Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533403 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
placed a buy limit on audusd but a little bit higher than the supposed entry at .7550 and stop just 36pips below(.7514) while TP is at .7765 ...this time will see if the same thing will happen. the increased in entry also increased the stop too,supposed to be 30pips.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
not sure if those buy limit will trigger as eurusd is going north...chai na so the bus take leave me
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
GBP i don't think the bull ride is sustainable for now...could see lower prices till 1pm tomorrow..aftermath depends on news outcome.
I think it would go down , The Asian session and London couldnt send it higher ..Thus The Americans would send it down follow up by the asians tonight..Thats what I see happening..
unpredictable for now.hence dynamic updates on this pair is constantly being updated as info unfolds grin stay tuned
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
closed my usdjpy trade,i have a scenario that's possibly gonna play out very soon...first arrow indicates the lowest ever since around 2014 or so because uj has been falling ever since and the 2nd arrow up identifies a higher low.the monthly shows buy but that doesn't mean it will walk a straight road rather there will be more buy trades that are positive than sell trades.
chart below is 4hr tf chart and i expect price to drive straight to the NORM with hastle maybe a little though,when it gets to the NORM then the series of buying starts off officially. this play will end around 111.xx and may last till next month though,that 111.xx is also a key level on my monthly chart a mofu zone.
edited:dropped a buy limit on the NORM around 102.57 with 57 stop loss and TP just around where price is now at 104.97.
will be dropping my analysis later this night on how tomorrows news is gonna be like on GBP and what to look at for if it to be positive or negative,its not to be traded but just maybe a guide... i mean if the particular pair play the scenario then you will know what to expect of the news either positive or negative...I COULD JUST BE WRONG THOUGH.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
jorel1:
Sold at #1338.62 cheesy cheesy its been doing everything opposite to GBP these days grin grin
and we will follow it do everything it is doing grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
GBPJPY , Now is the best time to find a sell entry ahead of BOE report tomorrow, so your entry price would be far from price level by then..If the rate remains unchanged , current price movement would only turn out to be a retracement to continue the recovery upwards..if indeed a rate cut then expect lower weekly low and a nice monthly white candle grin grin

or and buy gold ..I expect a huge bear movement from the Asians tonight .... I observe they only do whatever the London and American market tells them to do, they hardly have the power to break a high or low that couldn't be broken by the american and Londoners ..they only follow movement cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good Evening Pips,

I have closed both trades, I did more of scalping today....I gained AUD/USD: 19 pips and GBP/CHF: 81 pips...both of them bled 1.4%

So far I have taken 5 trades, 1 B.E, 4 good trades, 305 pips & 4.1% gains...

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Samanthapie(f): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
adeyinkabasir:

na money oooooo
you guys really look happy and seem to like what you do.
i want to join you guys.
i want you guys to teach me what you do here.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karleb(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Samanthapie:
you guys really look happy and seem to like what you do. i want to join you guys i want you guys to teach me what you do here.

Visit babypips.com/school to learn.

Thank me later anyways.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Evening big brothers of success. anytime i need progress i always run to you. i made a bank wire transfer (FCMB) and out of $201 a deduction of $51.75 was made and i had a balance of $135 in my forex trading account . i traded with this twice and i now have $141.50. I sent N60,000 through NETELLER and the broker FXCM said they don't have any association with them (NETELLER) so my money is hanging. i am now considering Skrill.
I know there will be some better ways please lead me. Big brothers help! help!! help!!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
big brothers please help me. bank transfer is killing. I can't get a better guide elsewhere other than inside this house.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2016
FXCM do not accept direct credit/debit card deposit from Nigeria. Help please....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:42am On Jul 14, 2016
EJ Sell @115.63 grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Artillerous:
FXCM do not accept direct credit/debit card deposit from Nigeria. Help please....
i do not use fxcm but don't they accept perfectmoney or any other form of transfer...i think those using fxcm will be in a better place to answer you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:53am On Jul 14, 2016
JLINE:

