Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Want To Die - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Die (5279 Views)

He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! / When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / 11 Things You're Doing That Could Cause You To Die Young...read BEFORE YOU #DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die by Hollysmile: 2:45am On Jun 13, 2009
Nnaa mehn!
Person like me no fit make me wish to die oh. Dem neva born de baga/maga.
Sista, get death off ur mind and focus more on God. In Him, you'll find reasons to live.
Re: I Want To Die by Hollysmile: 2:47am On Jun 13, 2009
Nnaa mehn!
Person like me no fit make me wish to die oh. Dem neva born de baga/maga.
Sista, get death off ur mind and focus more on God. In Him, you'll find reasons to live.
Re: I Want To Die by 190: 3:09am On Jun 13, 2009
what ever u do
dont just commit that suicide! tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Die by platinumnk(f): 3:50am On Jun 13, 2009
Am Alone:

You will not Understand. . . .

So now you think say all that^^^ dey enuf to change person thinks abi?
sumtin wey don the hunt her for years before he reach this extent!
Like my homies one quote--'you've got to be there too know'

dont worry about them, ppl who havent been there would never ever understand.

It takes someone who has been there, and that point to understand that simple words do not fix things.

It makes u sound inconsiderate, and it actually makes things worse,

I cry harder when someone half asses sympathy or looks at me, because i feel alone in my pain, no one feels me.

Amalone:im really sorry that happened to u, ur story really shook me; i had wanted to quote it so i can keep it but i respect ur decision.

My road wasnt that rough, but its enough to write a book.

thats how i can reach out, because ive been there, to that point several times in my life, one time i was driving and i had an open chance to take my life, i almost opted for it, but trust me its not worth it, and im glad i didnt.

also , i want u to look up a product called dermablend. if u find the body makeup to ur liking, i can send some to u, i know its helped alotta ppl but i dont know how it would stand in nigeria heat.

love u girl and keep ur head up kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Die by guseman(m): 3:54am On Jun 13, 2009
@Sadgal

Smile it makes you feel good and when you cry, it cleans the soul. Please don't kill yourself, you know the funniest thing, the same GUY may be on his kneels begging you for forgiveness tomorrow.

My broke up with my babe Nov 07, then i was planning to travel to the UK but am sure she wont let me cos even if she didn't see me for two days at most not to talk of a week there will be problem.

She loved me with her life, but I have never experienced such care and affection before so I was not sure if it is true love or maybe she was just acting, After my graduation in school, the bubble burst, grin grin grin grin Things begins to unfold, walahi, then she started mis-behaving as in she became too temperamental, she flares up unnecessarily not to me o (cos she can't do that cos of the love) but people around us because she was aware that my date of proposed trip is close by,

To cut the story short, grin cheesy grin cheesy I traveled to a place where she cant have access to me, it was a tough decision for me too but i have no option cos the more i try to love her, the more she piss me off and honestly speaking we were not compatible, she cursed me on the phone, threatened my life, report me to friends etc

After some months, i began to miss her! But she has over reacted when we parted ways, Had it been she didnt behave that way, i must have begged her and am sure we could have been engaged by now. Two years after, she still keep in touch but i never avail her the oppourtunity to see me and I live far away from her now,

So pls hold on to the Lord. If truly the Guy is yours, he will come back or maybe you guys are not meant to be together. Lastly, I must let you know that you have inferiority complex in you, you need to overcome that, and mind you, ladies too do disappoint guys and most times for richer guys, you will now be thinking maybe cos the other guy is richer then you start blaming yourself no, Believe in yourself.

On the final note, when I was in 100Level I met a girl in a Taxi after GNS 101 exam. I just pick interest in her immediately, we exchange contacts and lo and behold, when we got to the Bus top, I realise She is having problem with one of her legs, wow, it is too late, i just accept her and i made up my mind to love her more but cos of that believe (inferiority complex) she felt maybe i can't love her really. She started asking me to do some stuffs for her. i tried to do some but at a time i just let her be,cos she wants to be sure i love her, and you know why i left her, cos she dosen't believe in herself.

