Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533495 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Edd1e:
N.B the above is just for information purposes only and an excerpt of what I consider to enter my trades.
I use other tools like EMA, Heiken Ashi candles and Trendline.

Now for those itching to buy GBPJPY, With my analysis I will only buy if price does some thing like the chart below using the previous support and resistance trading method.

From Daily chart, Price is approaching a support area, To buy this pair and for confirmation of the support holding or not. I will switch to the next lower tf and look for change of trend formation, price forming HH and HL on H4

I am watching it too... Thanks for the insights bro.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Pls I besiege you not to engage the gentleman anymore.
Let's stay focus and be more productive on this thread.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Full house Today, missed out since morning . i really like all the analysis
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
JLINE:
its a 80pips stop and a 250pips tp trade and its gbpnzd...its a buy and i am in.
SHALOM
stop hit...waiting to buy again. rbnz speech nice play there,coming for ya.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
cadjpy down move complete,expecting a re-test but won't bank on that...there is a valid 87.98 move upwards from where it is but will wait for a better entry.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
audchf has a valid 0.8437 move to make but .7482 is a valid point to be taken note of on the buy side before any conclusions.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
A close below .68044 on gbpaud on the monthly tf will determine if the .43779 will happen or better a re-test...it will be better to see a close below .68044 cos gbp is weaker and performance low but if ga closes above a re-test will be at 2.07xx level.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
i wanna share an important part of what changed my trading style or call it paradigm shift...hope i am allowed cos don't want any attacks after this. doing this now as today seems to be a very spirited day in the thread and i am just happy over here.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
JLINE:
i wanna share an important part of what changed my trading style or call it paradigm shift...hope i am allowed cos don't want any attacks after this. doing this now as today seems to be a very spirited day in the thread and i am just happy over here.
typing,trying to make it brief and explanations clear...not a very good teacher though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Today seemed to have been a good day,lots of pro traders in the house...personally,i don't know how to pick bottoms or tops like the ogas here but i try catching the already established swing cos i learned from a dealer like someone who has worked inter-bank and big traders too (not personally but mostly write ups cos those guys don't have time).
one of the popular writings that has formed a better part of my trading: please remember the this write up was made to me on a general context.
"when trades are placed and being in the trading floor where it happens some traders are surely smarter than some and we are talking about millions of bucks in trading,so lets say 60% of the traders buy eurusd and you see the reaction on your chart but retail traders not knowing fully well what happened but those traders on the floor knows what happened who bought and who sold too. then the remaining of the 40% of traders won't just relax and let the buy just keep going without them joining the party,so price might have moved from point A to B upwards and then suddenly you see a sharp sell off downwards 50% of the already moved trend...what happened was simply that the remaining 40% of those big traders had to cover their loss by selling from the high (not previously a high but a point they deem fit and where those who previously bought later joined) down with exactly the previous amount they sold to a near by point where the new profits of the sell will normalize the loss and remember that the buy trade was still running but at this point come down 50% and the new sell came down 50% making the loss go away there about or lesser loss" that was what he used personally,will use a chart to explain this. Then he said why trying to catch the beginning of something when you can piggyback on other peoples already made effort and that's how to stay safe being a retail trader.
Explanations are poor but a chart will do better.
SHALOM

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
My Oga at the top,
You can carry go.

Very insightful too.
I like the way you put it though.
Some people don't know this, price just don't just move, it's actually traders taken decision.

Some areas are also known to have "trapped traders" we all at one time have been trapped in our own trade, and it sucks. undecided

Our Oga Jline was called it "MOFO" lines grin
And it still works magic
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Feshizzy:
My Oga at the top,
You can carry go.

Very insightful too.
I like the way you put it though.
Some people don't know this, price just don't just move, it's actually traders taken decision.