will be dropping my analysis later this night on how tomorrows news is gonna be like on GBP and what to look at for if it to be positive or negative,its not to be traded but just maybe a guide... i mean if the particular pair play the scenario then you will know what to expect of the news either positive or negative...I COULD JUST BE WRONG THOUGH.
was kinda of busy and still though,just had to find time to do this...first chart is gbpusd which is a major on monthly tf. price had always bounced off the NORM on several cases without penetrating upwards for a single time but now price is currently at the lower mofu zone of the 100 level price line and even at the brexit price couldn't still take a walk through it or break it rather it went through and later bounced off. if price doesn't close below the lower mofu at 1.3112 before the news on a major time frame like 4hr tf i will be on the buy side for the GBP news to be positive if the other case scenario plays then it will be a negative result. then another thing to reckon on the chart is that there is a gap to be covered on lower tf like 4hr tf and that also speaks of the GBP being positive.
i don't analyze this pair often though.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 5:07am On Jul 14, 2016
The 2nd chart is eurgpb monthly tf...its quite clear here whats happening. this is not a major but a combination of two different major though. the brexit candle is there just very long and pushed as far as it can get but according to the law price doesn't come to the norm once the 100 level is bridged once at least not every time maybe on rare scenario. on the chart price is currently sitting on the 750 level which should in no place send the price crashing back down or there might be a sharp upward re-test and then a fall down.
with the above two analysis on my mind,i expect GBP reports to be bullish,not to forget that there are several reports between today and tomorrow but i am trying to look at the one that will be move the market maybe for a while or so.
NOTE:take notice of the "if" word i used severally,its just a bunch of crappy analysis as i might be wrong which i also doubt.
as much as i want the news to be negative but there could be help coming for these guys temporary to put them on a safer side.
NOTE:it has not been proven where TA is used to know the outcome of FA,am just trying to see if its possible and i could be wrong.
Finally,my bias is that GBP reports or mpc votes or interest rate will come out BULLISH for GBP.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 5:13am On Jul 14, 2016
JLINE:
will have to wait for nzdusd to come to my buy area again for a buy to be initiated if it will ever come back down though...that buy limit was my surest entry.
edited: placed another buy limit here but a little bit higher at .7245 and stop at .7200 while TP is at .7430...want to see what happens this time around.
buy limit got filled in accordingly,will wait this trade out. its either tp hit or sl hit.
edit:my nu stop may hit if GBP comes out bullish maybe.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2016
JLINE:

i do not use fxcm but don't they accept perfectmoney or any other form of transfer...i think those using fxcm will be in a better place to answer you.
Many thanks to JLINE, brothers in the house using FXCM your counsel is needed bank wire charge is killing please I need an alternative sure funding method
PIPSharingan, I think you use FXCM? Help I want to become a pip slaher and a PIPophyte please. embarassed
My journey has begun......
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 6:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Good Morning PIPophytes

NZD/USD engaged

Happy Slashing

1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2016
Yeah this rate cut could likely occur in August instead..Its to early to decide a rate change ..No enough data just few days after Brexit.
JLINE:
The 2nd chart is eurgpb monthly tf...its quite clear here whats happening. this is not a major but a combination of two different major though. the brexit candle is there just very long and pushed as far as it can get but according to the law price doesn't come to the norm once the 100 level is bridged once at least not every time maybe on rare scenario. on the chart price is currently sitting on the 750 level which should in no place send the price crashing back down or there might be a sharp upward re-test and then a fall down.
with the above two analysis on my mind,i expect GBP reports to be bullish,not to forget that there are several reports between today and tomorrow but i am trying to look at the one that will be move the market maybe for a while or so.
NOTE:take notice of the "if" word i used severally,its just a bunch of crappy analysis as i might be wrong which i also doubt.
as much as i want the news to be negative but there could be help coming for these guys temporary to put them on a safer side.
NOTE:it has not been proven where TA is used to know the outcome of FA,am just trying to see if its possible and i could be wrong.
Finally,my bias is that GBP reports or mpc votes or interest rate will come out BULLISH for GBP.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2016
G.J BUY STOP at 140.455

Long Time
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2016
Artillerous:

Many thanks to JLINE, brothers in the house using FXCM your counsel is needed bank wire charge is killing please I need an alternative sure funding method
PIPSharingan, I think you use FXCM? Help I want to become a pip slaher and a PIPophyte please. embarassed
My journey has begun......

