward hiding behind your keyboard and go out and become the next nnamdi kanu fight for your freedom, if not keep quiet angry

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by PentiumPro(f): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
cupidFlint:
[s]Accepted. Are you happy now Miss Literate? Get off our matter. Find a life. Idddiiiiiooootttt[/s]

E pain am. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Billygee2u: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
RIP dilecta. be like say na inside zoo jail you go die. bubu is vexing no be small sef grin
receive my condolence for your entire family and generation.RIP zombie
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by MadCow1: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=41512625][/quote]

Shey the Biafra where rule of Law will be the hallmark is the same area where a sitting state Governor was kidnapped and held at Gunpoint for days whilst another Igbo man tried to overthrow his government in Military fashion. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by sukkot: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

receive my condolence for your entire family and generation.RIP zombie
dilecta is in zoo jail- caged like an animal cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
LaurelP:
Why are all these stories surfacing now?
Why didn't we hear all these initially.

It doesnt matter when you hear it. This is fact.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by flokii: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you feel I'm a man without balls eh? Why don't we meet in person and see if I won't shoot your two legs. I won't hesitate to waste you and your kind without even thinking of the outcome. Your director spent Christmas in DSS and nothing happened. He's about spending the New Year there too and heaven will not fall you sack of shittt.
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=41512625][/quote]

I can see you're naive..

buh then let me shed more lights on this issue on ground..

1. all igbos will def. have restrictions of some sort in other regions should ur agitation succeed

2. you won't have access to d sea ports and international airports in Lagos and Abuja. and you can't do nothing to salvage that which means no flexibility in business like you igbos enjoy now

3. other regions will def. not trade with you guys... ur made in Aba shoes, cars etc. etc.... so let's see how you'll make money

4.ur lands are land-locked... m afraid most of you will end up eating grass cos d SS will have their own country too and dominace not subject to SE

and d list goes on and on....

you better think with ur brain and not ur anus... your elders know what is at stake

you youths fail to see it

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Chukazu: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
African leaders and their dictatorial and despotic tendencies.
how can you call someone agitating for fairness and and equity a traitor?
I mean what happens to free-speech?

the Scottish nationals felt they were not even represented in UK politics, and they call for independence, and responsible government in and leader in person of David Cameron subjected it to referendum, and today the UK is more United than ever.

why should buhari be the one to determine my allegiance to Nigerian state?
what happened to the report of the National conference?
you can as well charge all of us for treason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by nike4love: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
According to Kanu disciples, he(kanu) is free to break the law without anybody holding him responsible for his actions. smh

No nation on this planet earth will ever tolerate the nonsense that kanu has done. Freedom of free speech has limitations. In America you can't just broadcast hate speeches on an illegal radio station against blacks and you will be expecting the US government to applaud you. It just doesn't work that way. When people keep shouting about rights and disobedience to court rulings, I keep wondering if the millions of Nigerians that kanu has been constantly threatening with deaths don't also have rights. Hypocrisy is one of our major problem in this country. When something suits you, it is OK. But when that same doesn't suit you and suit others, you begin to whine and wail, crying marginalization, persecution, witch hunting, tyranny and anarchy.

Kanu has every right to believe in his Biafra of a thing, I and many other Nigerians also have rights to believe and love our country Nigeria. Kanu can't just truncate the rights of other nigerians just bcuz he believe his right is above ours.

God bless'
do you also knw in america, that niger is an offnsive word., not to talk of niger area?
what would u called a man that said ppl will perish in lagoon if they vote their candidate? love speech abi?
buying ppl to testify against a man that has been granted bail twice makes no sence.
buharis statement last night means that he is the executive and judiciary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions / Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.