Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch (32992 Views)

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Masked Witnesses Cannot Testify Against Kanu - Court To FG / Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Boss13: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
OgbeifunErom:

Nothing will happen

Peace will reign and Nigeria will prosper

Only IPOB yoths will remain miserable cheesy

Certainly, they watch the media broadcast yesterday and they should truly understand the body language of the President. He is not someone you play around with. People should understand that you cannot mess around in this country. We have a President now and not a figure head.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Tripleclick(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
ALL THIS CHARGES HOLDS NO WATER... THE CHARGE THAT LOOKS MORE REAL TO ME IS THE FELONY ONE.. OTHERS A
ARE JUST MERE CHARGES TO CALL HIM A CRIMINAL
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are still confirming the fact that 99% of the IPOB miscreants are basically illiterates.
That's a Hate speech Ma'am..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Billygee2u: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
dilecta is in zoo jail caged like an animal cry
and you are out there in Nigeria wondering about without good job,steady power supply,good food,good accomodation,24/7 enternet connection,good road,clean drinking waters,good hospitals,etc.just living and hoping on 5000Naira virtual promise by the chronic liar,unrepentant bloody coupist dictator.
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by EdCure: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Xway101:
[...] MANY PROMINANTE MEN ARE DISHING THERE WARNING TO BUHARI, BUT HE IS YET TO OBEY COURT ORDER ,,,,,,,,
TIME BOMB WAITING TO explode.
WEEP FOR THIS KWONTRY
Nwannem how markate cool

Your grammar is a time bomb cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by aviazuva: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
winniz:
This a desperate attempt by the Daura Dictator, this was someone that was released unconditionally by the last Judge, yet the DSS and Senile illiterate Buhari refused to obey court orders.

Please stop insulting our President.
the court did not release Kanu for the offence of treason.
have you ever heard that a man accussed of coup ploting
has been released unconditionally
the DSS is not holding him on previous charges,
that is why the court has not invited the DSS to explain why they are disobeying court order!!!
Meanwhile AVINAZUGODU

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by sukkot: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

and you are out there in Nigeria wondering about without good job,steady power supply,good food,good accomodation,24/7 enternet connection,good road,clean drinking waters,good hospitals,etc.just living and hoping on 5000Naira virtual promise by the chronic liar,unrepentant bloody coupist dictator.
somebody help awa dilecta cry he is in zoo cage cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kanu has definitely roped himself in and likely to be sentenced to some jail time, but this judgment might be overturned since he's been held unlawfully for a long time.
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by PentiumPro(f): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Djangocode:

That's a Hate speech Ma'am..

What is your definition of hate speech?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Armaggedon: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

What is my business with Biafra? If I can get my wish come true in 2016, it's to see that you are given Biafra and all of you relocate back there. Nigeria don't need unwilling citizens that are sabotaging the efforts at developing the country.
take it easy brother
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by zheroes(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
I pity this guy, he is totally on his own, why conceal your identity if you believe in what you are doing? I guess hhe had very terrible advicers!!!! Now you will rot in jail while your brothers will continue with their business to make more money. The problem with Ibos is that they are divided even amongst themselves. A house divided against itself can not stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by PentiumPro(f): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Armaggedon:
take it easy brother

Good luck to you as you go.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Chukazu: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
flokii:

I can see you're naive..

buh then let me shed more lights on this issue on ground..

1. all igbos will def. have restrictions of some sort in other regions should ur agitation succeed

2. you won't have access to d sea ports and international airports in Lagos and Abuja. and you can't do nothing to salvage that which means no flexibility in business like you igbos enjoy now

3. other regions will def. not trade with you guys... ur mades in Aba shoes, cars etc. etc.... so let's see how you'll make money

4.ur lands are land-locked... m afraid most of you will end up eating grass cos d SS will have their own country too and dominace not subject to SE

and d list goes on and on....

you better think with ur brain and not ur anus... your elders know what is at stake

you youths fail to see it

what is so evil about been landlocked?
Switzerland is landlocked nation,can you in your widest imagination compare any African economy with theirs?

"don't fold up your shokoto yet,until we get to the bridge?"