So my dear, do some packaging and erase your fears, your husband is on the way.
Re: I Want To Die by topup: 5:20am On Jun 13, 2009
You will not die, because you are not a number, you are a valued human being and thank you for reminding us of this fact.

I value you because you are like me, a human being who deserves to be loved, is loved and will continue to be loved. Please do not become short sighted, because of this one human, as everyone in this topic has agreed, he did not treat you the way he would like to be treated, and you deserve better.

You are not ugly, just because he did not value you doesn't mean that another man wouldn't value you, honestly.

If you want advice, I would encourage you to enrich your personality, become a well-rounded person, focus on growing your interests and the friends you have around you will grow too, through friends I am confident that you will meet someone new, and by being yourself and being completely honest.

Don't lose hope because that's the only thing that will keep you going.

All the best and God Bless.

Re: I Want To Die by amebono11: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2009
SadGal:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-282031.0.html

Dis is my first post above, forgot my password so i changed my name. i just want to die. i am not happy. if u read my story above, that is sad enuf, then other life problems. hearbreak, job loss, family issues, tell me what to do.
I lost my job and no money. Boyfriend of 1 year break up with me after doing me bad and he is enjoying life out there. i see all d beautiful girls with him that i cannot compete with. i did well to dis man and he did this to me for no reason after 1 yr. he has money, doing well, friends of high places, beautiful fine girls and me, nothing. i cannot even wear short skirt or go 2d beach or model to make me feel good because of my scars on my body. it is unfair. i feel i am all alone in dis world. my family r not even making things easy for me and making me even feel worst.

dont allow this hold you back, dont allow the devil blackmail your emotions with this
Re: I Want To Die by jamace(m): 5:56am On Jun 13, 2009
@ Poster.
Please, take things easy. Ups and downs are sure bankers in life.
Please, cling to Platinumnk for mentorship because she has got the experience. It is well, sister.
Re: I Want To Die by Diva1(f): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2009
Dear, don't die. There is a reason for everything, you being alive, God must have a reason and would not fail you. You do not know tomorrow. That boyfriend of yours you said he seems to be enjoying himself and all getting away with it, you do not tomorrow might be the same person under you or come to you for help. Just have faith. It is hard I know, but try. It will be well.
Re: I Want To Die by platinumnk(f): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2009
jamace:

@ Poster.
Please, take things easy. Ups and downs are sure bankers in life.
Please, cling to Platinumnk for mentorship because she has got the experience. It is well, sister.

i dislike the term experience more like life lessons. i and amalone feel like sharing our lives because that what really helps.

ppl can always say sweet things * nothings wrong with it* but someone sharing their own, especially on a public forum is not easy, but it helps her know that ppl been through it and still lived.

This is not her end and will never be.

Peace to all kiss
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2009
I think most of these complexes are as a result of where we stay.Everyday i laugh at pple who all in the name of buga live fake and deceitful lifes.That's lag for you
Re: I Want To Die by touchmeder: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2009
my dear relax. i have not been in your shoes so i may not be as qualified as some to speak but worse things have happened to people. Some people seem complete but have passed through hell.
A broken relationship, you can have another don't worry maybe he was never yours in d first place.
A job you will get, these might not happen today today but its a process that will build your person and take you places.
dont worry bout him, making money and being with fine chicks and all that. painful as it may be let it ease please. its his life, wish him well and let it go
i know as girls how our body issue makes us. All i can say is just build up your confidence. you see very fat people inshort obese, people with physical challenges, and all what have you. The difference is the how you feel about you.
God bless u
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2009
Re: I Want To Die by djakarta(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2009
SADGAL,[b][/b] SO YOU HAVE NOT DIED. I THOUGHT THAT BY NOW U MUST HAVE BEEN DEAD. ANYWAY SINCE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE I THINK YOU CAN LIVE AND CONTINUE LIVING THOUGH NOT FOREVER. JUST TRY AND HEED TO THOSE USEFUL ADVISE PPLE GAVE U IT WILL HELP U SETTLE AND FOCUS HUH?
Re: I Want To Die by SadGal(f): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2009
Chaircover, ur words really touched me. thank you. as 4 keeping busy, i feel ashamed to say mayb i have no talents, nothing. i could have modelled but my scars on my body are too much, everywhere. i dont kno wat i can do or wat i am good at. i really love my boyfriend and he treated me dis way but like you mayb there is hope.

