Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

We Broke Up, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up, What Should I Do? (2461 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / After We Had Sex We Broke Up / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by weknowit: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Good day. Please I met this girl when she was 16 and I was 17. We became friends and broke up in less than 6 months due to infidelity on my side and hers too. I left her a Virgin. I really love her. I staged a come back some years ago and she maintained that it should be a no sex relationship as before. I inquired and she told me she's no longer a Virgin. I then left her out of annoyance. This year 2015, my mum started talking about marriage and she's the only girl I love that I would want to settle down with. I contacted her around February, she maintained no sex and I agreed. I was on training in a far state and we couldn't see till May 2015. I was happy that I have my dream girl. On our first date, she asked if our age difference would be a problem in us getting married, she's 25 and I'm 26, I told her no.
The thing is, I care for her very much well but I don't understand if she's really into me, the same way I'm into her.
From May till date, I was only able to hug her twice, no kissing has ever occurred between us since May.
She disrespects me and at times when I call her, I won't be happy after the call.
I have told her severally about this and at a point when she requested for her monthly internet subscription, I told her that money is no longer involved in our relationship. I didn't say this because of money, I average 200k monthly. I said it because she doesn't show any kind of affection towards me. She picked offense and called it quit, that same month(November). Before the end of that November we got back again and she visited and spent 3 days in my house. I made advances for sex she refused. In those three days, we didn't kiss nor hug. I managed to hold her at the back and shoulder sometimes. I told her that I don't really understand her. Why not even a kiss or a hug. Let's cuddle, she refused. She later left for her house and started being harsh on me. The thing is, I have spent some money on her. When she left for her house, she started being harsh on me whenever I call or text her on whatsapp. She later apologized for her harshness without being told. The following day, I sent her some breakup messages that I feel sorry about right now. Told her she should help me by refusing any advances I make to come back in the future, that she should go. I unfriended her on fb and deleted her contacts. She called and apologized and before evening she sent me another message that we should break up. Initially I accepted the breakup but now I want her back. She has not being picking my calls and have also blocked me on whatsapp. What should I do.
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by ojun50(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
U no well u better go see doctor

3 Likes

Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Khutie: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
•yhu staged a come back Yhu be WACOMZY? na movie una two dey act
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by kennyman2000(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
what you should do? You're the type that makes men worthless to ladies.. Must she be your woman? Man, there're lot of fishes in the water. Eventhough, few are gold fishes, you can still play around with the ones who arent gold pending when you get the gold one cos ur girl isnt a gold either, so why taking you for a fool? Dump that gal man and get another you could bang pending when you get the gold one cos it seems banging is your priority for now.. Jah bless!

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Obinovictor(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
weknowit:
Good day. Please I met this girl when she was 16 and I was 17. We became friends and broke up in less than 6 months due to infidelity on my side and hers too. I left her a Virgin. I really love her. I staged a come back some years ago and she maintained that it should be a no sex relationship as before. I inquired and she told me she's no longer a Virgin. I then left her out of annoyance. This year 2015, my mum started talking about marriage and she's the only girl I love that I would want to settle down with. I contacted her around February, she maintained no sex and I agreed. I was on training in a far state and we couldn't see till May 2015. I was happy that I have my dream girl. On our first date, she asked if our age difference would be a problem in us getting married, she's 25 and I'm 26, I told her no.
The thing is, I care for her very much well but I don't understand if she's really into me, the same way I'm into her.
From May till date, I was only able to hug her twice, no kissing has ever occurred between us since May.
She disrespects me and at times when I call her, I won't be happy after the call.
I have told her severally about this and at a point when she requested for her monthly internet subscription, I told her that money is no longer involved in our relationship. I didn't say this because of money, I average 200k monthly. I said it because she doesn't show any kind of affection towards me. She picked offense and called it quit, that same month(November). Before the end of that November we got back again and she visited and spent 3 days in my house. I made advances for sex she refused. In those three days, we didn't kiss nor hug. I managed to hold her at the back and shoulder sometimes. I told her that I don't really understand her. Why not even a kiss or a hug. Let's cuddle, she refused. She later left for her house and started being harsh on me. The thing is, I have spent some money on her. When she left for her house, she started being harsh on me whenever I call or text her on whatsapp. She later apologized for her harshness without being told. The following day, I sent her some breakup messages that I feel sorry about right now. Told her she should help me by refusing any advances I make to come back in the future, that she should go. I unfriended her on fb and deleted her contacts. She called and apologized and before evening she sent me another message that we should break up. Initially I accepted the breakup but now I want her back. She has not being picking my calls and have also blocked me on whatsapp. What should I do.

