Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Does She Want My Services Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Want My Services Free (450 Views)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does She Want My Services Free by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Gudday pals,
There is this sister that always come for my services at my office. She always want me to give her free services. There was a day she said it "I AM NOT GOING TO PAY O" I asked her why? She said cos I'm ur frnd...I asked her what is d meaning of frnd?? Cos I never asked her to be my frnd or anythin since I set up my operation in that area.
Now she came again and did something when I asked for payment she said she is coming till now...
I managed to go to her residence and met her sister who said she is not around, I aslo met her parent who said "SHE NO DEY" in a harsh voice.
Pals how do I get rid of this girl coming to ask for free service?? Why do most girls do this?
Note: I never in my life showed interest in her or ask her for friend....
Re: Why Does She Want My Services Free by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Simple!
Ask for FREE SERVICE from her too

(1) (Reply)

Solution To A Perfect Relationship / How Love Hurts – OLUTIMILEHIN OLUKOYA / If You Have Nigeria Verified ( Google Adsense) Or ( Media.net ) Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.