Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Phone Section Chat Room - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Section Chat Room (34178 Views)

Poll: Which of these features do you like best in your phone.

Call feature: 3% (6 votes)
Sms feature: 4% (8 votes)
Web browser: 70% (116 votes)
Music player: 15% (26 votes)
Games etc: 5% (9 votes)
1: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Section Chat Room by honsule(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Turiano.i no fit laugh.i was just laughing while reading your post.did you actually go thru your postulation before clicking on the submit button?come to think of it,are you a theatre art student or a Jambito?you just wrote gibberish without statutes,precedent or even a locus classicus to drive home your point.when did i become the plaintiff counsel?Too bad.i don't think i have the time for this clown.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by honsule(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2009
@Iniguy.Being out of the picture as the judge to adjudicate on this case,i will now put it to you that the word "hallucination" as used by you is in the literal term.Am abreast of the fact that there are three canons of construction which are:the literal ,Golden,and mischief rules.pls don't deny that fact.Take Note:you are to appeal before the Judicial Disciplinary Committee on Thursday by 9am unfailingly.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 1:13am On Jul 14, 2009
@hons
Pls, who r d ppl dat will constitute d members of d Judicìal Disciplinary Committee
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2009
@aiero
Hope U enjoy'd ur journey.
This was meant 2b a soft trial nd ìs still is but U went 2hire a fire-brand lawyer (another Festus Keyamo in the making) as ur legal representation nd nw accusations nd counter-accusations abound.

@dwayne
Whr is ur legal representation or R U representing urself.
However U wish 2proceed, pls advice d court.

@ini. .
It looks like U will nìd representation b4 the Disciplinary Committee as d charges levelled against U fall contrary to Judges' Guidelines for Practice

@all
Whr d hell is hayprof
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 4:05am On Jul 14, 2009
@honsle u cn yell and laugh for all i care, u can cal al me sort of names,i dnt care.one thing 4 sure is that am ready to knck u and ur client of this case,to see that u bot loose in shame and in dishonour.and i was'nt reffering to u as the plentiff,u knw who?why bn concoct about the whole thing.i tot bn a solicitor of dwayne u should deem it worthy to follow the conformity of this court,or are u confond about the recent development,the new diamension the case has taken.i wud say u should wake up from u conk,and dnt try to b tired of this case for it has only just started.ha ha ha ha ha i just laughed.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2009
***Since I can't modify it, the error in the previous post is regretted***

@dwayne
This was meant 2b a soft trial nd ìs still is but U went 2hire a fire-brand lawyer (another Festus Keyamo in the making) as ur legal representation nd nw accusations nd counter-accusations abound.

@aiero
Hope U enjoyed ur journey.
Whr is ur legal representation or R U representing urself.
However U wish 2proceed, pls advice d court.

@ini. .
It looks like U will nìd representation b4 the Disciplinary Committee as d  charges levelled against U fall contrary to Judges' Guidelines for Practice

@all
Whr d hell is hayprof
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Dwayne(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2009
D court is now set. I want every soul in d court 2 b present by 2.pm. D case is now me [dwayne] and lawyer [honsule] against airomon and his amateur lawyer turiano. See u then.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2009
@hons
Pls, advice ur client dat he cannot tell d court when nd when not-to hear his case, else he be accused of "contempt of court".
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ puskin i'm representing my client genious today at the court which wil be in session at 12pm.so the question of who is representin who shud be left ut.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by iniguy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
:p :p
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
@all is time 4 the great case,u all shud report at the court rite now,
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ inguy y d postponment,because i ave already made preparations 4 dis case 2dy.@ all, do u agree wit iniguy's postponment decree,if no,he shud reinstate court in session.nd if u all have come to concordat term,then it should postponed.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
Lol,
Whr is dat fire-brand lawyer dat is busy bamboozling the lay-men in court with all the legal vocabulary in his arsenal.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 4:15am On Jul 15, 2009
Has the case btw dwayne nd airomon dissolved.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Dwayne(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2009
Who is dis jew.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by genious: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2009
and what is going on here?
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2009
The plaintiff is temporarily indisposed
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2009
@puskin,has the case b ajourned to a later date.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by iniguy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
Story story story. Once upon a time in a certain thread, a case was brought foward before a court, preliminary ruling was given, there appeared a certain legal luminary out of the blues to defend a certain client. He found faults with the legal process which was partly right and partly wrong. Based on a certain allegation amounting to slander levelled by a certain citizen against the judge and a certain citizen, the firebrand lawyer casted aspersions on the judge's character demanded for his resignation and subsequent haulage before a judicial disciplinary comittee. While doing this he choosed to overlook the fact that his client was also tainted with the same allegations, thereby comitting a fallacy of hasty generalization. There then appeared a new kid on the block who sided with the judge and exchanged a few harsh words with the legal man.The judge dissolved the court and stepped down. A new trial date was not fixed, the instigator of the case was no where to be found and things remained in a state of flux smiley
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by iniguy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
This thread will soon be heated by a glass clinking good news, Stay posted!! cool
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
@ini,u talk's in riddles.pls make it clear, wud there stil b a case,btw dwayne nd airomon.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 1:38am On Jul 16, 2009
Dis one wey case dey hungry U.
Hmmm!!
If U c case, u go RUN.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 5:39am On Jul 16, 2009
@puskin is not my fault,jus that is the passion i have for legal matters.
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by genious: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2009
Turiana go to law school now!
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
I wonder ohhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by aieromon(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
**in the camp clinic dispensing drugs to patients**
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by puskin: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
ehen!!!!!!!!
So U can avoid cooking and all the other ex-currilar excercises
*******langhing*********
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by iniguy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
. . .smiling. . .
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by genious: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
Frowning
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by genious: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
Frowning
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
@airomon n puskin,i'm in 100lve studin law,so once i'm dne wit my decree,then proceed to the law school u bot requested of me o.k, smilin,
Re: Phone Section Chat Room by Turiano(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
@airomon n puskin,i'm in 100lve studin law,so once i'm dne wit my decree,then proceed to the law school u bot requested of me o.k, smilin,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone / How To Unlock MTN Sm@rt Mini S620 Dual SIM Android Phones / Why Do Touchscreens Respond Only To Fingers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.