thank you touchmeder, amebo no1, Diva1, top up 4 your advices. diva1 dat is wat i want me 2 b higher than him, but it looks hopeless.

guseman but u t d1 dat broke up wit her and how did she overreact?

platinum k, love u too

am alone, i read ur story and it touched me much. i can believe there is hope since after passing thru all dat, u r still here. thank you 4 sharing wit me.
Re: I Want To Die by AmAlone: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
platinumnk:

dont worry about them, ppl who havent been there would never ever understand.

It takes someone who has been there, and that point to understand that simple words do not fix things.

It makes u sound inconsiderate, and it actually makes things worse,

I cry harder when someone half asses sympathy or looks at me, because i feel alone in my pain, no one feels me.

Am Alone:im really sorry that happened to u, ur story really shook me; i had wanted to quote it so i can keep it but i respect ur decision.
My road wasnt that rough, but its enough to write a book.

thats how i can reach out, because ive been there, to that point several times in my life, one time i was driving and i had an open chance to take my life, i almost opted for it, but trust me its not worth it, and im glad i didnt.

also , i want u to look up a product called dermablend. if u find the body makeup to ur liking, i can send some to u, i know its helped alotta ppl but i dont know how it would stand in nigeria heat.

love u girl and keep ur head up kiss kiss

Thanks! I needed that alot! smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Want To Die by AmAlone: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2009
boy1:

abeg live jor!
nobody is worth dying 4
no situation will be permanent,if u work on it.
move on and look into d future
live so that he'll see what u'll become in future
challenge and prove 2 him that u can survive without him
always be positive and u'll succeed.
all d best!.

Why is it so difficult for you to understand that she is not trying to die or want to die for someone!
That is only contributing to the problem
One of her major problem is that she is very scared and not representable
She is also wondering if she can be married!
GET IT! Ppl its not a boyfriend thing
note that she also mentioned that her family is also making thing worst!
Re: I Want To Die by edogram(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2009
Before I could say anything to this.

How bad it is?
And which area of ur body u have this burnt scare
Is this all over ur body?

Face.
Naysh.
Leg.
Belly.
Back.
Breast.

Please explain this, becos I may have a good advice for you.

Well no matter are bad u are there is one perfet guy for you. trust me.
Re: I Want To Die by minute(f): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2009
You sound like a young woman so you still have loads of Hope.

Please take out a pen and paper and dialogue with that wounded part of you.Have

yourself tell her the truth about who you are( a deserving and a special person)

Whenever you recognise the voices from the past telling you negative things,use your srong

self to do some nurturing self talk.Eventually those msgs will get quieter and quieter and will be replaced

with the new more hopeful msgs you give yourself.

Ever heard of the Serenity prayer? God,grant me the serenity to accept the things I cant change,

the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.You cant change your past

so try and learn to accept it. You cant change how other people think and act so dont worry about it. You can change the

way you act and react to these situations and you'll need strenght and courage to ssek help and work through it.

