Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) (32124 Views)

Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by francizy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
This our northern christian women no go get sense bah? shocked
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by jkendy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Starting what you can't finish!!!
Why giving birth to a child whom you can't father U go chop awoof, now as E don hook U 4 throat na 2 comit murder abi?

Anyway, I'm not surprise after seeing the name. They're preparing towards 2019 to use underage votes to still win elections
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by dollyjoy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan sef undecided
what has jonathan got to do with these?
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Are we still expecting the WORST story.. .?
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by omoijesa(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
WTF...dis is so serious kiling ur own biological baby!!!!!!God punish poverty
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by ijustdey: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
It was gathered that suspect the child’s mother, Karshe Harmuel, also 25, were living together as lovers before she got pregnant.

one of the tragedy of being a baby Mama

you don't allow a guy pour his sperm on your hole if he isn't ready to be a daddy
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by kentzz(f): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
na wao. y r northerners lik dis?
and u baby mama,u shldnt av left d precious child with d animalistic fada,mre so u shldav choke him too..
bombomclot.
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by vick555(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
I must put a call to Buhari!
Buhari must hear this undecided
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by mizhefeh(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
Abokis prefer taking care of their cows than babies. Not surprised
Tru
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by ucheHapers(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ehm Flavour is waiting for the next Igbo MBGN...hope he's taking care of all his baby Mamas....
Chicagoesontop:
To the story, that guy is wicked, he knows he can not take care of a child and the mother why was he using his joystick carelessly ? This Is Stupidity At It's Peak.

This can never Happen in my Igbo land because the baby mama is supposed to be enjoying her Omugwo, eating and resting as well receiving gifts from happy well wishers, anyway I No Regret to be an Igbo Guy, we knows how to take care of a woman and her child, ask our igbo fathers and mothers they will tell you non Igbos how far !!
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Slickest(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Chicagoesontop:
To the story, that guy is wicked, he knows he can not take care of a child and the mother why was he using his joystick carelessly ? This Is Stupidity At It's Peak.

This can never Happen in my Igbo land because the baby mama is supposed to be enjoying her Omugwo, eating and resting as well receiving gifts from happy well wishers, anyway I No Regret to be an Igbo Guy, we knows how to take care of a woman and her child, ask our igbo fathers and mothers they will tell you non Igbos how far !!
See dis one, can't count how many igbo men who maltreat their igbo wives and igbo child based on his igbo fraustration...don't deceive ur sef bro,der was an igbo who stayed @ our bq somtym ago, wen his wife put 2 bed he didn't av a kobo, nd didn't go 2d hospital 2 chk on his wyf, not until his mother came home to drag him 2d hospital. Don't fool ur self, poverty can mk a man irrational, what do u kno sef, shebi u get fone 2 browse nd brag of ethnicity
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Obcglobal(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
What will make a man slain his own blood of two months old? In psychological statement, he is mentally imbalance, emotionally unstable materially poor and religiously misinformed, really he is a first degree murder suspect but believe me he needs more help than punishment,
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by harry509: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-kills-two-monthold-baby/

y e b say na so so bad news person day hear frm dis 9ja? U hardly hear gud news n dis country. God av mercy.
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by McSquishi(f): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
So sad. I agree that the story seems fishy as written. I too don't understand how the mother carried the baby home not knowing the baby had died.
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by sisisioge: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Whew! Kabiesi! It is well.
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by amik4life: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Why would the man kill his own son? After committing fornication with the ladies....he need thorough examination
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Empredboy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin[quote author=buygala post=41523401]Davido vs Sophia... The poor man version sad .... While Davido, Auntie Sophie, and Uncle Dele are blowing grammar on WhatsApp and Twitter and kidnapping Imade, these wretched ones have quickly 'sorted themselves out' by killing the poor baby sad .. And the silly woman wants us to believe she wasn't a willing party to her child's murder undecided
You be FOOL (in capital letters),infact u no well

grin[quote author=buygala post=41523401]Davido vs Sophia... The poor man version sad .... While Davido, Auntie Sophie, and Uncle Dele are blowing grammar on WhatsApp and Twitter and kidnapping Imade, these wretched ones have quickly 'sorted themselves out' by killing the poor baby sad .. And the silly woman wants us to believe she wasn't a willing party to her child's murder undecided
You be FOOL (in capital letters),infact u no well
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Chicagoesontop: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Slickest:

See dis one, can't count how many igbo men who maltreat their igbo wives and igbo child based on his igbo fraustration...don't deceive ur sef bro,der was an igbo who stayed @ our bq somtym ago, wen his wife put 2 bed he didn't av a kobo, nd didn't go 2d hospital 2 chk on his wyf, not until his mother came home to drag him 2d hospital. Don't fool ur self, poverty can mk a man irrational, what do u kno sef, shebi u get fone 2 browse nd brag of ethnicity

At least this igbo guy around your area was not stupid enough to strangle the child ........ cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos / Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. / How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.