Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Difference Between 31st December And 1st January - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between 31st December And 1st January (1564 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / A Nairalander's Hillarious Proposal To His His Girlfriend On 1st January 2016 / It’s Officially December, And Country Superstar C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by pweetychyka(f): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please ma fellow nairalanders....

Can anyone help me with the answer to this question "What is the difference between December 31st and January 1st?" grin grin

Question of the year! !! !!!
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by Mjshexy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
December 31st is today while January 1st is tomorrow grin cheesy..End of the year question tongue
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by pweetychyka(f): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mjshexy:
December 31st is today while January 1st is tomorrow grin cheesy..End of the year question tongue

Thanks dearie.....
But will need to wait for much more response wink grin
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by fbtowner(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
My dear. Its just another day of hustling for the hustler and another day of balling for the ballers

We humans have designed it like we are switching from one planet to another.

Well for the fun of it. Its cool

Its just another normal day especially in the arab countries its no new year to them.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Today is 31st December and I think this question is just Plain stoopid
Tomorrow However, is 1st of January and my Opinion on this question might Change
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by pweetychyka(f): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
fbtowner:
My dear. Its just another day of hustling for the hustler and another day of balling for the ballers

We humans have designed it like we are switching from one planet to another.

Well for the fun of it. Its cool

Its just another normal day especially in the arab countries its no new year to them.

Thanks abunch for taking ur tym to comprehensively explain your answer!

Happy New Year in Advance.

DonUjay:
Today is 31st December and I think this question is just Plain stoopid
Tomorrow However, is 1st of January and my Opinion on this question might Change

Thanks for you response still... but d question isn't as stoopid as you think. No hating wink

Happy New Year in Advance
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nothing special
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
its just another day with a different date.
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by 2goodbobo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
One second is the difference

1 Like

Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by yahyamay(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
31st is Thursday while 1st is Friday

1 Like

Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by Adasun(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
31st is end of da year while 1st january is da begining of the da year

1 Like

Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by firstking01(m): 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
pweetychyka:

Thanks abunch for taking ur tym to comprehensively explain your answer!

Happy New Year in Advance.

Thanks for you response still... but d question isn't as stoopid as you think. No hating wink

Happy New Year in Advance
u dnt knw d diff between 31st dec and 1st jan, yet yua telling smbdy hapi new yr, hw do u kwn it's new yr sef...my sister, like d niggro above me said...d question stewpid nobi small undecided
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
The End and The Beginning

1 Like

Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by pweetychyka(f): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2016
firstking01:
u dnt knw d diff between 31st dec and 1st jan, yet yua telling smbdy hapi new yr, hw do u kwn it's new yr sef...my sister, like d niggro above me said...d question stewpid nobi small undecided

It's new year.... tongue tongue
It myt sound stewpid to u cos u can't get d ryt ansa grin grin
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by Cutehector(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Yesterday and today! Why d silly question?
Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by firstking01(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2016
pweetychyka:

It's new year.... tongue tongue It myt sound stewpid to u cos u can't get d ryt ansa grin grin
awkay

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wished U Had A Smaller Or Longer "Johny" Because Of A Girl?? / 6 Dangerous Effect Of Having Too Much Sex / Adaure4ever Is A Guy. Cheap Fake Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.