Some areas are also known to have "trapped traders" we all at one time have been trapped in our own trade, and it sucks. undecided

Our Oga Jline was called it "MOFO" lines grin
And it still works magic
my oga its called MOFU and one of my mentors also taught me that...am willing to answer questions NOW,so will explain in details.
mofu zones are fibs area on my chart where trade is prohibited and trades are not to be taken as there is a higher probability for price to hit stops,fake break outs and the rest...this is the point where the inter-banks are divided on a 50-50 trades and price spikes up and comes down to your direction again and you think your brokers caused it. we named it mofu=(mo)ther (fu)ckers cos that's what they do,eat your stops and keep playing. don't get me wrong these mofus are predetermined percentages of a particular move,i mean the percentage to determine it is fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
chart loading...will be out soon,trying to wait my gn buy if it will ever occur this night. what might change the order below are EVENTS,like really big events strong enough to shake a continent or so.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
chart here...couldn't place everything on chart but remember those other 40% could use bigger monies to push it down as far as 61.8% or 75% down to almost entry but NEVER the entry except every other 60% joined the sell party which they won't cos they are managing their buy positions and planning to hold it for years. "you might see here my personal reasons for using fibs and each levels of those move plotted before it occurs too"
chart is usdjpy monthly tf. if not clear,willing to answer a few questions that can but not all.
NOTE: one of my mentors made around 5000pips on this usdjpy previous 50% move,am not trying to brag about it but stating the obvious...well,am still perfecting the moves though and the worst thing is that they use some freaking very low stops that make me wonder wtf is this bs. more on it than everything i have written but just understand the idea or concept.
SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
LaconicINC:

Most people left the forum because of insults, Needless arguments, am better than you mentality, trust me majority of the folks you listed still trade actively. It would be nice to have them back though wink

Thanks bro. We still trade and make our green pips but the FTA we were front liners then seem not to be the same FTA now. Insults and unsavvy comments fly about without respect. So need arguing with newbies when you know you have been a trader since 2008.

All the same we are still I'm the business!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Feshizzy:
I just went through our old thread,
It's really sad, we have lost good traders here. cry (I don't mean they are dead though)

Slowly slowly, we are beginning to fall out of place.
This thread has lost it virtues to be honest,

I call upon you fellow comrades, hop back on board and let's make history together.

And to our veterans:
prettyboey
Pipsharingan
Frenchman2
sweetmaris
jamace
Priceaction
Owliver
Shevychen2
Kashif
Martog
FxDuke
Capitals
iheanyiebeneze
EmmanuelD1st
naijababe
benpuzzy
Benqozenero
Sunnycliff
naturetalk
raycolz84
drpips1
endfx1
Karlebolu
docus
pipsurgeon
adeniya33
honerio1
JAKpayen
mez
fxstory
moneyy
pocapoco88
dorodee
LacoinINC

Y'all great traders are never forgotten!!!
You would always be loved, respected and remembered for your good cause

Everyone I urge you to stay your blade against another member.

Let's be the best we can be here and trade like the bosses we are!!

Let's learn to respect other members here. here may appear to be a faceless place,
But it's actually not, we live amongst ourselves without even knowing.

Some of y'all might not have observed, but this thread is actually one of the biggest thread on NL, year in, year out!

So I urge you to make a meaningful and productive impact.

Regards,
EF

For the sake of people like you I will be making some inputs here. Actually I withdrew my words here when I started noticing people saying and talking about what they know little or next to nothing about in forex trading.

Some newbies claiming experts with very heated arguments and you just read and keep quiet because correcting a fool will invariably make you to appear like one!

I so much liked FTA as at 2014 ad 2015 but for the past four months I only peep and go!

God shower us with more green pips!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:29am On Aug 16, 2016
grincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 3:04am On Aug 16, 2016
Sunnycliff:

For the sake of people like you I will be making some inputs here. Actually I withdrew my words here when I started noticing people saying and talking about what they know little or next to nothing about in forex trading.

