Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533437 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:41am On Jul 15, 2016
After my one Month break
Good to be back
Market has been charging
Especially my darling GJ
Hope I have wud be able to tame my baby

DAT said
Been on GJ buy shortly before midnight
Reduced all my lot size by half until further notice grin

@ profitsgalore thanks for that write up
Highly inspirationtional

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2016
But , it makes sense ,However actually I dont analyse its just normal when you hear changes in economic indicators such as interest rates changes then you know the national and global impact it brings and how its gonna affect the economy in both short and long term .. moreover it was obvious there wasnt going to be a rate increase this month (even a novice would know this since it was too early after the referendum to establish the full impact of brexit and gather data and the BOE was aware of a new british PM so it was only logical to wait and see )due to as anlaysed by traders which is why the bullish move remained resilient even hours before the news ..but its not gonna be the same in next report come 4th August. still at that I think decrease or no decrease of interest rate , GBP would still sell anyway prior to the news because the bulls would only ride through the range of the BREXIT maybe even get to the high of the BREXIT candle because it has not been retested grin (its a free ride cheesy cheesy )and the market wouldnt see any more value in higher prices, thats why I would leave my current buy trades even till next Friday or when I see a more than a triple top formation on my 4hr TF because bulls would take price to extreme.
If you wanna do very long term trade then would be a good time to sell because GBP prices may not smell that extreme region again for a very long term
Edd1e:

how you get to analyse and understand these fundamental news/analysis still amazes me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2016
NZDJPY been riding a range market on the weekly ...now at the top again .. consider selling from current price ..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ogboraph:

One day you will look any say embarassed embarassed " oh! i should have not post this". and that day is coming. did i deny doing any thing with you?. after after explaining the hole thing that happen to you and even send you screen screen short how the account went and how my broker could not allow me to withdraw my $1000 you are still calling me a thief. Forex is a Risk you Forget that, thank You and i thank God i will soon refund your money in Naira i can not give you $200 anymore just your 49k. thank you. as lon as there is life i will rise again by Gods grace

Which of the stock brokers are involved pls?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
jorel1:
But , it makes sense ,However actually I dont analyse its just normal when you hear changes in economic indicators such as interest rates changes then you know the national and global impact it brings and how its gonna affect the economy in both short and long term .. moreover it was obvious there wasnt going to be a rate increase this month (even a novice would know this since it was too early after the referendum to establish the full impact of brexit and gather data and the BOE was aware of a new british PM so it was only logical to wait and see )due to as anlaysed by traders which is why the bullish move remained resilient even hours before the news ..but its not gonna be the same in next report come 4th August. still at that I think decrease or no decrease of interest rate , GBP would still sell anyway prior to the news because the bulls would only ride through the range of the BREXIT maybe even get to the high of the BREXIT candle because it has not been retested grin (its a free ride cheesy cheesy )and the market wouldnt see any more value in higher prices, thats why I would leave my current buy trades even till next Friday or when I see a more than a triple top formation on my 4hr TF because bulls would take price to extreme.
If you wanna do very long term trade then would be a good time to sell because GBP prices may not smell that extreme region again for a very long term
This is exactly what I am talking about, I barely consider news unless if it's of course major news like that of brexit. About Gbp , I just checkd my chart and bought using Technical analysis considering what price has been doing for the past period few hours b4 BOE news. I know news are movers of the forex market which I still don't get how to apply it in my trading analysis, (well, maybe because i don't want to.). The only news i consider is NFP, I guess, I will have to know how 'rate interest and other major news affects price'

Nice analysis anyway...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Cakay: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hi guys, I have been trying to learn forex for a period now. I would like to know how I can start. I am really interested.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahaha...saved by my own mistake,forgot to put stop on my nzdusd trade and price did a spike before coming my direction. what a wonderful mistake,today of all day grin grin grin
cadjpy trade still in place with the 15 pips stop but currently at 40+
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
you will have to be very careful with GBP being bearish...
JP Morgan changes UK interest rate call following BoE Haldane's speech. It now expects 50 bps cut to 0% in August vs 25 bps previously.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
JLINE:

and your target on this particular pair will be?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
JLINE:
you will have to be very careful with GBP being bearish...
JP Morgan changes UK interest rate call following BoE Haldane's speech. It now expects 50 bps cut to 0% in August vs 25 bps previously.
mmmmmh? but am thinking of short GJ when the daily closes below 140.500 handle. what do you think @Jline ?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
prettyboey:

and your target on this particular pair will be?
73.xx ...i will add when price close below 81.00 with x2 of the initial lot size and also at different levels
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karleb(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cakay:
Hi guys, I have been trying to learn forex for a period now. I would like to know how I can start. I am really interested.

