Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (70414 Views)

Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by castrokins(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Against All Odds, This Man Is Thriving Even In The Harshest Of Nigerian Business Environment. May God Bless Innosson's Efforts. My Advise Is That They Produce Affordable Cars And Partner Corporate Organizations To Make These Products Cheap And Very Affordable To Low Income Nigerians. This Class In My Opinion Will Push The Brand's Popularity, Not The Present Government That's Only Interested In BMW

5 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
totit:

[s]
Ooh please "shu't that thing you call mouth.

Nigeria imports 1,500 armoured vehicles yearly – Proforce boss
JANUARY 29, 2014 : RASHEED BISIRIYU

Chief Executive Officer, Proforce Limited, Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin
Chief Executive Officer, Proforce Limited, Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin, spoke to journalists in Lagos on armoured vehicle importation and manufacturing in Nigeria, among other issues. RASHEED BISIRIYU was there

Why are armoured vehicles generally expensive?

It is so because of ballistic steel. The cost of ballistic steel is enormous. We are talking about steel of about 6.5 millimetre thickness. We are talking about adding a weight of at least 1,000 kilos to a vehicle. The suspension has to be reinforced, which comes all the way from Australia. All these things are imported. But, with time, as the new automotive policy gains ground, we will start producing these things in Nigeria. That is the benefit of the new automotive policy....

Welcome to Proforce Limited

PROFORCE LIMITED The first Armoured Vehicle Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specializing in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.

We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.

http://www.punchng.com/business/transport/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=FLI5hzO9eFw

https://www.nairaland.com/2609499/made-nigeria-armour-cars-jeep[/s]

Understand English man, i wasn't tribalistic and yes i know about proforce and im happy it is nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by totit: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Understand English man, i wasn't tribalistic and yes i know about proforce and im happy it is nigerian

Shhhhh grin

Yes you were, trying to massage ibo usual ego before I burst you bubble.
Who are you to tell us that yoruba needs you or are happy to have you?
You can't speak for us abeg

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Great step in a great direction , the country shd be proud of him

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
totit:

Shhhhh grin

Yes you were, trying to massage ibo usual ego before I burst you bubble.
Who are you to tell us that yoruba needs you or are happy to have you?
You can't speak for us abeg

Don't ever mention me in your life, i know u want to derail this thread but i will ignore you from now on

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by davedpo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
more grace 2 U jor
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by totit: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Don't ever mention me in your life, i know u want to derail this thread but i will ignore you from now on

You are just exhibiting the exact trait.

Don't ever mention "yoruba"too in your life.
Deal? wink

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by watered(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't see a muscle sports car so am so not interested.
And how does that affect their production?

Gbaru ogwugi nuo biko

Just negodu nwaanyi a

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by nigeriancuban: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
caskets in cars clothing... IBO made? I wish you good luck...
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by prof800(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aristotle96:
Then why are we still importing cars?
The company is not big enough to meet demand for now.
Hopefully it will expand production.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Mexyz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
see sweet cars .abeg who don buy am?I hope say brake dey?
Endtime question... Haba sis, break must surely dey na grin
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
nigeriancuban:
caskets in cars clothing... IBO made? I wish you good luck...

Hateful bastard, which one your papa don do?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by IBROHIM: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
Obiano must be the greatest witch of all time. He bought countless number of cars for the police, all imported Toyota saloons, and not a single one from Innoson whose plant is right inside Anambra government house.

www.nairaland.com/2795728/obiano-donates-patrol-cars-police

Your hatred for Buhari would consume you all.

Almost all big dump trucks operational in Benue state under BENSESSA currently are IVM trucks!

How many have the SE governors bought??

Guys, blaming everyone but yourselves for your problems isn't gonna fix even a chink in your world.

You guys should become responsible already.

All the hatred stems from nothing but Jogogoro's defeat and the pic below.

The bleached yellow niccur turned black was probably wondering: "wtf have I done?? I'm such an idiot."

#WateryBeans: formating brains since '83.
may God bless you! They talk like IDIOTS
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by amtaken(f): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
That's my maternal uncle.

God bless him.

God bless all Nnewi people.

God bless Akwa Ibom state.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
is that an automobile model? Pls modify it before people start laughing at u
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Mcowubaba: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
jamela:
Are there any showrooms where citizens and residents can purchase these cars? I only see these cars in the news, I haven't seen any nairalander displaying their new IVM car.

How many nairalanders display their cars Or better still, cars d may have posed with as their own...eh ?

U obviously don't live in the east or N.Delta, if u do, u should have come across the car brand, unless u are ignorant or NOT observant....

There are a lot of car dealer shops where the car is sold...was there a time u wanted to buy nd didn't see it ...or u are just making vague assumption undecided as a naïve fellow..

