Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Should I Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up? (830 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up? by luka12345: 4:39am On Jun 13, 2009
Ok, so, im 26male and im in a same sex relationship for eight months with someone who was great to me at first and ment the world to me. He is 21 and bi and he is wonderful but VERY immature.

I mean he cant even stay over at my house EVER becaue his mom wont let him. I have put up with alot and so has he, however, I am CONSTANTLY having to ask him where he is going and who he is with and he never gives me a true answer. He has cheated on me in the past, however I forgave him.

In January, he went on craigslist and was posting ads to meet and screw all these guys, he was talking to them for days and he gave the guys his phone number and he met up with them, he even talked really explicit sex, I read the emails and he lied his way out of them and STILL he believes he did nothing wrong, his excuse, " I never ment to have sex with them, just coresponding with them gets me off and the sex talk gets me off" WELL, WHY THE Bleep DID U GIVE THEM YOUR NUMBER AND TELL THEM TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE, what a liar, but gullible me believed the excuse and I took him back,

Then, his friends are all "straight" and he has to impress them, so I suspect he hits on girls when he is not with me, he even asked me to bring girls to MY house so his buddies can Bleep them, and he had the nerve to say, "can I join in to make it look like im straight too" WHILE IM IN THE NEXT ROOM? And he thinks im crazy because I tihnk he is hiting on girls when im not around to impress his buddies? I think my suspicions are justified.

Also, he constantly makes me go to bathhouses and Bleep guys with him, when i tell him I hate it, and he says "well I go to see movies for you and i hate movies Luka" Going to a movie and having to Bleep someone is completely different.
He also goes on Craigslist everyday and gets me to find guys for him to Bleep in my bed while im in the livingroom.

Ya ya I know im stupid for putting up with it, but just today was the LAST straw, I drove him to all his apointments, waited in the car for eight hours,

then afterwork, he took MY phone to look at my pictures, so I let him, Then, he would NOT let me see his phone, so I got mad and I demanded to see it and he finally let me, So I read some text messages from his buddie that read  "Bro, tell your girl to stop calling me"

So he fractured my finger and bent it back and wouldnt let my finger go until I gave him his phone back, then I left and I told him we were DONE.

His excuse  "I was talking to this girl because my friend was playing a joke, shes a stalker and he gave her my number as a joke, I dont even know her and I never talked to her"   Then WHY does it say YOUR girl,

Also I saw messages from a guy he was talking to  AND he goes on gay chatlines every nite,

So im DONE with this and im tired of looking over my shoulder to see what hes upto, let someone else put up with this BS, Was I right or wrong to break up? He is constantly lying and hurting me and ditching me for his friends. He takes me for granted.

Luka Magnotta
Re: Should I Break Up? by jaybee3(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2009
Glad that you are done with it but u really need to stop being a sucker for love.
I also hope y'all use protection, AIDS is real.
Re: Should I Break Up? by iice(f): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2009
Break up! Love yourself too
Re: Should I Break Up? by luka12345: 5:14am On Jun 13, 2009
thanks, hes just to good at lying and I hope he is tortured for the rest of his life that he cheated. , Oh ya, and on his birthday he got these girls to come in a limo bus, and I wasnt invited, fucking scumbag.
Re: Should I Break Up? by 190: 5:18am On Jun 13, 2009
wait
is this poster a gay!
or i aint seein well dis early morning

O BOY YE! shocked shocked
Re: Should I Break Up? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 13, 2009
personally, i do not involve myself on gay matters
Re: Should I Break Up? by 190: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2009
hemm
wahala
me sef ooh
i dont involve in gay matas
na wa o
fear catch me! angry angry
Re: Should I Break Up? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2009
Want to advice but am homophobic.Just date a girl
Re: Should I Break Up? by Diva1(f): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2009
Go get a girlfriend! solution n leave guys.
Re: Should I Break Up? by morzook(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2009
wèrè adofuró
** i was never here**
Re: Should I Break Up? by luka12345: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2009
Theres no need to be homophobic, if you dont like gay people then just please move along. I am going through alot of pain and I dont need to hear these hurtful remarks now to.
If you do have some advice for me and want to help me then id appreciate it. I am a human being, even through the internet believe it or not.
I have a heart and a family who loves me and I dont deserve to be treated this way.

Luka
Re: Should I Break Up? by JJYOU: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2009
luka12345:

Theres no need to be homophobic, if you dont like gay people then just please move along. I am going through alot of pain and I dont need to hear these hurtful remarks now to.
If you do have some advice for me and want to help me then id appreciate it. I am a human being, even through the internet believe it or not.
I have a heart and a family who loves me and I dont deserve to be treated this way.

Luka
sorry i know the truth hurts. you are expecting to much from him. his life is already influenced by demons and you are expecting him not to lie. how do u expect fishes not to drink water?

you should be looking for help in delivering yourself from this lifestyle. you need help. others have been through it and got dilevered and now lead heathy and happier lifestyles now. try it you may enjoy and find lasting happiness.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up? by edogram(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2009
no coment, i hate gays.

what did i said. i hate gays.

what more shoud i say, fucck u gays
Re: Should I Break Up? by touchmeder: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
This whole story got me laughing and shedding tears cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink
especially this part

So he fractured my finger and bent it back and wouldnt let my finger go until I gave him his phone back, then I left and I told him we were DONE
oh my God where is the icon for laughing and rollin on the ground by the way dude ure on nairaland people wont go easy on you with this gay story
All the best

(1) (Reply)

Do Love Exist? / mod / Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.