Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (534830 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
fidellamo:

Keep it coming bro!!!

Sure I will,
What name would you like me to use this time? grin
It's good to help a brother in need, what are we friends for? cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Feshizzy:

Sure I will,
What name would you like me to use this time? grin
It's good to help a brother in need, why are we friends for? cheesy

Keep it up boy!

[size=5pt]
If you eventually stop, you will be the greatest fool FTA will ever produce cool
[/size]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2016
fidellamo:

Keep it up boy!

[size=5pt]
If you eventually stop, you will be the greatest fool FTA will ever produce cool
[/size]

This dude is confused! undecided
When did FTA started production and what is being produced?
I understand I just foiled your evil plan, no hard feelings cool
Stop Hallucinating
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Feshizzy:

This dude is confused! undecided
When did FTA started production?
I understand I just foiled your evil plan, no hard feelings cool
Stop Hallucinating

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
More boy!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2016
^^^
Click at your own peril,
Don't say you haven't been warned!! cool cool
Don't come here later telling story that torches!!!

NewBie and OldBie BeWare.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Feshizzy:
^^^
Click at your own peril,
Don't say you haven't been warned!! cool cool
Don't come here later telling story that torches!!!

NewBie and OldBie BeWare.

Come on boy! are you tired already?

That would be rather too early.

I am waiting for ýour next post boy.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Put a frog into a vessel filled with water and start heating the water. As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjusts its body temperature accordingly. The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore. At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature. Very soon the frog dies. What killed the frog? Think about it! I know many of us will say the boiling water. But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out grin We all need to adjust with market situations, we need to be sure when we need to adjust and when we need to move on. There are times when we need to face the reality and take appropriate actions

don't fight the market or be over confident that the market must continues on one dirtection grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2016

I will reply you accordingly

You called out pipsharing an on your post to me, which seem not to correllate with its context. Meanwhile, I need to let you know he was banned (see attached) early this week both on his thread and this.

Now, kindly check all my posts on consistency, read again to affirm your statement (bolded)......I have quoted all for you all in a place.

fxbomovi:
you've always advocated for peace, but using jorel1 to buttress your point is calling for a fight (BTW where is pipsharingan) and its unacceptable

Pipsbasketing:
This is Friday, market is closed till about 2days. This is the time to discuss and educate under the section: trading psychology/pipsology.

I like to discuss, affirm and ascertain on the trading attitude: CONSISTENCY.

I hope friends will not get offended,

@currentprice @feshizzy @jorel1 @lawson007 and the entire house etc. Your opinion is needed before I drop it

Pipsbasketing:
House, this is not a trade call but trade progress.............

- I am happy I use a broker that does not charge any swap or commission so I can leave my trades for days/weeks until exhaustion (NOTE: This is not an advert for the broker, it pays me nothing, joining them is at your own risk)

- Like I stated earlier, the market has been sluggish this week. My account made some retracements, I cut losses, as usual, making the profits run till exhaustion, and I am happy I regained it before the end of the week (I must say this week was just too tough). I said to myself, the worst that would happen to me was to balance my account to its initial which I recorded this weekend. Next week shall be superb as usual.

- My next post shall be on consistency (Watch out..................)

Pipsbasketing:
Now, back to my [size=13pt]consistency[/size] lecture.............We are going to do it together.

1) First of all remember that I mentioned that

2) Just within the same week, this same guy (sHaN reb) who had 3,532.6% on the monthly board (no. 1 indeed is no more on the list as a matter of fact is no where to be found.

3) Now, search for him (sHaN reb)

gist continues next..................

Pipsbasketing:
Deductions: He made the explorer public only for the week when he realised he made that profit (1) to show to people he makes it big time, newbies, beginners and intermediate traders will subscribe and follow. (many subscriptions......Yea grin)

From your search result you will find out he never traded that account again since he made it open to the public, he never dares, else he vandalises it in a tick.

You will notice he left that explorer, opened another live account and another explorer, sHaN just 2days ago, 10th of this month. (I am sure of the tricked subscribers contacted him to trade on his/her behalf)

Lo and behold, he entered just 4 trades on the live account and just within 2 days of trading, and whoooop.............gone for life.

Gist continues......

Pipsbasketing:
[color=#000099]Deductions: notice he had a positive 18 pips in his record of the vandalised account. what do you think happened. How can one have positive pips and still cleared account to zero (-100%)

Yea, Risk/Money management, I am teaching......................Live/Practical lecture here which you can see physically.

Why rushing, he was trying to prove Don, for where? to who?

Pipsbasketing:
More digest to his FF account as a case scenario to teach Risk/Money Management...........Enjoy

Pipsbasketing:
For history, he has been creating and deleting trade explorer.............see attached.

What does that signal to you?

Pipsbasketing:
With this, I will round off my lesson.

1) Remember my saying that what is the assurance that he would still have the TE on the FF monthly ranking
2) What is the assurance he will not still delete this and open another

Lessons
Treat your live account as if you earn a fixed deposit bank interest but now a little bigger than what the bank offers. With this mentality, you will learn to guide your account and to use small and reasonable lots........

It is better to keep your account live for 1year and more with little profit that seems consistent than to have a huge profit and blow all your account up in few days.

End......I drop my pen and I hope you learn, to earn.

Pipsbasketing:
Just exactly what is happening (the bolded), they want to have no. 1 record, to who? This is my money, I need to guide it diligently and jealously and not to impress unnecessarily.........The joy is: I am not only teaching the house, I am also learning from it.

Pipsbasketing:
Jorel1, please do not take it too personal.....These are only forms of enlightenment, but your contribution has also been noted.