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by kingofabia: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Even if you wanna kill Nnamdi Kanu, do you have to be petty to prove your point

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

What is your definition of hate speech?
Calling the dude an Illiterate IPOB Miscreant..
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Armaggedon: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
EdCure:
Nwannem how markate cool
Your grammer is a time bomb cheesy
and your own is deadly!
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by chaloner(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Ntooor
He pain am grin grin

RIP kanu grin
haaa u sure? Buhari wil do ntg
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Bom4Real: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
I weep For THE illeterate Nigerian Youths,
That cannot Understand that NO matter THE justification Buhari Doesnt Have Right TO disobey Any court Order,Mark MY words This Same Thing will sooner Than latter hunt Him,finally Buhari u claim u Dont Know What THE Igbos Want,please Allow US go,Thank You For your so Called appointment Its meanless TO an average Igboman,Leave US alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by chaloner(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

Rubbish.
chaiii eiya sorry
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by flokii: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Chukazu:

what is so evil about been landlocked?
Switzerland is landlocked nation,can you in your widest imagination compare any African economy with?

"don't fold up your shokoto yet,until we get to the bridge?"

m not hating on you guys...

Switzerland is landlocked.. YES buh they didn't become that great by making enemies with evrybody around them....

and igbo lands are not that developed to stand-alone and flourish. you guys need federal funds

most of you are no just sincere... and that has beeen d problem

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Armaggedon: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

Good luck to you as you go.
keep your wishes. Your crumbling country needs it
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by zendy: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
I laugh at these people. So in effect, what they want to charge Kanu for is checking into a hotel without his real name? Since when has that become illegal?
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by PentiumPro(f): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Armaggedon:
[s]keep your wishes. Your crumbling country needs it[/s]

Shut the door behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by pjohne200144: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kanu is gone, why insult men of God like GS Deeper life pastor. I petty for the family

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by rusher14: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
cupidFlint:
Long before Jonathan lost out we know that Nigeria is up to no good but we had no one to speak out for us, Kanu took that responsibility upon himself that's why the SE and SS have so much faith in him.

quote author=cupidFlint post=32061571]Sweetheart despite the fact that yhu ma NL crush, I can't help buh to ask you to work on your English. Its what bad belle describe as 'disatrous'. Still crushin' big time on yhu Sweet Ireneony .
Meanwhile its #GEJTILL2019
[/quote]

So who wrote the above quote in March, 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Abelsconcept(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
According to Kanu disciples, he(kanu) is free to break the law without anybody holding him responsible for his actions. smh

No nation on this planet earth will ever tolerate the nonsense that kanu has done. Freedom of free speech has limitations. In America you can't just broadcast hate speeches on an illegal radio station against blacks and you will be expecting the US government to applaud you. It just doesn't work that way. When people keep shouting about rights and disobedience to court rulings, I keep wondering if the millions of Nigerians that kanu has been constantly threatening with deaths don't also have rights. Hypocrisy is one of our major problem in this country. When something suits you, it is OK. But when that same doesn't suit you and suit others, you begin to whine and wail, crying marginalization, persecution, witch hunting, tyranny and anarchy.

Kanu has every right to believe in his Biafra of a thing, I and many other Nigerians also have rights to believe and love our country Nigeria. Kanu can't just truncate the rights of other nigerians just bcuz he believe his right is above ours.

God bless'

Thank you for good comment...

Most people forget this simple fundamental human right that's say: "where your right stops that's where another person's right begins".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by PMONEY6: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
They took PMB silence for granted by doing whatever they like in a country that have a President. Little did they know that a wise man thinks before he act. Trust me; they never saw today coming. But......How come no one is shouting "Biafra or die"?
Lol its now obvious that the olosho PUNANY PUKA was used by some nonsense politicians. Nobody wants to go down with him. KANU you're on your own.
FG, please call a barber for Mr KANU, he's already growing grey hair all over his face in just 3months.

Say no to violence, pray for a united Nation.

Happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Youngzedd(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari won't like the outcome of this.

Let He who has ears hear.

Will soon get messier.
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Armaggedon: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

Shut the door behind you.
you can't tell me that either. It's a freeworld
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by chemicool: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ori eleyi ti yi o! Ode nla.
Re: Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Xway101:
THIS WILL ESCALATE TO CIVIL UNREST OOO IN THIS COUNTRY,,,MANY PROMINANTE MEN ARE DISHING THERE WARNING TO BUHARI, BUT HE IS YET TO OBEY COURT ORDER ,,,,,,,,

TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE cool cool cool cool

WEEP FOR THIS KWONTRY

CIVIL UNREST my Brother.Make this Daura man Release this Kanu oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma / Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public / Sanwo-olu Visit The Family Of Slain LASTMA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.