visit www.babypips.com/school to learn. wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
prettyboey:
mmmmmh? but am thinking of short GJ when the daily closes below 140.500 handle. what do you think @Jline ?
yes shorting gbpjpy will be cool if your chart currently say so with the fact on my side that usdjpy is currently waiting for a short...usdjpy is my major for gbpjpy but it might not have the full effect on it like other xxxjpy cos gbp is also a major single pair also.
chart wise its safer to wait for price to touch that norm or even the mofu zone above the norm then you can safely short with a lesser stop instead of jumping into the trade and waiting one week for it to move your direction.
EDIT:the monthly chart says the sell will start from around 142.66 but daily is a little bit at 146.xx.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
JLINE:

yes shorting gbpjpy will be cool if your chart currently say so with the fact on my side that usdjpy is currently waiting for a short...usdjpy is my major for gbpjpy but it might not have the full effect on it like other xxxjpy cos gbp is also a major single pair also.
chart wise its safer to wait for price to touch that norm or even the mofu zone above the norm then you can safely short with a lesser stop instead of jumping into the trade and waiting one week for it to move your direction.
Awesome thank for your trade ideas..really appreciated
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
prettyboey:

Awesome thank for your trade ideas..really appreciated
thanks bro and welcome...glad i could be of help.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Oladg2: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
For those that are having difficulties to download from the previous link , please download it here
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07082433034088882605

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tempted to touch GJ... grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
prettyboey:
Tempted to touch GJ... grin
lol...it happens bro but not bad if you want to,i see just around 135pips from that point down and maybe an upward move followed.
remember my previous analysis is off daily chart.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
JLINE:

lol...it happens bro but not bad if you want to,i see just around 135pips from that point down and maybe an upward move followed.
remember my previous analysis is off daily chart.

You know bro if i do touch it I will be compelled to carry it through the weekend of i wouldnt want to that. Therefore I will wait on the fence and I see what happens next week.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
prettyboey:

You know bro if i do touch it I will be compelled to carry it through the weekend of i wouldnt want to that. Therefore I will wait on the fence and I see what happens next week.
better off...more like what i will do also. patience is a virtue.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
JLINE:

73.xx ...i will add when price close below 81.00 with x2 of the initial lot size and also at different levels
there is typo mistake here,making mistakes is not my thing but these series of mistake seems not too good now...its 81.80 not the previous.
chart zoomed in...cadjpy
nzdusd missde my tp by 10pips,its funny...tp must hit bruuuh

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
wtf...how did i mofu forget this chart.damn it
same set up occuring on cadjpy but different levels as their oga at usdjpy has refused to move to permanent site.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
out now...my love pair(eurusd) is in a mofu zone ever since that's the reason for a pause in analyzing it as it won't yield more that's the reason for the audusd and nzdusd trades most times and frequently.
chart speaks more though...first is daily and 2nd 4hr tf.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
JLINE:
hahaha
I can see your 32 grin grin bruuh nice catch...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
prettyboey:
I can see your 32 grin grin bruuh nice catch...
yes ooo! liking the catch...currently at 100+ grin grin
there are opportunities on my other chart i missed though...i see opportunities knocking everywhere. tongue
chart is nzdcad daily...

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Do transaction with any body here at ur risk lipsrsealed
That is not to say dat dere are no reliable people here oh, but from past experience of sum pple here I will say again "at ur own risk" lipsrsealed
Artillerous:
Big brothers can't we use this forum to negotiate funding one another's account for trading please? Who is ready to render the service so as to bypass banks' extortion.
I NEED THE SERVICE NOW!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
GBPJPY almost triggering a sell on my tech system.. everything is possible grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
I am bearish bias on CJ but i think there is going to be a bullish pullback at 80.900 handle to 82.000 before continuing its bearish movement.Just my novice analysis. Want to be like Jline naa grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Cakay: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thanks I have started immediately but I will also appreciate the Nigerian way. [quqote author=Karleb post=47569120]

visit www.babypips.com/school to learn. wink[/quote]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
prettyboey:
I am bearish bias on CJ but i think there is going to be a bullish pullback at 80.900 handle to 82.000 before continuing its bearish movement.Just my novice analysis. Want to be like Jline naa grin grin
bro,that's funny though...there is nothing like novice analysis and expert analysis. just that some traders have more information on specific things than others and if you get same information you'll out perform them...at least i am proof to that one.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
this is seriously creepy nzdusd missed TP again by 6points not pips...closing the trade now,don't care if it comes down more next week. i have another plan for the pair.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Oladg2: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Trade savely by using 15munites time frame with BINARY DIGGER PRO .
download it here
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07082433034088882605

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.