Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (70412 Views)

Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Luukasz:
What does Yoruba or Igbo has to do with this.
O boy nawaoh plenty people get Low IQ for this Nairaland
As for the cars we dont have to wait for the FG to invest on this cars we as individuals,private organisations can do the needful rather than waiting for our useless governments.

Brother, you got it all wrong, i re modified my previous post, i didn't mean it that way
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by slap1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Imagine if he was Dangote... sad

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by PMBfirstson(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
If we have all this in nigeria,i see no reason why we need high valued dollars to import what we have,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nedumadrid(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't see a muscle sports car so am so not interested.
who cares if you are interested or not,as if any of ur ancestors has produced any bolts or nuts b4.....Demented LovePeddler
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Fawklicant: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
nyben4eva:
Believe it or not,Nigeria is better off as one indivisible nation.Imagine the Igbos with sleek tecnological advancement,the Yorubas as financial and media experts and the North performing wonders in agriculture.What else do we need to improve as a nation?Nothing!Oil is nothing but a curse to Nigeria,that's why we Niger Deltans are so lazy.Our only contribution is oil which is a natural resources,no wonder Nigerians see us as minorities.

Bro, it is self defeatist statements like yours that makes others deride folks like you. I'm not from ND, but on what basis (empirical and otherwise) did you come to the assumption that a whole group of people are lazy?
Take a trip to the creeks sometime and experience life there, you just might have a change of heart. And if you have already done that or grew up there, then maybe you are one of the few priviledged ones who think that just because they are fortunate to have succeeded, every other person is just lazying about.

The same oil you call a curse is what brought about the agitations cum militancy which begat the amnesty programme which in turn was on its way to begetting more educated/trained proffessionals for the ND before the present govt. Started truncating the process(from what I hear). Give them quality education just like the rest and give them equal opportunity. Do not allow others use you to surpress your kind.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by telldem: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
This company should be supported and Nigeria government should patronize them first as a way of marketing and showing us confidence in them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by anonimi: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Odekku:
And government budgeted 36billion naira for German made BMW cars

That is what we get for having a dumb. dull & daft Confused One as president.
How is HYPOCRISY defined again

Opeedo:

Foreign exchange restrictions

I. We need power, railways, roads… These are our priorities; not people looking for money to bring in rice (to the country).

II.Foreign exchange will be made available to the productive sector of the economy and not for luxury items.

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.ng/metro/honest-truth-top-quotes-from-president-buharis-first-media-chat/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by megacruise: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:
Manufacture my arse.

He buys prefabricated and merely assembles.

Gullible idiots.

You get arse? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by thunderbabs: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mk innoson prove their vehicles' safety standards, stability, availabilty of parts, and competitiveness nd affordability. Buh d govt shld lead the way here. Buy Nigeria manufactured vehicles.Export to other African states

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by agabaI23(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
kengodson:
Pls, are they strong and reliable, cos I miss those home made 504gr that comes straight from pan cry, do they still sell 504?
Peugeot has started producing again, thanks to GEJ. Hope they will last long with the auto policy dead on arrival of this administration

I am not sure you will get 504 from them sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Mpanyi: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nonybb:
If Buhari declares that Godwin Emefiele and Ibe Kachikwu are Igbos, he is not wrong. Someone must not be from your own village, speak the same brand of Igbo with you before you know he is Igbo. Ostensibly I know that Buhari is an error as a leader, but with his recent statement, he was able to prove that he understood Igbo tribe more than some Igbos. Hausa tribe had been able to merge themselves with the Fulanis, calling themselves Hausa-Fulanis and that is why they had been able to repeatedly dominate Nigeria politically. We must take advantage and cognizant of this tribal alliance the Northerners had been using as an advantage. When appointments are given to Anioma people of Delta state, Ikwere people of Rivers state, Igbanke people of Edo state, etc, let us collectively see it as Igbo man fully appointed. Let there be no contention amongst us, and lets get ride of that supremacist mentality of one state being more Igbo than the other. We are all Igbos as long as we can pick one or two similarities between within our Igbo spoken language.

Read the topic again before spewing irrekevancies

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by kengodson: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:
Peugeot has started producing again, thanks to GEJ. Hope they will last long with the auto policy dead on arrival of this administration

this kind of 504 dey sweet me grin, I just like simple and durable cars,would be very happy if they started assembling one of these

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by agabaI23(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
wheredemdey:

Ignorance is indeed bliss.

Stop yapping rubbish...obiaono recently purchased more than 100 dump trucks and buses from innoson this year alone.....all the free shuttle buses used by anambra civil servants are all innoson products same with the dump trucks.......innoson has a bug problem with meeting demands.....the company is yet to meet demands of 85 sedan cars for taxi services...an order placed by the state govt since July this year....

For ur info many eastern states are patronising innoson...the company is focusing on export sef....gis cars are hot cakes in Togo and so many African countries.
Thank you for answering on my behalf. I even forgot about all those other vehicles

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by agabaI23(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
kengodson:
this kind of 504 dey sweet me grin, I just like simple and durable cars
If you insist, they may actually get it for you as a vintage car grin
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:
i know one thing for sure, the yorubas are proud to have us in the south because we make the south tick, The igbos are progressives, im not saying the yorubas are not, they also do make the south tick with their various notable contributions but igbos are amazing, Geez! they have put nigeria in the world spotlight, nigeria is the first country to ever produce an african made car, even if they are sourcing parts from china, brother that was how china started, taiwan was once known for fakes but now Taiwanese products are well sought after. We have to revert to true federalism, im so disappointed that buhari wasn't asked questions about federalism.