Some newbies claiming experts with very heated arguments and you just read and keep quiet because correcting a fool will invariably make you to appear like one!

I so much liked FTA as at 2014 ad 2015 but for the past four months I only peep and go!

God shower us with more green pips!

Amen to your prayers Sir,
Sadly, I happened to be part of the people that derailed this thread awhile ago.
I am truly sorry for the mess i might have caused in the past.
You input with be of great value here,
Thank you very much for coming back sir,

May Fortune continue to favour your trades.

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm, These emotional acts of contrition though cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Profitsgalore: 4:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Trade opportunity for GbpNzd. If 17805 is broken, a downtrend would be confirmed. Here's the tricky part. There is a range of 17805 and 18033 that price may or may not move around in. Either you enter the trade at 17805 and wait for the range to play out before heading south or don't take the trade. If you do take the trade, Tp is 17620. Use whatever money management rules you deem fit.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2016
JLINE:
cadjpy down move complete,expecting a re-test but won't bank on that...there is a valid 87.98 move upwards from where it is but will wait for a better entry.

Right on the trendline sire
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2016
fortfs . com is offering 15dolar no deposit bonus. Take it if u are interested.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2016
JLINE:
kinda of enjoying oil ride right now though...a possible retrace at 45.49/.62 i need the retrace for initiation of a second position.
retrace in place today and 43.35 is a valid target after hitting the above levels.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by omejeo: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2016
JLINE:
chart here...couldn't place everything on chart but remember those other 40% could use bigger monies to push it down as far as 61.8% or 75% down to almost entry but NEVER the entry except every other 60% joined the sell party which they won't cos they are managing their buy positions and planning to hold it for years. "you might see here my personal reasons for using fibs and each levels of those move plotted before it occurs too"
chart is usdjpy monthly tf. if not clear,willing to answer a few questions that can but not all.
NOTE: one of my mentors made around 5000pips on this usdjpy previous 50% move,am not trying to brag about it but stating the obvious...well,am still perfecting the moves though and the worst thing is that they use some freaking very low stops that make me wonder wtf is this bs. more on it than everything i have written but just understand the idea or concept.
SHALOM
thanks for the good work oga jline welldone
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
eurusd heading towards .1344 level...if it crosses above then it is grin grin grin cos that will make my 1.22xx valid target hit.
there is a more probable move there this time around cos of the uncertainties around the presidential election in us. this will take time,don't expect a swift move there straight.
buying au,eu and nu will be very profitable but having a nice entry will be better and riding the trend will be the best. already on eu and nu but missed au.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2016
just solg gu....2975 is watch for a possible move down...gbp news just came out positive but will still initiate my sell now as price just hit level.will risk a few.
2 positions currently at -34
currently now at -18
opening a 3rd position now as price makes a re-test at the upper mofu line.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Thanks bro. We still trade and make our green pips but the FTA we were front liners then seem not to be the same FTA now. Insults and unsavvy comments fly about without respect. So need arguing with newbies when you know you have been a trader since 2008.

All the same we are still I'm the business!
it's good to know, it's nice having here bro!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
eu miss .1344 by 23pips but the 4hr tf target hit. gbpusd is doing needful

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
JLINE:
cadjpy down move complete,expecting a re-test but won't bank on that...there is a valid 87.98 move upwards from where it is but will wait for a better entry
mrikay:

Right on the trendline sire
bro,just saw this...the retrace could be deep as far as a new low forming at 73.25. its just probable,some things have to happen for others to happen though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ipledge01: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
JLINE:
SHALOM

Thanks for this. Price seems to always shy away from those fib lines, have you tried it with binary?

btw are you gatorinle?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
ipledge01:

Thanks for this. Price seems to always shy away from those fib lines, have you tried it with binary?

btw are you gatorinle?
gatorinla is one of my mentors...am not even close to him now but i believe i will be better than him later maybe.
yes tried it on binary but works better on fx cos of timing issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.