Goodluck.And I can identify with you cos your story sounds alot like my past.
Re: I Want To Die by busygirl(f): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqoLr06WG98&feature=related

God loves you cheesy cheesy
it is not worth it impressing any 'man'
Just be yourself and stay close to God.
Re: I Want To Die by sexylogan(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2009
sad

sad girl, sorry but i know what u'r going thru but there's light

at the end of the tunnel. 4 years ago my g/friend of 3 years

left me for some1 who flashed money before her and said

he'd marry her. i was clinically depressed for over a year,

i was almost withdrawn from school and i contemplated suicide

several times. but guess what? iv finished skool, i hav a very good

job earning close to 200 grand (naira) a month, the guy dumped

my ex , im dating a girl finer than her and she has been begging

me to take her back. but it's too late for her. don't lose hope. u hav

somthing that no one else has.

there wil be a brighter day tomoro. grin
Re: I Want To Die by nguage(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
Feeling good comes from being good and cutting down your desires. Being good comes from genuinely loving everyone around you. Cutting down desires come from realizing that everything we process on this earth is vanity.

Genuine love for everyone is a hard thing to do because many times we see others as rivals. It will be hard to teach love to you but try to love.

The things you wish you had are nothing - boyfriends, shoes, clothes, "beautiful skin," - they all have no bearing on how happy you are. Those who have this things still feel sad, maybe even sadder than you feel.  Desires lead to worries. The more you worry, the more stagnant you are.

The only thing that matters is your soul/spirit, strive to have a beautiful spirit by loving everyone (the bible would say out of the fruits of the spirit, love is the most important).

Peace, Love and Harmony.
Re: I Want To Die by Igwe9(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hey you! have you changed your mind about this headline undecided
Re: I Want To Die by SadGal(f): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2009
thank you all of you for your words of courage and encouragement.

edogram it is everywhere on my body especially legsm my left thigh, large scar. i saw d pic still water but the next top model contestant looks much more better than my own scar. my own is covering my entire left thigh, then scars from childhood too on both legs, then my right ankle, a deep scar, then close to my belly button burns, then some other scars on my hands and everywhere else so can i still model? and what advice do u have for me edogram?

also how can i really b happy on my own when i hav no talents, nothing special about me i can do. chaircover, i cannot do hats, nothing, i cannot do anything. i am just here
Re: I Want To Die by Outstrip(f): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2009
Sadgirl I think your biggest problem is thinking you are worthless. I sense that from this thread and your other thread. How many women do you honestly think model on the beach. Even if you had what you think is the perfect body when would you have the time to wear thong and sashay on the beach. You are being unreasonably hard on yourself. This guy was a dog but he smelled the desperation in you and because he is who he s he latched on to that and he broke your heart.
You teach people how to treat you so next time if a man treats you wrong you respond by moving on or he will keep doing it. He could not have left you because of the scars because they were there when he met you. Please love yourself or no one can truly love you. Everybody deals with body image issues and though I know that you have those scars they do not define who you are.

Halle Berry is beautiful but she has a track record of picking the wrong men to love. She's been married twice and an ex boyfriend knocked 70% of her hearing out of one ear. She had a husband who basically made crap money but yet with a beautiful and rich woman like that he still cheated on her over and over and over again. If you do not learn to love and honor yourself these losers will be drawn to you. I wish you luck. Don't even entertain the thought of suicide. Be excited about reinventing yourself. Write a list of things you want to do or you think you can do for yourself to make you happy. Even if it as simple as memorizing an encouraging bible passage or trying a different hair stlye or even making sure you say hi with a smile to 10 people that you come across today. Take it easy my sister. It is not the end of the world.
Re: I Want To Die by TOYOSI20(f): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2009
minute:

You sound like a young woman so you still have loads of Hope.

Please take out a pen and paper and dialogue with that wounded part of you.Have

yourself tell her the truth about who you are( a deserving and a special person)

Whenever you recognise the voices from the past telling you negative things,use your srong

self to do some nurturing self talk.Eventually those msgs will get quieter and quieter and will be replaced

with the new more hopeful msgs you give yourself.