We need to think outside the box!
please stop all this dick measurement

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:

but i love 504 man, that car no dey die! lol
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by agabaI23(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

but i love 504 man, that car no dey die! lol
I was doing 120 in one of GEJ's roads when I noticed a car in front of me was pulling away. A closer look disclosed it was exactly your toy-504

And I shook my head. That car no dey die.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
please stop all this dick measurement

Read my post very well

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by bukatee2015(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
ndi IGBO KWANU

We represent all day,any day < all weather....

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:
I was doing 120 in one of GEJ's roads when I noticed a car in front of me was pulling away. A closer look disclosed it was exactly your toy-504

And I shook my head. That car no dey die.

Lol, i saw one very clean 504 two days ago, i learnt production stopped in the year 2000
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by necosla016(f): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Etfash(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
We have seen similar products online and in the news before. It's time, Innoson got more serious. People will not just purchase your product(s) because it's indigenous.

If I have my way, I will sack the entire marketing department of that company. Here is a product that is definitely cheaper, relative to foreign manufactured ones, made in a country with above-board taste and resources. Yet, the product is so poorly marketed.

What is the price of these vehicles? No idea!

My advice:
Innoson, get more serious by engaging in aggressive marketing: buy advert time in the news and dailies.
Come and set up a factory in Ogun or Lagos state to be more visible; invade the peaceful parts of the North (give a few as gifts to the Northern leaders and elders), establish IVM repair points in Kano and Kaduna...

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by gabicon: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nice car but how many can afford it? And why aren't our senators buying it there by keeping the money in the system?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Their website is very much improved, i was wowed! shocked

http://innosonmotors.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by OgbeifunErom: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
Obiano must be the greatest witch of all time. He bought countless number of cars for the police, all imported Toyota saloons, and not a single one from Innoson whose plant is right inside Anambra government house.

www.nairaland.com/2795728/obiano-donates-patrol-cars-police

Your hatred for Buhari would consume you all.

Almost all big dump trucks operational in Benue state under BENSESSA currently are IVM trucks!

How many have the SE governors bought??

Guys, blaming everyone but yourselves for your problems isn't gonna fix even a chink in your world.

You guys should become responsible already.

All the hatred stems from nothing but Jogogoro's defeat and the pic below.

The bleached yellow niccur turned black was probably wondering: "wtf have I done?? I'm such an idiot."

#WateryBeans: formating brains since '83.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy, you fit kill persin with laff. I don nearly kolo for hia. People just dey look me like persin wey craze

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by OgbeifunErom: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:
Manufacture my arse.

He buys prefabricated and merely assembles.

Gullible idiots.

Thank you sir

This is an assembly enterprise/operation rather than manufacturing

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by totit: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:
i know one thing for sure, the yorubas are proud to have us in the south because we make the south tick, The igbos are progressives, im not saying the yorubas are not, they also do make the south tick with their various notable contributions but igbos are amazing, Geez! they have put nigeria in the world spotlight, nigeria is the first country to ever produce an african made car, even if they are sourcing parts from china, brother that was how china started, taiwan was once known for fakes but now Taiwanese products are well sought after. We have to revert to true federalism, im so disappointed that buhari wasn't asked questions about federalism.

We need to think outside the box!

Ooh please "shu't that thing you call mouth.

Nigeria imports 1,500 armoured vehicles yearly – Proforce boss
JANUARY 29, 2014 : RASHEED BISIRIYU

Chief Executive Officer, Proforce Limited, Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin
Chief Executive Officer, Proforce Limited, Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin, spoke to journalists in Lagos on armoured vehicle importation and manufacturing in Nigeria, among other issues. RASHEED BISIRIYU was there

Why are armoured vehicles generally expensive?

It is so because of ballistic steel. The cost of ballistic steel is enormous. We are talking about steel of about 6.5 millimetre thickness. We are talking about adding a weight of at least 1,000 kilos to a vehicle. The suspension has to be reinforced, which comes all the way from Australia. All these things are imported. But, with time, as the new automotive policy gains ground, we will start producing these things in Nigeria. That is the benefit of the new automotive policy....

Welcome to Proforce Limited

PROFORCE LIMITED The first Armoured Vehicle Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specializing in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.

We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.

http://www.punchng.com/business/transport/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=FLI5hzO9eFw

https://www.nairaland.com/2609499/made-nigeria-armour-cars-jeep

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Aristotle96(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
see them space bookers, tomorrow na next year, you better change!!!
bro ah don repent ah been wan go chop first grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
OgbeifunErom:

Thank you sir

This is an assembly enterprise/operation rather than manufacturing

Yes we agree, but soon enough, he will start manufacturing. Be proud that it is a Nigerian company!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Tonason: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yeah, at Oshodi Apapa express way. After KIA motors from Mile 2, opposite Capital oil Trailer Park.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened / How Does Burst Silencer/exhaust Affect Fuel Consumption? / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.