My opinion is, she doesn't deserve you not because she's denying you sex though. Mehn! You need to move on, open up your heart and you'll meet someone better, there are nice ladies our there. Cheers
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by alterswerve(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
To avoid heart ache, leave her.
But before u do, let's hear her side of the story
Then dump her
Plz man, move on! Please!
And leave sex until marriage

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by biz2get(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Why Do I Find this funny
weknowit:

I expected that you would have left this bit*h from the first point where she was disrespecting you... my guy be wise grin grin This girl Is what a mother would say .... Her Eyes is UP Up UP UP cry cry undecided

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by goodmorning40: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
u broke up and u are asking what to do simply break down to balance the equation

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Too long. Hian!
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
I think you should refrain from dating and instead get to know woman more by being friends with many of them. Then when u re about 28 or 29 u can start dating with a view to marriage. I am not saying you should be a player or womanizer. Just get to know women more. This will help u mature in handling relationship issues. Read books too.
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by dpete1: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
u broke up because of infidelity on both sides,then you left her as a virgin.abeg what's your own definition of infidelity

u must be high on sapele water

attention seeking dude!!!
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
My Brother! Pick up your Bible and go for Crossover service this night,Maybe God might visit you and restore your senses

3 Likes

Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by weknowit: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
dpete1:
u broke up because of infidelity on both sides,then you left her as a virgin.abeg what's your own definition of infidelity

u must be high on sapele water

attention seeking dude!!!

I met another lady, she got to hear it. And she said yes to my cousin that later told me.
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by TI1919(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Repent and accept Christ for your salvation
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by dpete1: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
infidelity means unfaithfulness in one's sexual partner
that means:she cheated on you,and you also did,that makes her deflowered since she cheated on you through sex
and now you are saying you left her as a virgin.
VIRGINITY DEY GET PART TWO?
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Erystro(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
I can't believe you're asking this.. Simple move on finish!!!
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by henribj(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
lol..
Op your case just dey funny me.. you are spending on her and yet she gives you attitude?
in my opinion, someone else is getting what you are not getting from her, and she cares about that person too much to share the respect for him with you.
#justsaying
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by jabojafa(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
with d way u r breakin up and down so, can u father a family? Or be d hubby to a woman? Maturity is not in age ooh.
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by jabojafa(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
with d way u r breakin up and down so, can u father a family? Or be d hubby to a woman? Maturity is not in age or pocket ooh.
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by macaranta(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.(The bible has a passage specially for your kind of person).

First,think into the future with the way she behaves now and ask yourself genuinely,if that's how you want to be treated by your wife,therein lies the answer you seek.
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by thywobab(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let me ask this 1st, are you ugly or not presentable. Because I see no reason you just can't let go of her and find yourself another girl and if given more time you will fall in love with your new babe. Best is let go of her and find someone that will make you very happy.
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Ayt27(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2016
I no sabi why una dey reply all this mumu mumu boys, 26yr old guy wey dey rake 200kmonthly and woman dey do am like ode. Hin no fit kiss hin babe na once a week hug hin dey collect.....

Abeg make una leave am make hin die untop the girl matter
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Its your kind of guys that made all these b!tches to feel so important...you are pathetic,pls leave that hoe.
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Sometimes, i just wonder angry
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Bros, are you actually ok? Like seriously?

Even nollywood movies go make better sense pass this
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by alkines(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Bruh am sory to say o U AR HIGH ON OSOGBO WEED!! Its so glaring dat she is over u nw biko please just try as much as u cn to forget ha (although nt as easy as it sound)..
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros, are you actually ok? Like seriously?

Even nollywood movies go make better sense pass this
this ur pic make sense, will be good for bj

How market?
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2016
firstEVA:
this ur pic make sense, will be good for bj

How market?
thanks

But what's bj? what market?

Happy new year
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by ERONX(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
thanks

But what's bj? what market?

Happy new year
you don't know bj and market?
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2016
firstEVA:
you don't know bj and market?
I don't know bj and don't know what market means in that context
Re: We Broke Up, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I don't know bj and don't know what market means in that context
is there anything you know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See the hilarious but VERY SAD thing this lady did to her boyfriend / See What This Lady Did To Her Husband On Her Wedding Day (photo) / I Want To 4ork A Nairalander HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.