Ever heard of the Serenity prayer? God,grant me the serenity to accept the things I cant change,

the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.You cant change your past

so try and learn to accept it. You cant change how other people think and act so dont worry about it. You can change the

way you act and react to these situations and you'll need strenght and courage to ssek help and work through it.

Goodluck.And I can identify with you cos your story sounds alot like my past.

Love this right here. . . . nuff said. . . .

Its real hard i understand. . .but only YOU can pick up the pieces and forge ahead. . .

There are much better things in store for yah!!

Wish U the very best!! smiley
Re: I Want To Die by IyaKadijat(f): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2009
Honey, lemme 1st start out by saying NOBODY on this Earth is worth killing yourself over. It is when you face the most adversity in life is when God shows His power-if you kill yourself now, you'll never get the chance to see the funny sense of humor the Lord has.

At least your scars were caused by you-I myself, was abused as a child and most of the scars on my body were caused by my mother. Guess what? On top of those scars I now have stretch marks which were caused by a combination of having a child and losing weight-the point is, I know what is beautiful about myself. Once you look inside you and see where your true beauty is, then the right man for you will come along and see your beauty, too.

Anyone will tell you there is nothing sexier on a woman than self-confidence. If you think you the sh!t, everyone else will, too! You crying over a guy of 1 year? Try a guy that did me wrong after 8 years and 1 child together! I know it seems cliche' to hear now, but time really does heal ALL wounds. Do like I did-do whatever makes you feel better until you get over that initial heartbreak hump. I aired my troubles here on Nairaland as well as kept a journal about all my feelings-it really did help!

I pray for you to feel better in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: I Want To Die by SadGal(f): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2009
thank everybody. i will think of my life. i also want to love again like i loved my boyfriend but he left me. how can i love again?
Re: I Want To Die by biolabee(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2009
nice advice outstrip
SadGal:

how can i love again?

the same way u loved at first, though with ur eyes slightly more open
Re: I Want To Die by spikedcylinder: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2009
Please, by all means, die.

WTF.
Re: I Want To Die by waladis(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2009
A man who was tired of encountering too many misfortunes in his life decided to go to the jungle to commit suicide by hanging himself. So while tying up the rope on one of the branches on top of a tree, he had a loud voice calling at him and begging. He looked down and not faraway from his tree, he saw a naked elderly man covering his unclothedness with his hands. The naked man said, please young man, i beg you in the name of God, i know that you want to take your life, but can you please do me a favour before you hang yourself, take off your clothes and throw them down to me so that i can atleast have something to wear to the town to find a means of survival and eat better foods again after spending so many years in this jungle. The man on the tree was schocked and flabbergasted shocked because he thought his condition is the worst ever but was amazed to discovered that there is a worse situation than his. He quickly climb down the tree told the old man that he was not trying to commit suicide rather he was trying to measure the height of the tree with the rope smiley, and before you know it, he was already making his way back into the town feeling better about himself than ever.
So My dear friend, Yoruba people says " BI A OKU, ISHE OTAN" which means " when there is life, there is hope" be thankful for every day you wake up, For it is a new day. Enjoy everyday because it may be your last. We choose different paths in life so be careful you don't choose a deadend. Remember always that it could be worse and with or without you, life  will still goes on. We will still celebrate the Easter, salah, Xmass as usuall and where are you going to be??   You can either be part of us, the living otherwise noone will miss you when you are gone. When you are down read the words of God to motivate yourself and all shall be well with you. These are my words to you and to the wise. Share your smile with someone today, be blessed and Lots of love to you.
Re: I Want To Die by amlos007(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2009
is not just the rit guy for u dear,ur story is similar to mine,but no accident.she left me after all her promises.the truth is he is not the rit guy for u.as for ur wounds,wounds heal with tyme and u will be more beautiful than ever trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shocked As Prostitutes He Ordered Turn Out To Be His Daughters (PHOTOS) / Girls' Hangout Zone / She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.