Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! (6067 Views)

D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by naija4laif: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2009
We called it first with this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-159279.0.html
but now it has been confirmed that his officially on mo'hits records

Ikechukwu moves to MoHits Records

Stories about famous rapper/singer Ikechukwu leaving record label, Storm Records have been circulating the entertainment industry. It has now been confirmed that he has moved to MoHits Records. It is very surprising as he just released an album under the Storm Record label a couple of weeks ago - Killz zone.

Killz, as he is commonly known, said the decision to leave Storm was mutual and both parties came to a common ground on the decision. Here's wishing Ikechukwu more success in his career from this big move.

source:  http://aramide..com/
and am sure about it,because of the source
so what happens next?
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by dasa: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2009
does storm still exist? Havnt heard any 'storm in the building' lately.

I think mo hits now has a rapper, cos sid and prince are weak.

i dont think killz zone is even selling sef.
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by showbobo(m): 1:05am On Jun 13, 2009
Good for him
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by aieromon(m): 2:49am On Jun 13, 2009
Diddy dancing bald headed p**** nigga.
Never liked him and i know am not the only one.His cameos on MoHits videos was gettin' out of hand.Make e go siddon for dutty,jare.
Wack ass album with a maga producer who's noe cryin' wolf cos he was paid 130,000 for the full album
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by UNLEASHED(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
Luck!
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by yoriyori1: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2009
Who cares even, I believe u should never bite the fingers that feed you! Obi Asika and Storm have done alot in making this guy relevant anyway, because if u leave it to him, he cannot hold his own the way artistes like MI and Saucekid have. Now he is heading to Mohits, even Don Jazzy wont be able to save him, Face it Ike, U had good promotional backing, U had good videos, U had a bit of fame, U never had a good album (U had Don Jazzy produce some hits) So the problem must be "You" and not the Label! One word of advise to Ike is to work on himself, his flows etc, because his album didnt flop because of Storm,

But on the better note: Now MoHits can release a real rap album and give Sid and Prince a rest,
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by badman(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2009
yori yori:

Who cares even, I believe u should never bite the fingers that feed you! Obi Asika and Storm have done alot in making this guy relevant anyway, because if u leave it to him, he cannot hold his own the way artistes like MI and Saucekid have. Now he is heading to Mohits, even Don Jazzy wont be able to save him, Face it Ike, U had good promotional backing, U had good videos, U had a bit of fame, U never had a good album (U had Don Jazzy produce some hits) So the problem must be "You" and not the Label! One word of advise to Ike is to work on himself, his flows etc, because his album didnt flop because of Storm,

But on the better note: Now MoHits can release a real rap album and give Sid and Prince a rest,

its mutual consent (thats if its true) like the article says
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by shilling(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2009
That's definitely a step in the right direction, I think.
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by dejiariyo: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2009
yori yori:

ur joking, saucekid can never be relevant more than ikechukwu, ikechukwu was the best rapper out of naija last year, the awards says it all, even though u lots dont agree with him, he actually had a good year, putting sauce kid about him is delusional
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by yoriyori1: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2009
dejiariyo:

ur joking, saucekid can never be relevant more than ikechukwu, ikechukwu was the best rapper out of naija last year, the awards says it all, even though u lots dont agree with him, he actually had a good year, putting sauce kid about him is delusional

Bro You don't seem to understand the fact here. Ikechukwu won an award for best "Video" (another storm records doing) not best rap or hiphop artiste, in that genre I think Naeto bested him. However my mentioning saucekid is plain simple. I dont like him but i respect his hussle. Dude been keeping relevant without an album for 3 years. If he had an album out now no one will hear Ike's name anymore and thats a fact!

Music is all about the pull strategy right now and if you cant remain on lips of ppl (whether good or bad) you are not relevant. Sauce has managed this and Obi asika must have noticed this when signing him on. Watch what will happen with the album.
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by MrCrackles(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2009
I dont give a fuc.k if IKECHUKWU rides on DBANJ's manliness
All of them are crap anyway!
Buncha morons
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by dejiariyo: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2009
yori yori:

Bro You don't seem to understand the fact here. Ikechukwu won an award for best "Video" (another storm records doing) not best rap or hiphop artiste, in that genre I think Naeto bested him. However my mentioning saucekid is plain simple. I dont like him but i respect his hussle. Dude been keeping relevant without an album for 3 years. If he had an album out now no one will hear Ike's name anymore and thats a fact!

Music is all about the pull strategy right now and if you cant remain on lips of ppl (whether good or bad) you are not relevant. Sauce has managed this and Obi asika must have noticed this when signing him on. Watch what will happen with the album.

you are still joking, ikechukwu is one of the best rapper in nigeria, its not all about the strategy or putting out publicity stunts, nah its about talents and ur hussle, ikechukwu to me is well above saucekid, all sauce kid puts out there are boring songs, tell me one of his songs out there that can be called a classic, none.

on the award thingy, ikechuwu went to southafrica and was one of the winners on the night, he got 2 awards at the channel o music awards and same as mtv awards in abuja, so to me he is more relevant than some kid out there.
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by bluespice(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Buncha morons

God bless u!
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by debosky(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
Brash tell me which naija musician can you stand? You dissed 2face, now Dbanj and Ikechukwu, who's next? grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by MrCrackles(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
debosky:

Brash tell me which naija musician can you stand? You dissed 2face, now Dbanj and Ikechukwu, who's next? grin grin

You! grin
I heard you are Eedris AbdulKarim! grin
I actually like Banky and Eldee
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by TOYOSI20(f): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Buncha morons

haha, . . . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by debosky(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

You! grin
I heard you are Eedris AbdulKarim! grin
I actually like Banky and Eldee

That's Mr Lecshurrer to you. tongue
Re: Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! by dyabman(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ikechukwu is full of shit, king of wack! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Has Chike Onyia Left Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B? / Wap Sites For The Latest Naija Mp3 Jams! / Who Remixed 'Do You Remember' by Phil Collins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.