Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533408 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jerryfunky(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Yes bro, I did last Friday with a monthly profit of about 280% (which was far more than the minimum required 20% monthly return

I started another basket fillings last market open (Sunday, 10PM) and currently on about 188.00 pips

Sorry bro for badging into u like dis?
Am strongly interested in forex trading but i really dont know how to go about it as i am a BIG NOVICE in the field
but i really want to learning it

following ur comments i would prefer u give me a total insight into dis

Thanks a million....

Sorry for badging into u like dis once more?

my mail:- jobiagha@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by azpekuliar: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Oh OK. Congratulations again bro and greater success in all your endeavours.

I'm wowed to know you made about times 3 of your balance, that's really great coupled with the success of your wedding ceremonies.

By the way, about times 3 of your account balance is about 30,000 pips, that's really great, walahi! I don't know if I'm right or wrong with the number of pips though, but from my understanding, your lot size is your account balance divided by 10,000. Let me know if I'm correct, please.

Why don't you just go straight to the point and kuku ask him for the balance in his trading account grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
priceaction:
^^Good one, also keep eyes on gbpusd, if it breaks .x37x, likely up up.

broken at last, likely get more room up on target levels. No thanks to ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI data.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Valid level to buy UJ...@101.9xx

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Possible level to buy USDCHF....

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by FxDominion(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
@Pipbasketing: Hapy Married Life Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bigbasho: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
JLINE:
eurgbp weekly,there is still a chance to join now before the bus moves finally.
I admire ur trading style bro and i want to learn from you. How do i go about it? i will drop u an email, kindly respond...Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
azpekuliar:

Why don't you just go straight to the point and kuku ask him for the balance in his trading account grin
Oga, please what's my biz with you? Did I ask you any question Sir? Why didn't you ask me to explain my questions to you when you didn't understand them?

Well, I don't have further reply for your type.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE PIPBASKET. I REJOICE WITH YOU.

I AM RISING GRADUALLY IN THIS FOREX WORLD CURTESY OF THE BIG MEN IN THE HOUSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2016
HML pipsbasketing as u begin dis school of marriage I pray God gives u all d wisdom u n urs need...Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Wow!!!WOW!!!
This is really splendid!
@pipsbasketing congratulation! and jubilations! as you join our club.
5 happy gbosas to the latest ex-bachelor.
that is a pretty choice of wife you have and she looks like someone that will love plenty pips. grin ;
HML

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2016
jorel1:
lol this place is gradually turning to romamce section cheesy interesting... grin
Nawa for u o, why are u so bitter like this? It takes no kobo out of ur pocket to appreciate good news. You are so controversial, and it wouldn't lead u to anywhere.

Quote me, have already delivered my message to u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2016
lawson007:
Wow!!!WOW!!!
This is really splendid!
that is a pretty choice of wife you have and she looks like someone that will love plenty pips. grin ;
HML

HIS FIRST CHILD MUST BE A BROKER. BY THEN NSE MARKET MUST HAVE BEEN FULLY ESTABLISHED ONLINE TRADABLE ON MT4 or MT9.

Rule of thumb: NO GOOD FOREX TRADER CAN BE DEFEATED IN NSE MARKET ON MT4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2016
NZDUSD

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2016
but I wasnt referring to anyone directly nor indirectly , I opened the page only to find a man and woman in display of whatever and thus my comment which was instantaneously what was in my mind.
My usual comments to photos like this on facebook pages is "Rubbish" but I was more polite here so whats the problem and why do you think what is good news for you has to be good news for me too ?? cheesy cheesy
dont take it personal though grin
amolak:
Nawa for u o, why are u so bitter like this? It takes no kobo out of ur pocket to appreciate good news. You are so controversial, and it wouldn't lead u to anywhere.

Quote me, have already delivered my message to u
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2016
jorel1:
but I wasnt referring to anyone directly nor indirectly , I opened the page only to find a man and woman in display of whatever and thus my comment which was instantaneously what was in my mind.
My usual comments to photos like this on facebook pages is "Rubbish" but I was more polite here so whats the problem and why do you think what is good news for you has to be good news for me too ?? cheesy cheesy
dont take it personal though grin

Are you are sadist? Just asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
am a happist cheesy cheesy grin just answering
priceaction:

Are you are sadist? Just asking.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin

Bros J always have a unique way of showing his love here. cheesy cheesy

BTW, pip-b is still in honey mood!!

Bros J what do you have to say about that too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2016
To be candid and with all sincerity..........I experienced a swift graduation from my previous level of trading to a higher one (I have said this times without number)

My current level speaks more of results, calmness, maturity, integrity.....and all these have helped me to quote or comment less to some posts, they help me to filter comments and to determine who to reply.

Above all, I posted my marriage updates/pictures because I have seen this trading business as a lifestyle, and I strongly believe that if you all see it as a lifestyle more than a do or die affair, you enjoy peace with the business............This business is real and for real. And to those that are positive minded, receive multiple portions of blessings........