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Hysmady(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
be finding muscle up and down...Car is car tongue

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Phobia1: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
korel9:
One of GEJ's legacies and not born of Bubu's body odour grin
did u read d part dat say dis innoson has bin in xsistence since 198...
#mumu
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nonybb:
If Buhari declares that Godwin Emefiele and Ibe Kachikwu are Igbos, he is not wrong. Someone must not be from your own village, speak the same brand of Igbo with you before you know he is Igbo. Ostensibly I know that Buhari is an error as a leader, but with his recent statement, he was able to prove that he understood Igbo tribe more than some Igbos. Hausa tribe had been able to merge themselves with the Fulanis, calling themselves Hausa-Fulanis and that is why they had been able to repeatedly dominate Nigeria politically. We must take advantage and cognizant of this tribal alliance the Northerners had been using as an advantage. When appointments are given to Anioma people of Delta state, Ikwere people of Rivers state, Igbanke people of Edo state, etc, let us collectively see it as Igbo man fully appointed. Let there be no contention amongst us, and lets get ride of that supremacist mentality of one state being more Igbo than the other. We are all Igbos as long as we can pick one or two similarities between within our Igbo spoken language.
Did u not realize there are critical factors that gave birth to the situation you analyzed....... RUN your checks properly before saying things that matters a lot to a group or organization.
That someone stipulated that he understands the Igbo more than its people is not something you should buy without asking 'how'.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by sarutobie(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mcowubaba:

How many nairalanders display their cars Or better still, cars d may have posed with as their own...eh ?

U obviously don't live in the east or N.Delta, if u do, u should have come across the car brand, unless u are ignorant or NOT observant....

There are a lot of car dealer shops where the car is sold...was there a time u wanted to buy nd didn't see it ...or u are just making vague assumption undecided as a naïve fellow..
the first time I got into an innoson vehicle was during my service year back in delta state. it was one of ex governor (uduaghan) transport legacy...the SE and SS states patronize their vehicles, but I can't say for sure about the other regions..am I surprised? no I am not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Brightology2(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bad belle
INTROVERT:

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by lequatee(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:
Manufacture my arse.

He buys prefabricated and merely assembles.

Gullible idiots.

http://thenationonlineng.net/locally-assembled-chinese-brands-hold-road-test/

ok sir. valid point.
but have you asked yourself if your country has the manufacturing capacity to do this in-house? with erratic power supply and lack of quality steel foundries in the country do you still think they can produce in-house and the cars will be affordable to compete with other foreign brands?
TOTAL E&P Nigeria runs on diesel 24/7 ...trust me it' s very expensive .
Apple Is a U.S. based company but manufactures in China and ASSEMBLES in California. Thats because manufacturing Is cheaper there.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by fuckerholic(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tolexander:
which car is called a muscle sport car

how much has Obiano, Anambra state governor spent purchasing them?

@topic
These are very nice sedans and SUVs.

Does Innoson have any outlet in Lagos at all?
Innoson has an outlet yard near 2nd rainbow before coker express bus stop

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by MJAP(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
And mr. integrity is budgeting a huge amount of money for BMW cars instead of locally assembled cars. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by franklingud(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wow!
Really good looking cars. Will consider patronising them very soon.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by redcliff: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Khd95:
Sleeky nd classy too,if only buhari will spend the said 3b purchasing home madessad

Do you think it takes just any company to produce the security deyailed kind of vehicles the presidency uses? You see his mercedes in pictures and you think its the same s class every other person who has one drives? go ask somebody.....
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by franklingud(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wow!
Really good looking cars. Will consider patronising them very soon
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by redcliff: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
MJAP:
And mr. integrity is budgeting a huge amount of money for BMW cars instead of locally assembled cars. Rubbish!

What do you know about cars?
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by phazotron(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:
i know one thing for sure, the yorubas are proud to have us in the south because we make the south tick, The igbos are progressives, im not saying the yorubas are not, they also do make the south tick with their various notable contributions but igbos are amazing, Geez! they have put nigeria in the world spotlight, nigeria is the first country to ever produce an african made car, even if they are sourcing parts from china, brother that was how china started, taiwan was once known for fakes but now Taiwanese products are well sought after. We have to revert to true federalism, im so disappointed that buhari wasn't asked questions about federalism.

We need to think outside the box!

the very first ibo to speak out of his brain instead of out of his arse.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by KelvinC1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
They need to do more marketing and awareness

yes
by giving each NIGERIAN one one each for free..
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by WaffenSS(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
lequatee:

ok sir. valid point.
but have you asked yourself if your country has the manufacturing capacity to do this in-house? with erratic power supply and lack of quality steel foundries in the country do you still think they can produce in-house and the cars will be affordable to compete with other foreign brands?
TOTAL E&P Nigeria runs on diesel 24/7 ...trust me it' s very expensive .
Apple Is a U.S. based company but manufactures in China and ASSEMBLES in California. Thats because manufacturing Is cheaper there.

I'm only trying to dispel the illusion the cars are made in Nigeria.

Some people believe Innoson researches, designs, and manufactures the cars. Misinformation is worse than illiteracy.

Meanwhile, Apple designs in California, but both manufactures and assembles in China.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by mathelo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wha an excellent job. Post detail pls, l wanna go for one of them. God bless NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does Burst Silencer/exhaust Affect Fuel Consumption? / Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.