Hello boss,

Yeah, I do use fxcm, however I use regular transfers through my bank, the charges are crazy, but what can I say?... It's the same reason I am planning to open another account with fxtm Nigeria.

There are no other ways I know about funding fxcm account... That said.... You are welcome to becoming a slasher

Happy slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Choi cadjpy do me well....

am looking to sell gbpaud but this rate matter fit scatter chart. jline my boss what do you think?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2016
gold moving down as planned. if u want to get in on the short trade, wait for retracement on lower tf. H1 retracement
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2016
No positions with GBP till after 1pm news..there is no clear direction for now.. dont force it.. lots of opportunities after the news cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Profitsgalore: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2016
If you really want to understand forex, grab a coin and flip it 100 times. You'll find that you'll get heads and tails roughly between 40 to 50 percent of the time. What does this mean? Forex is a game of probability and having a system that can generate winnings 30 percent of the time, not to talk of 40 percent of the time will make you rich in the long run. So why is it so hard. Greed, impatience, discipline etc can all be attributed to most peoples failure. Including mine at one point in time. Going back to the coin flip. Remember we had to toss our coin 100 times to be able to determine our 40 to 50 percent heads or tails. Same with forex. To be profitable, you need to trade the same system consistently while cutting your losses short to be able to make money in the business. And just like the coin toss, we don't know which side of the coin will show up when we toss it, which means no one, i repeat no one knows the direction of price. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a gambler and gamblers don't succeed in forex. People don't realize how easy trading is. Back in the day, i used to calculate how much i would make on a trade. I learnt my lesson. Now, all i do is calculate how much i am going to lose if i place the trade, before i place the trade. I can't control price but i can control my account.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
unclenna:
G.J BUY STOP at 140.455

Long Time
cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Profitsgalore:
If you really want to understand forex, grab a coin and flip it 100 times. You'll find that you'll get heads and tails roughly between 40 to 50 percent of the time. What does this mean? Forex is a game of probability and having a system that can generate winnings 30 percent of the time, not to talk of 40 percent of the time will make you rich in the long run. So why is it so hard. Greed, impatience, Indiscipline etc can all be attributed to most peoples failure. Including mine at one point in time. Going back to the coin flip. Remember we had to toss our coin 100 times to be able to determine our 40 to 50 percent heads or tails. Same with forex. To be profitable, you need to trade the same system consistently while cutting your losses short to be able to make money in the business. And just like the coin toss, we don't know which side of the coin will show up when we toss it, which means no one, i repeat no one knows the direction of price. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a gambler and gamblers don't succeed in forex. People don't realize how easy trading is. Back in the day, i used to calculate how much i would make on a trade. I learnt my lesson. Now, all i do is calculate how much i am going to lose if i place the trade, before i place the trade. I can't control price but i can control my account.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Profitsgalore: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=unclenna post=47530622][/quote]

Bros, you want make i teach you English? Haba.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
unclenna:
G.J BUY STOP at 140.455

Long Time[color=#990000]
Another Buy stop added at 142.295
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Oladg2: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
The long awaited new version of BINARY DIGGER PRO none repaint indicator as been released yesterday.
Here is the new version of BINARY DIGGER PRO below.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/-MTdDS2Fce/BINARY_DIGGER_PRO_.html

or

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=BINARY+DIGGER+PRO+.rar

If u have any issue with the download , please contact +234810471696.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.