My new basket whose opening I started last Sunday is currently reading about 1000.00 pips.

Currently transiting with my wifey at Casablanca to Canada, stealing their wifi to check on my family friends here on FTA grin grin....Love you all

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
^^^ride on brother grin

nothing do you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
HML to you @Pipbasketing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is surely a happy home of pipping, I quoted you all to let you all be aware I read all your well wishes. I came all the way to upload, particularly in this FPA thread because this is where I belong which I knew would warrant pip-type prayer, and which I got.

You guys are the best, kudos to you all

You all deserve a like and share from me
Best regards

priceaction:
nice o there. keep it moving, man.

Optimisticgondy:
Nice one, bro. And congrats on that ceremony last Saturday, more blessings.

Did you offload last month due to the ceremony or is that how you offload every last day of the month?

Feshizzy:

Congrats bro,
God Bless your Union,

May fortune continue to favour your trades.

sunbbo:
Congratulations bro, HML.

Optimisticgondy:
Oh OK. Congratulations again bro and greater success in all your endeavours.

I'm wowed to know you made about times 3 of your balance, that's really great coupled with the success of your wedding ceremonies.

By the way, about times 3 of your account balance is about 30,000 pips, that's really great, walahi! I don't know if I'm right or wrong with the number of pips though, but from my understanding, your lot size is your account balance divided by 10,000. Let me know if I'm correct, please.

priceaction:

congrats bro. Welcome to the wonderful club. May your marriage be blessed with wonderful and intelligent kids. happy pipping

JLINE:
congrats at Pipsbasketing ,Happy Married Life.

Seer247:
I am bearish bias on gb, pls any contrary view?

Seer247:
Congrats@Pipbasketing may God bless ur home

Redslip:

Congrts Boss

ola2tu:
Congrats Mr Pipsbasket, may God bless your union. How can I please be under you tutelage?

fidellamo:
Congratulations bro, HML!

jamace:
@ Pipbasketing, Congrats and happy married life.

Karleb:
Happy Married Life Mr Pipbasketing, I wish you a baby boy in 9 months time.

Edd1e:
@pipbasketing, congrats on ur union. Happy Married life

rozayx5:

happy married life
happy to read this

iheanyiebeneze:
Congrats Mr Pipsbasket,

mrikay:

Congratulations Boss!

currentprice:
@pipsbasketing,,,,congrats my man grin

your wife is beautiful,,,God bless your union

fxbomovi:
@pipsbasketing
congrats!

FxDominion:
@Pipbasketing:
Hapy Married Life Bro.

Artillerous:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE PIPBASKET. I REJOICE WITH YOU.

I AM RISING GRADUALLY IN THIS FOREX WORLD CURTESY OF THE BIG MEN IN THE HOUSE.

shorty002:
HML pipsbasketing as u begin dis school of marriage I pray God gives u all d wisdom u n urs need...Amen

lawson007:
Wow!!!WOW!!!
This is really splendid!
HML

Artillerous:

HIS FIRST CHILD MUST BE A BROKER. BY THEN NSE MARKET MUST HAVE BEEN FULLY ESTABLISHED ONLINE TRADABLE ON MT4 or MT9.

Rule of thumb: NO GOOD FOREX TRADER CAN BE DEFEATED IN NSE MARKET ON MT4

Feshizzy:
grin grin

Bros J always have a unique way of showing his love here. cheesy cheesy

BTW, pip-b is still in honey mood!!

Bros J what do you have to say about that too?

currentprice:
^^^ride on brother grin

nothing do you grin grin

EmmanuelD1st:
HML to you @Pipbasketing

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
I wish to help you but I must say it is very tough to teach you fundamentals via threads. Kindly do your homework by visiting babypips.com

Above all, I will strongly advise you go for hands-on coaching.

Cheers

jerryfunky:

Sorry bro for badging into u like dis?
Am strongly interested in forex trading but i really dont know how to go about it as i am a BIG NOVICE in the field
but i really want to learning it

following ur comments i would prefer u give me a total insight into dis

Thanks a million....

Sorry for badging into u like dis once more?

my mail:- jobiagha@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JAkpayen(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
This is surely a happy home of pipping, I quoted you all to let you all be aware I read all your well wishes. I came all the way to upload, particularly in this FPA thread because this is where I belong which I knew would warrant pip-type prayer, and which I got.

You guys are the best, kudos to you all

You all deserve a like and share from me
Best regards
Congrats bro! May Jehovah grant you & your spouse the blessings of marriage and your heart desires. Happy married life!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
@pipsbasketing congrats!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ola2tu: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
@ pipbasket . Am not new to forex. have put in a couple of years , but am still struggling to get a proper profitable direction.. I think we are on the same time zone.. I would like to speak with you if you don't mind... I have sent you a PM... again happy married life to you, I did the same 2 weeks ago..

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.