Cheers

Pipsbasketing:

OK, cool, I think everything has been summed up as below (the bolded).

Cheers.
Now, we go relax and enjoy the weekend...........Happy trading from the next market open.

[size=15pt]NOW, KINDLY REPLY ME YES OR NO: DID I EVER MAKE JOREL1 THE SUBJECT HERE?
JOREL1, KINDLY REPLY ME YES OR NO: DID I MAKE YOU THE SUBJECT HERE
Those that also contributed to the lessons: Feshizzy, currentprice, DID I MAKE JOREL1 THE SUBJECT?
[/size]

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
most of the time the dude didn't have the time to read before posting

have said it before,,, man must show his marketing signature to the newbie by fire by force grin posting is the only way to send the messages across grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
@pip-b

To be honest without sentiments,
You never made jorel1 the subject,
The dude just showing us love, in his own way grin grin
Check him out the way you did to me,
You would understand his obsession better.

He is just being him, nothing more nothing else.

@currentprice nice article,
It's tell more on adaptation.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oh, thanks currentprice, you have got this magnetic memory. I did forget he once made that kind of blurry post.

Your post made me check back his previous posts to know what exactly you are talking about. Now I see, below are his previous quotes on this.

currentprice:
most of the time the dude didn't have the time to read before posting

have said it before,,, man must show his marketing signature to the newbie by fire by force grin posting is the only way to send the messages across grin

fxbomovi:
this pip basketing method is overhyped. Nothing special about it.

fxbomovi:
lol... U are very funny.
@pipbasketing, pls no offence meant.

fxbomovi:
you've always advocated for peace, but using jorel1 to buttress your point is calling for a fight (BTW where is pipsharingan) and its unacceptable
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
This guy actually got to my nerves with this his post which would want me to pound on him.

But I will remain loyal except he pushes me further (and by that time, I will not care if I happen to be the next to get banned)

fxbomovi:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
This guy actually got to my nerves with this his post which would want me to pound on him.

But I will remain loyal except he pushes me further (and by that time, I will not care if I happen to be the next to get banned)

but truth be told , you right from your previous Monicas have been the source of controversies here , you have always been Argumentator zero .. grin
you initiate and set the controversy in motion and run away while others keep the controversy momentum till it fades then you come out to sarcastically indicate you didn't mean any harm to anyone or you meant no offense.
I have experience with such kind of people in Nigeria cheesy

This is why one shouldn't get too personal with forum members because it becomes too difficult for them to bring you to order when you go awol. rather they help fuel the controversy by giving you the support grin such as those above this post cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin

^^^
The poster below was referring to the poster above.

I am just here for the fries grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2016

You have not answered my question, did I use you as a subject as the bolded?

fxbomovi:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

1. After going thru d posts, I truly saw that u were not directly refering to jorel1, accept my apology.
2. But on a second thought, what was d reason behind this statement 'I hope friends will not get offended,'. U intentionally or unintentionally picked on jorel1
3. @currentprice, u are very funny. Ur post got me lol
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
^^^
Marketing scheme detected!!!
We all have second thoughts too. grin grin

fxbomovi:

1. After going thru d posts, I truly saw that u were not directly refering to jorel1, accept my apology.
2. But on a second thought, what was d reason behind this statement 'I hope friends will not get offended,'. U intentionally or unintentionally picked on jorel1
3. @currentprice, u are very funny. Ur post got me lol

You are just a trouble seeker.
It's nobody's fault if you misinterpreted the message.
Damn those marketers!!! always having second thoughts. cheesy (in currentprice 's voice) grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Cool, after all said (1)....I think all is clear now.............To reaffirm, I was not referring to him at all.

fxbomovi:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
wow, what can I say, a nice 2- paged read doesn't hurt grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
@Feshizzy dont start what u cant finish. @pipbasket, love ur maturity. Kudos
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
fxbomovi:
@Feshizzy dont start what u cant finish.
@pipbasket, love ur maturity. Kudos

You started all of this! Now you want to play the victim!!! undecided
How do you even sleep at night?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Feshizzy:

You started all of this! Now you want to play the victim!!! undecided How do you even sleep at night?
i never referred to u, so whats ur stress
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Another lesson: Everything is summed up here.

See this and your trading life will never remain the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8KCmKAlLyQ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Can't stop laughing, NonFarmPayroll causing panic: Traders speaking in tongues for positive outcome grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCpNbDgP64

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by soji1992: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2016
Pls can i get any good forex broker
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
soji1992:
like how much?
if you hv up to 200$, try Australian/UK brokers that acccept nigerians pepperstone et all
If not, na cyprus/russian bucket shop you will fall into. May be tickmill or exness might be good sha.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by soji1992: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
priceaction:

like how much?
if you hv up to 200$, try Australian/UK brokers that acccept nigerians pepperstone et all
If not, na cyprus/russian bucket shop you will fall into. May be tickmill or exness might be good sha.

Thank you bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
soji1992:
Depends on what you want from the broker.
The question is what type of broker do you want?
The poster above me has said a very solid point.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Today's Tips,
Inother to master trading you must first learn to master yourself,

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by soji1992: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Feshizzy:

Depends on what you want from the broker.
The question is what type of broker do you want?
The poster above me has said a very solid point.
I want d broker to do d trading 4 me, dats wat i want
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
soji1992:

I want d broker to do d trading 4 me, dats wat i want
What you seek can't be found here grin

My point was:
There's so many broker to choose from,
But first you must first make your research, and select which suits you.
Else the only kinda broker you might be getting here are from some affiliate marketer that don't even know what a chart looks like.
Get my point? cool
IMHO

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.