Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read (1045 Views)

See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble / Jimoh Ibrahim In Trouble...: A Must Read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by Tinubutoto: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
When I listened to the president, Muhammadu Buhari yesterday in the president media chat I told myself we are into something. Then no need for court in Nigeria again since they are of no value to our democracy.
my candid advice is for the president to suspend the 1999 constitution as amended, so that he can rule with his dictatorship.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by blazetitov: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tinubutoto:
When I listened to the president, Muhammadu Buhari yesterday in the president media chat I told myself where are into something. Then no need for court in Nigeria again since they are of no value to our democracy.
my candid advice is for the president to suspend the 1999 constitution as amended, so that he can rule with his dictatorship.

So, is it this 3 lines of yours that you are calling must read? SMH for u undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by WaffenSS(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
And you feel the need to create a sensationalist headline just so you can attract attention to your barking alone in the wilderness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by finalboss(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin laughing in india .

hohohohohohohohohohohihihihihiuuuuuu .....op done drink nunu ...him .brain dn dey malfunction
Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by Hiploko(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Since when has saying the truth become a problem? High disregard for rule of law in the name of fighting corruption(enemies). Even advanced countries don't employ such crude way of life in these modern times. The surprising thing is that some people are happy abt that! Smh
Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by Tinubutoto: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
I don't want to say anything because Seun is very much alert to place the 5th ban on me within 2weeks.
But if u think what Buhari is doing is democracy and u love then let's suspend the constitution and go back to the military era. Let's go back to the military era where the constitution is like a tissue paper.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by rottennaija(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hiploko:
Since when has saying the truth become a problem? High disregard for rule of law in the name of fighting corruption(enemies). Even advanced countries don't employ such crude way of life in these modern times. The surprising thing is that some people are happy abt that! Smh

Go try being a threat to national security and see how the court in US will protect you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by ziccoit: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari is never a problem but the court of violation of law. Granting Kanu, Dasuki and NIMSA boss bail is a clear violation of rule of law. Those people are kingpins in raping this country dry yet they were allowed to go on bail. Our judges are sick.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by Karlovich: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is what happens when a dullardd without certificate is elected as president, he's a bloody extremist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by Tinubutoto: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
ziccoit:
Buhari is never a problem but the court of violation of law. Granting Kanu, Dasuki and NIMSA boss bail is a clear violation of rule of law. Those people are kingpins in raping this country dry yet they were allowed to go on bail. Our judges are sick.
please stop exposing your ignorance. They were charged for bailable offence and not capital offences.
So please before u ignorantly support yo bubu Hari, carry out research well to know what the law says, go and read FRN v. Mohammed Abacha on bailable offences since u may not have access to the Criminal Procedural Code
Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by ziccoit: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tinubutoto:

please stop exposing your ignorance. They were charged for bailable offence and not capital offences.
So please before u ignorantly support yo bubu Hari, carry out research well to know what the law says, go and read FRN v. Mohammed Abacha on bailable offences since u may not have access to the Criminal Procedural Code

Let me lecture you a little may be if you have some conscience, your heart will be touched.

An arm robber steals and kills his victim. He is arrested and judge thinks he committed a non bailable offense and remanded in prison. Thump up for the judge for a job weldone since the arm robber dispossessed his victim and killed him! Good.

Now, a Dasuki stole billions of Naira under the watch of a mr GEJ. As a result of Dasuki rabid act, many soldiers and citizens lost their lives in the hand of BH militants. He was arraigned in court and a judge thought he has committed a bailable offense despite thousands of deaths his action has caused.

A Kanu also found to have been inciting a group of people against the government and also trying to raise an army of jobless youth against the state. Despite those, a judge thinks he has done nothing and should go home free.

If I should rate the severity of their offense, I would say the arm robber is lesser a criminal to Dasuki while Dasuki is lesser to Kanu.

Unfortunately, that is not how the court sees it in my country where every judge is buyable. Yes, the powerful buy freedom with our money to evade justice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Trouble: A Must Read by urbanmonk: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
This is what happens when a dullardd without certificate is elected as president, he's a bloody extremist
plus sadist

(1) (Reply)

I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. / 20,000 Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Is A War Criminal – Emmanuel Ugwu / Hon. Justice Fawehinm ( Elder Brother Of Gani Fawehinm ) Passed On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.